@Dolphin1111111111111111111111111
It is inappropriate to keep reiterating 'But they didn't behead babies, Hamas only killed and maimed babies nicely in their beds', as some posters have done. That sort of whitewash doesn't, well wash.
From the BBC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67073970/page/2
Spokesman Jonathan Conricus says that Hamas militants did behead babies during their deadly wave of attacks at the weekend.
Conricus says a coroner who visited the aftermath of the massacre at Kibbutz Be'eri had seen the children's bodies and confirmed how they died.
"I admit it took us some time to really understand and to verify that report, and it was hard to believe that even Hamas could perform such a barbaric act," he says.
"I think we can now say, with relative confidence, that this is what Hamas did... there were bodies scattered everywhere, mutilated."
And the Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/oct/12/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-biden-hamas-attack-holocaust-gaza-displaced-palestine?page=with:block-652783f58f08868e610b92ec&filterKeyEvents=false#liveblog-navigation
In an update early on Thursday, IDF spokesperson Jonathan Conricus has said the military “can say with relative confidence” that infants were beheaded by Hamas militants who attacked kibbutz Be’eri on Saturday.
Reports of infants and other civilians being beheaded by Hamas have been repeated by Benjamin Netanyahu’s spokesperson and at least one IDF serviceman, however these reports have so far been related to the attacks in another kibbutz, Kfar Aza.
The claims were repeated by the US president, Joe Biden, in remarks made to Jewish community leaders on Wednesday, but in comments reported later by the Washington Post, a White House spokesperson clarified that neither US officials nor Biden had seen photographs or confirmed such reports independently and that Biden had “based his comments about the alleged atrocities on the claims from Netanyahu’s spokesman”.
“I never really thought that I would see and have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children,” Biden said.
Claims of beheadings have also been reported in Israeli and international media, but have not been independently verified by the Guardian.
On Wednesday, Yossi Landau, the head of operations for the southern region of Zaka, Israel’s volunteer civilian emergency response organization, reportedly told CBS news that he saw children and babies who had been beheaded.
Out of 1,000 Israelis who lived in this beautiful community, 100 were killed. Today, body bags, many body bags, were evacuated from that kibbutz, including those of children, and including those of babies.
We got very, very disturbing reports that came from the ground that there were babies that had been beheaded. And I admit it took us some time to really understand and to verify that report and it was hard to believe that even Hamas could perform such a barbaric act.
But after eyewitnesses came forward, and after a senior official in the Israeli coronary service Zaka came forward on record on CBS news and said ‘yes, I saw the bodies of beheaded babies’, I think we can now say with relative confidence that this is unfortunately what happened in Be’eri. This is what Hamas did to Israeli citizens.”
Tellingly, Hamas has not commented on the claims. Hamas messed up here, they use images of suffering or dead babies, some of which have been proven to be fake, to garner sympathy for the Palestinian cause and know very well that decapitated Israeli babies will lose them support.