Talk

Advanced search

Charles and Camilas secret love child... oh dear!

(146 Posts)
PGtipsplease Tue 28-Jan-20 11:45:02

www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/engineer-who-says-hes-charles-21376159.amp

Absolutely bonkers. I wonder if this is why Harry and meg are escaping the madness of the RF.

He’s got a facebook page too tcrgrin

Somanysocks Tue 28-Jan-20 11:51:18

Wow he is 53, looks more like 73. A dna test should sort out his claim.

I think if it was me I'd keep it quiet. grin

ProfessorSlocombe Tue 28-Jan-20 11:53:56

A dna test should sort out his claim.

Whilst true in theory, the actual mechanics of obtaining a certified sample from Charles and Camilla might prove to be that tiny detail everyone overlooks ...

PGtipsplease Tue 28-Jan-20 11:54:11

I think he may have sun damage somany

He’s pushing for one by the looks of it.

PGtipsplease Tue 28-Jan-20 11:54:48

Can the courts force one?

Somanysocks Tue 28-Jan-20 11:55:30

Well obviously though it would shut him down once and for all.

Wonder how many people make this sort of claim over the years.

TwoHeadedYellowBelliedHoleDig Tue 28-Jan-20 11:58:48

The article says he was adopted by his grandma - why would she not just call herself his adopted mother, unless of course she was actually his grandma. And she's not the queen...

PGtipsplease Tue 28-Jan-20 11:58:57

Have C&C known each other for that long though? I thought she was married when she met Charles originally?

ZeroFuchsGiven Tue 28-Jan-20 12:00:02

I have been following him on FB for a while, he's totally batshit!

FriedasCarLoad Tue 28-Jan-20 12:00:35

He clearly doesn't understand how the line of succession works. Only "legitimate" offspring are heirs to the throne.

nancy75 Tue 28-Jan-20 12:02:37

Wouldn't it be wonderful if it were true?
An Aussie king would be hilarious grin

BirthdayCakes Tue 28-Jan-20 12:05:24

It would be brilliant if it was true!! Fingers crossed..

Winniethepoohbear Tue 28-Jan-20 12:05:59

Assuming this is true, I thought to be a legitimate heir you need to be born within the confines of a marriage approved by the sovereign, or was this just in years gone past and no longer relevant. Happy to be told I'm wrong.

GCAcademic Tue 28-Jan-20 12:10:15

Well, there was that episode of The Windsors, in which the love child of Charles and "the middle one" in the Three Degrees appeared and leapfrogged Wills in the line of succession grin

PGtipsplease Tue 28-Jan-20 12:10:29

Christ on a bike you can fall down a rabbit hole on his facebook page tcrconfused

ajandjjmum Tue 28-Jan-20 12:11:46

Charles and Camilla had a 'relationship' when they were both young and single - Camilla was trying to make Andrew Parker Bowles jealous.

Charles went off to sea, Camilla and Andrew married.

The C & C re-engaged when Charles returned, and again when his marriage to Diana had 'irretrievably broken down'.

So basically - they've been together forever, even if not officially.

VickyEadieofThigh Tue 28-Jan-20 12:11:57

Have C&C known each other for that long though? I thought she was married when she met Charles originally?

I can see you haven't watched series 3 of 'The Crown'!

No, they were both quite young (but still adults) when they met. Camilla was simultaneously shagging Andrew Parker-Bowles when she was shagging Charles (and The Crown reckons that Parker-Bolwes was, for a time, shagging Priness Anne at the same time!).

PineappleDanish Tue 28-Jan-20 12:12:41

Poor guy. Obviously fairly deluded.

And even if he were - which he quite clearly isn't - he's illegitimate. He's not going to oust William.

"Mr Dorante-Day was born in Gosport, Hampshire, in 1966 when Charles and Camilla would have been in their late teens - several years before they are believed to have first met at a polo match in 1970."

Puzzledandpissedoff Tue 28-Jan-20 12:12:54

Oh what fun grin grin

It's probably all nonsense, but fun all the same ...

Makesmilingyourbesthobby Tue 28-Jan-20 12:13:31

No I believe Camila wasnt married when they met around 1971 she was dating Andrew parker Bowles and when they finished she dated charles for a while then went back to dating Bowles and married him in 73

PineappleDanish Tue 28-Jan-20 12:14:08

And the sum total of his evidence appears to be "my Granny said".

NameChangeNugget Tue 28-Jan-20 12:14:49

What a galah grin

SunshineAngel Tue 28-Jan-20 12:15:08

@PGtipsplease "Have C&C known each other for that long though? I thought she was married when she met Charles originally?"

Well then, I guess that'd be the first time anyone ever conceived a child from an affair.

Mockers2020Vision Tue 28-Jan-20 12:16:09

The very idea:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51275007

Changeofname79 Tue 28-Jan-20 12:16:16

I think I would believe he is their son more than I believe he is 53 grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »