will sausage be ok

will linda tell mick

will we find out the mr big plot/fi etc

im assuming bernie loses her baby sad

who is in the crashed ambulance

what will happen to ted/wife/gun/shooting

mr price and bexs or sonja

MrsJayy Fri 08-Sep-17 11:42:52

Just checking in , i read a funny comment on a facebook page earlier "I have had a tiful of Max Brannings story" and i just wondered if it was any of you lot grin

LineysRun Fri 08-Sep-17 11:49:58

Not me guv.

But I sympathise with the sentiment.

Good opener, Blondes. smile

MrsJayy Fri 08-Sep-17 12:05:15

The Bex/sonja story is a carbon copy of Bianca/carol Dan sullivan story.

tobee Fri 08-Sep-17 12:38:00

Oops! Hello new thread just posted on last one totally failing to see the link. blush

HateSummer Fri 08-Sep-17 12:43:40

Settling in for more hilarious piss take! cake

squirrelonapetridish Fri 08-Sep-17 14:08:11

Fi's flat was so glaringly bright white you'd need sunglasses permanently on to live there. How has she got time to keep it that clean, what with all the snooping around at the Vic she does.

southeastdweller Fri 08-Sep-17 14:17:44

Spoiler about who got injured in the ambulance is on the spoilers thread.

nancy75 Fri 08-Sep-17 15:07:00

Saving my place for later, I'm sure tonight's episode will be oscar worthy at the very least!

myusernameisnotmyusername Fri 08-Sep-17 15:20:21

I may watch last nights again for a laugh! Fi has definitely got a cleaner I reckon.

The80sweregreat Fri 08-Sep-17 16:28:09

myuser, her flat was nice i thought - i 'm not normally into all that glossy stuff, but it was very classy.
yes, time to find out who has been injured.

tobee Fri 08-Sep-17 16:59:12

I fantasise about a gleaming kitchen like Fi's. But I'd have green not pink! Lol.

Theycalledmethewildrose Fri 08-Sep-17 16:59:33

I'm looking forward to this evening's episode all the same!

MrsJayy Fri 08-Sep-17 17:05:45

I would love Fi's kitchen I would have peach or Blue i would need a cleaner to do the buffing though it waa so shiny

lazymum99 Fri 08-Sep-17 17:13:28

Didn't a PP say in the old thread that Mick would see Max's jacket hanging on a chair or at least a man's jacket and then see Max in it. Thats exactly what happened. Is Fi putting all this on and making up the whole suicide business.
I really liked that episode and can't wait for tonight. It was exciting and however idiotic it kept you watching. Previously I was falling asleep while it was on.

PhilMitchellDeflating Fri 08-Sep-17 17:17:18

When Fi's splash back appeared (ooh err) I definitely gave my husband a quick glance and his response was "not a fucking chance!"

The80sweregreat Fri 08-Sep-17 17:35:39

Phil ( love the name, i think we should namechange to eastenders type names!) I liked the pink too! It was a lovely flat.

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 08-Sep-17 17:59:21

Fi matched her kitchen

Also think she has a few issues ..,.... 😂

iknowimcoming Fri 08-Sep-17 18:33:02

I'm afraid I have a serious complaint against a post on the previous thread angry LineysRun - you pondered whether Ian's insurance would pay out since his own stepson started the fire? Have you never seen Eastenders? NO ONE ON EASTENDERS EVER HAS INSURANCE!! EVER!! gringrin

Also I am not dedicated enough to re-watch last nights episode so cannot recall properly, but was wondering if it's possible that the tanker hit the first ambulance and the other two will come around the corner tonight and pile on in to the accident in full casualty style, also I think all the patients should be taken to Holby City to see Charlie and Duffy. Poor Bernie needs some tlc from Duffy sad

I wonder if tonights show is Sean's last one? And if he'll ever work again?

TheNotSoGoodWife Fri 08-Sep-17 18:35:59

I'll namechange but can I do it on a phone? I'm now trying to think of something relevant and witty grin

LineysRun Fri 08-Sep-17 18:39:04

I'm afraid I have a serious complaint against a post on the previous thread

I knew that would be me as soon as I saw it grin

iknowimcoming Fri 08-Sep-17 18:43:48

I'm not angry Liney - just disappointed ......

Snapespeare Fri 08-Sep-17 19:01:49

I'd like it to be sausage/Linda purely because sausage wil be in a coma for a bit and a health care professional will doubtless let rip with 'well, we should just throughly check you out mrs Carter because you recently had an undefined cancer' in front of mick.

Shortest secret ever- Line 'em up, knock 'em dahn.

bonfireheart Fri 08-Sep-17 19:09:57

Never ever would armed police let someone run into a house when someone has been shot and there's been an explosion. Ridiculous. I think the scene would have worked better anyway with Linda on the street and sausage being brought out on a stretcher.
I don't want it to be Steven that dies. I like his manic streak, remember when he pretended to be his dead mum and kidnapped Lucy? Not fussed about sausage but if he goes then there's only a few carters left and I think the show would be reluctant to let go of Danny Dyer.

bonfireheart Fri 08-Sep-17 19:10:24

Also - Abi. What happened in that girls life to make her so messed up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now