Talk

Advanced search

Make fetishists reviewing M&S knickers hits the Sun

(92 Posts)
Sunkisses Sat 16-Nov-19 09:39:52

All the Mumsnet posts about the male fetishists posting pervy reviews of M&S knickers has got in the Sun. Joani Walsh topped off this journalist and he stole her story and didn't credit her: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10350754/marks-spencer-slammed-men-underwear-reviews/

OP’s posts: |
Magenta82 Sat 16-Nov-19 09:43:41

The link didn't work, could you try again please Sunkisses 🙂

PullingMySocksUp Sat 16-Nov-19 09:44:47

Link works for me.

koshkat Sat 16-Nov-19 09:44:49

Worked for me. Wonder how this will go down with Sun readers? My guess? Not that well...

Sunkisses Sat 16-Nov-19 09:52:16

Why oh why does my phone always autocorrect male to make??!! Obviously it is MALE fetishists. I don't think we should make fetishists post pervy reviews. @MNHQ could the thread title be changed to male? Thanks!

Sunkisses Sat 16-Nov-19 09:53:27

Oh and obviously Joani Walsh TIPPED off the Sun journalist not topped off confused

HandsOffMyRights Sat 16-Nov-19 09:58:24

Ha ha ha. Good work.
How's this playing out S&M?

Melroses Sat 16-Nov-19 10:19:08

The reviews saying they fit so well, despite tackle - sort of explains why they don't fit me hmm

koshkat Sat 16-Nov-19 10:21:43

How long until so woke they are broke shops like M&S start making silky tucking pants? Or little lace numbers with a bit more room at the front for the pervert's hard on?

Mark my words - it will not be long. They have identified their customer base and apparently it is not middle aged women after all! Who knew?

Rachelsfatarse Sat 16-Nov-19 10:23:51

I feel for Joani. This has happened to her before.

Magenta82 Sat 16-Nov-19 10:26:50

Maybe it's because I'm using the app or something, will do a Google search.

TheProdigalKittensReturn Sat 16-Nov-19 10:29:28

The reviews saying they fit so well, despite tackle - sort of explains why they don't fit me

You have nothing to stick in the open gusset for starters.

(Will be feeling pukey about that for a while.)

AllTheProsecco Sat 16-Nov-19 10:57:25

Just had a look on the M&S website. All the reviews by men have been rated as 'helpful' by lots of people compared to the reviews from women. I've just reported a lot of them.

HandsOffMyRights Sat 16-Nov-19 11:01:10

Reminds me of MB's lingerie range, designed to "empower women" because nothing spells out female empowerment more than that whole project angry

I can't say anymore...

HandsOffMyRights Sat 16-Nov-19 11:10:22

Allthe I have just reported a load too. I can't believe M&S has all these AGP fantasies on its site. This perv writes 'They hold everything in place'.

HandsOffMyRights Sat 16-Nov-19 11:15:35

43 likes for this male appendage:

BillywilliamV Sat 16-Nov-19 11:18:27

Dear God, WHEN WILL THIS END??

WaningGibbous Sat 16-Nov-19 11:23:07

M&S refused to publish my review of a "non-iron" school dress made out of material that was not just the complete opposite of non-iron but also totally resistant to ironing - it was a very informative and useful review, I felt, that was written very eloquently indeed. I think they declared it not relevant or something- yet those reviews stand? How does that work?

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sat 16-Nov-19 11:23:59

🤮🤮🤮

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sat 16-Nov-19 11:24:51

You should have said you were trying to iron it with you lady penis.

TimeLady Sat 16-Nov-19 11:26:59

Their statement in The Sun

*M&S said it encouraged reviews and feedback to help other shoppers.
It added: “They are moderated to ensure they are appropriate for all customers to read.”*

They know and they approve. And allow lingerie to be returned.

I'm out.

SpamChaudFroid Sat 16-Nov-19 11:41:09

DrinkFeckArseGirls grin

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Monroe Bergdorf collaborating with M&S in an "empowering" lingerie for mens bodies extravaganza.

TheProdigalKittensReturn Sat 16-Nov-19 11:46:51

They are moderated to ensure they are appropriate for all customers to read.

My niece is 14. I do not feel that reviews that coyly hint at how snugly a pair of knickers fits over the reviewer's meat and two veg is appropriate for her to read.

ArnoldWhatshisknickers Sat 16-Nov-19 11:47:13

And allow lingerie to be returned.

Eeeww.

Thank fuck I never did shop at M&S. Just yuck.

HandsOffMyRights Sat 16-Nov-19 11:50:32

And presumably the other AGPs are 'liking' this in bucket loads.

Stop trying to make fools of women. It's one thing some perv getting a hard on by submitting a 'cheeky' review but another that M&S enables this.
That's how little they think of women. Somebody on here once wrote a great line about it all centering on a man's desire to wank.

Fuck you M&S.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in