Welcome to week THREE everyone. Have you completely given up and lost your motivation yet?
This is about feeling better about yourself...not necessarily a diet per se etc etc
- Sunscreen at all times. I know it's winter, there are still rays trying to damage your skin
- No or little booze. The odd glass of wine at the weekend is allowed if you want it
- Walking is important, a small amount every day if possible. 30 mins if you can, I am booking out lunch hours where possible to do this
- Lots of water, aim for 2 litres a day
- Apply body cream as often as possible. I am doing my heels daily too as they're lizard like
- Use hand cream
- Go to bed early, by 10.30pm if pos
- Eat healthily
- Be happy
The idea is that at the end of six weeks we all feel happier, healthier and glow with the good food, sleep, exercise, water and lack of sun damage.
You don't have to report back every day but I almost certainly will as it motivates me thinking someone is watching me.
Welcome all members old and new.
If you want some pleasurable homework, read this, St India of Knight and Polly Vernon talking about weight