Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

AIBU?

Transgender

101 replies

idontunderstandxyz · 27/10/2018 11:51

So, Iv been brought up Christian, not overly religious but do believe in god. BUT iv always been the person that says you can love who you want and be who you want, I will never judge you it is not my job to do that, being transgender wasn't really a thing when I was growing up but i was 'all for it' the kind of 'you do you' perspective and would support a friend/family member if need be.

Then I saw this on YouTube ( skip to 5.35)

Gigi gorgeous is someone I always looked up to and thought yeah she's an amazing WOMAN setting the path for transgender teens etc!!! Then I watch this video and find out she still has a penis that she ACTIVELY uses to have intercourse with her girlfriend and is trying to get her pregnant ???

AIBU to say you can't tell everyone your a flipping female and have struggled with the body you were born in all your life for you to then tell the whole world including young trans people that you still have and use your penis ?

I just can't wrap my head around this at all....

OP posts:
Bombardier25966 · 27/10/2018 11:53

What a horrible post. Your judgemental ways are far from Christian.

idontunderstandxyz · 27/10/2018 12:02

@Bombardier25966 People are killing them selves because they can't deal with the fact that they are transgender! They can't live knowing they will never be able to get rid of the body they were born in! People have cut there own genitals of because they LITERALLY can't look at a penis anymore when they know they are a woman.

I have every right to feel something towards a person who has made out for years she is queen of the LGBT community, had HELPED people go ahead with the reassignment surgery and then comes out she never even did it herself and wouldn't even consider doing it?

OP posts:
QueenNovo · 27/10/2018 12:07

Ah, but it's a female penis so that makes it ok.

multiplemum3 · 27/10/2018 12:15

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

kaytee87 · 27/10/2018 12:15

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

TerfedOff · 27/10/2018 12:17

Yes strangely those who are recommending children go on puberty blockers and then cross sex hormones to make them infertile and have no sexual desires are in fact themselves often middle age males who have already fathered children and have no intention of removing their sexual ability.

PlantsArePeopleToo · 27/10/2018 12:18

Why does this bother you OP?

PlantsArePeopleToo · 27/10/2018 12:19

I do find it odd that someone with gender dysphoria would want to use their penis when it supposedly causes so much distress for them.

But if they want to use it to get their girlfriends pregnant then crack on.

ElainaElephant · 27/10/2018 12:20

So you think that trans people should be denied the right to have children that are biologically theirs?

August0848 · 27/10/2018 12:21

I have to agree.

idontunderstandxyz · 27/10/2018 12:25

@ElainaElephant NOT AT ALL !! I think anyone has the right to freeze their sperm before starting hormones

OP posts:
idontunderstandxyz · 27/10/2018 12:26

@PlantsArePeopleToo that's what I'm trying to say.

OP posts:
ShowOfHands · 27/10/2018 12:26

Welcome to MN op. Can I ask how you found us?

idontunderstandxyz · 27/10/2018 12:26

@PlantsArePeopleToo it doesn't bother me it just confuses me

OP posts:
BMW6 · 27/10/2018 12:29

There is no such thing as a woman with a penis. There is no such thing as a Lady Cock, because women do not have cocks. That would be just a man dressed up as a woman.

You could paint white stripes on a black horse but it is not a zebra.

wrongsideofhistorymyarse · 27/10/2018 12:32

Women don't have penises. Some transwomen do.

toomanyeggs · 27/10/2018 12:32

Did those if you dismissing the op actually watch the video?

Where Gigi believes it is harder (emotionally) for them to not be able to have a child than a genetic female?

PlantsArePeopleToo · 27/10/2018 12:33

So you think that trans people should be denied the right to have children that are biologically theirs?

I think the OP means she thinks its weird that someone with gender dysphoria who is allegedly so distressed by their sex organs would be happy with willingly using said organ to impregnate someone.

idontunderstandxyz · 27/10/2018 12:35

@ShowOfHands Iv been a watcher of MN for a long time, I only realised a few months back there was an app so I downloaded it 

OP posts:
titchy · 27/10/2018 12:40

Women don't have penises. Some Most transwomen do.

Fixed that for you.

Melondramatic · 27/10/2018 12:41

Yeah, im not sure this person is ready to take care of a baby and raise a child

Toughtips · 27/10/2018 12:43

Jesus. Yanbu.

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

Melondramatic · 27/10/2018 13:11

Also...i thought egg freezing was PREDOMINANTLY for women in their 20s? I didnt think it was recommended over 35?

SnuggyBuggy · 27/10/2018 13:14

I think it's a case of someone wanting to have their cake and eat it

chillpizza · 27/10/2018 13:19

So it’s a straight couple... where the man likes to look femme then.

Someone with true dysmorphia wouldn’t be ok even still having their penis let alone using it for procreation. That’s doing the most male thing you can.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.