Hello everyone, thank you for the kind words and encouragement.
Just to give you an update - which personally I find chilling.
Friday - Sunday Times contact me to say they are running a piece. No piece appears. Today I spoke to someone else from a news agency who left me a message on Friday and she says 'no paper will touch this'.
Her explanation is that this is because 'you cannot prove that the man filmed himself in the way alleged'.
I said - that is not. the. point. The point is that the NSPCC essentially told anyone who was worried to SHUT UP BIGOT and that is incredibly disturbing and chilling in terms of child protection.
So here is the plan. The MSM clearly have been warned off or scared off. I have referred this to the Charities Commission who say they need 30 days to reply.
On July 15th therefore I am going to consider other options and they will likely involve a crowdfunded to get specialist legal advice/take legal action.
At the moment I am thinking judicial review of any refusal by the Charities Commission to act. Someone else has interestingly suggested I contact the Privy Council as the NSPCC has a Royal Charter.
I am not letting this go. I have sat back and drowned in a tsunami of nonsense for at least the last year. Something has to change. I hope you will put that date in your diaries and I will post again in July to let people know what is going on.