Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

What is your favourite conspiracy theory?

julieca · 06/12/2021 21:38

I love the crazy conspiracy theories. So my favourite ones are that birds arent real and that Paul McCartney is dead and the man we see now is a lookalike.
What about you?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Ddot · 09/12/2021 20:56

Simonjt
Oh really well it stated with KFC being halal not kosher so me thinks your the prejudice one. And yes I dislike all unstuned killing.

Please
or

unname · 09/12/2021 21:02

Oh, sovereign citizens. I have a friend who works in. US govt office and encounters them regularly. Quite whacky!

Please
or

julieca · 09/12/2021 21:14

Yes you see them on social media sometimes about how they are free men.

OP's posts:
Please
or

justasking111 · 09/12/2021 23:01

Twin towers living in the UK my friend visiting from New York her phone was ringing continuously telling her what was happening we put the TV on the sight was horrific she worked in that building. As we watched a plane went into the second tower. The pictures were clear not blurred. When she got home she went to every memorial as the lost were identified and did this for months. So I find the nutty conspiracy theories deeply distasteful

Please
or

RevolvingPivot · 09/12/2021 23:10

@WishMyNameWasWittyNotShitty

Not a favourite, but a strange one.....Wayfair are involved in trafficking girls, some of their items have female names that are the same as girls who are missing in the US. It is believed that the items with the female names (furniture etc), are secret codes for buying one these missing girls!

Do you think Wayfair kidnap the girls and then deliver them to the purchaser? How expensive are these wardrobes? Is there a list of names of the missing children and the items?
Please
or

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll · 09/12/2021 23:21

Also, that footage from police body cameras, are being watched by Freemasons.

To be fair, footage that is later deemed of potential interest is watched by police officers/associates.... and there is quite a widely-held belief that one or two people in the UK police are Freemasons....!

Please
or

RevolvingPivot · 09/12/2021 23:24

David Attenborough has been replaced 3 times.

Please
or

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll · 09/12/2021 23:24

Oh, sovereign citizens. I have a friend who works in. US govt office and encounters them regularly. Quite whacky!

I stumbled across the history of Sealand a while ago - that's quite an entertaining read. You can buy be awarded a title from there and everything!

Please
or

WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll · 09/12/2021 23:25

David Attenborough has been replaced 3 times.

I hope they remembered to replace him with one of the same brand and polarity Grin

Please
or

TinselTitsAndGlitteryBits · 09/12/2021 23:25

I love all of these and have fell down many a rabbit hole with them all.

My most recent one is to do with Astroworld. I do not believe for a second that only 10 people died in that god awful crowd crush.

Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. He was far too narcissistic and egotistical to do that - had enough dirt to murder people, and was taller than the bunk bed he was supposed to have hung himself from.

Adrenochrome/PizzaGate

Ah I could go on and on. Grin

Please
or

unname · 10/12/2021 01:01

@julieca

Yes you see them on social media sometimes about how they are free men.

They create massive amounts of paperwork, mail in very strange letters, leave unhinged voicemails and occasionally even showed up in the office, pre-covid. It doesn’t work out for them but it does create extra work. Frankly, it would make me nervous to work there.
Please
or

unname · 10/12/2021 01:32

@WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll

I just read about Sealand after seeing your post. V. Entertaining!

Please
or

MarieVanGoethem · 10/12/2021 02:06

@WeBuiltThisBuffetOnSausageRoll

It’s worrying they don’t Occam’s Razor but instead opt for the half-Sherlock with corkscrew (ie “whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth” after absolutely twisting original information about into a certain shape). Like the endless Magna Carta business - “I’ve heard of this, I don’t actually know what it was nor how things stand now, but I’m going to yell about it anyway damnit!” - which keeps rolling round (Freemen of the Land are v fond of it) despite it being pointed out, every time, that even if they were Medieval Barons, they’ve not those rights now. FFS.

The obvious & simple explanation that capital letters is for legibility & visibility; & a hangover from the days where forms were still completed by hand, which is well within living memory… it’s genuinely quite sad someone could work that up to “this is a secret sign you are OWNED by the government!” & I feel a bit sorry, sometimes for people caught up in it, because it must be like being trapped in a dystopian nightmare & when you try to alert others to this dreadful danger they just laugh at you. (Sympathy is stretched when they are obnoxious, arrogant, aggressive…)

Please
or

sue20 · 10/12/2021 09:11

?

Please
or

COPPER3 · 10/12/2021 09:34

Lord Porchester fathered Prince Andrew...a rumour of the day apparently.

Please
or

wonkylegs · 10/12/2021 09:40

@TinselTitsAndGlitteryBits re astroworld
I can believe it. As part of my old job I studied and produced calculations for crowd crush behaviour and all sorts of these events that have happened over the years it's a strange phenomenon and can be surprising as well as horrific.

Please
or

User20393442 · 10/12/2021 09:45

@SnottyLottie

Just seen one on another thread where they reckon Boris Johnson has forced Carrie to have her baby today by elective c section in order to cover up the Christmas party scandal…

Hahahahah imagine the conversation that led up to that. Poor woman. After getting covid from him during her first pregnancy.
Please
or

Laughingravy · 10/12/2021 11:59

I have laughed at the microchips in our Covid vaccinations claims. The vaccines come in a vial with several doses in. So one person could get all the chips and another none Grin

Please
or

CherryRipe1 · 10/12/2021 12:20

Jacintha Saldana. The poor midwife/nurse who sadly committed suicide after the two Aussie journos pranked her, pretending to be the Queen & Phillip when prince George was born. According to one crackpot online blog she witnessed an alien reptilian royal bloodline birth, was traumatized & had to be silenced. I wouldn't say it's my favourite CT as it's really sad but jeepers, that's wacky.

Please
or

kenmac · 10/12/2021 12:22

It's full of nutcases in here! and that's no conspiricy theory!
Either they're on drugs, or need to be!

Please
or

sashh · 10/12/2021 12:29

Do you think Wayfair kidnap the girls and then deliver them to the purchaser? How expensive are these wardrobes? Is there a list of names of the missing children and the items?

It's supposed to be semi coded. So you will see pages of wardrobes for $200 and then you will come across one that is $10 000 called 'Mary' (picking a common name for illustration purposes)which is made from pale virgin pine aged for 5 years.

Or there might be a £12000 tallboy of ebony ideal for a gentleman's room.

I don't for one minute believe in Wayfair being involved in child trafficking but children are trafficked, and I can see an advert for furniture being a coded message.

Please
or

Redcrayons · 10/12/2021 12:35

@COPPER3

Lord Porchester fathered Prince Andrew...a rumour of the day apparently.

Having done my own research watched the Crown I believe there was indeed talk about HM and Porchy. The DofEd Matt Smith was very suspicious of their friendship.
Please
or

Viviennemary · 10/12/2021 13:12

There are also rumours about Prince Edwards father.

Please
or

justasking111 · 10/12/2021 13:58

My granny who lived in London having a fine time in her youth moving in certain circles sniffed that the Duke of Edinburgh had a lot of fun with the ladies. My grandfather was not awarded the same leeway 😅😅

Please
or

StrangerThanSpring · 10/12/2021 14:06

What happened to Epstein's video tapes? Who has them. He reportedly had cameras all over his properties and videos of everything and everyone. Where are they? Does the FBI have them?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.