Advanced search

EASTENDERS 13 - NO SPOILERS !!!!

(994 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Fri 28-Apr-17 12:05:21

ok,so a bit has happened since last thread

we know max is up to something dodgy

when will mick and linda reliese shirley has signed away their pub

stacey is preg and due at xmas

will lauren get preg due to holes in condom,and will she sleep with clark kent and accidently get preg yet stephen think its his ......

repeating the ian storyline...... with cindy

when will the bullying of bex stop

anything else of interest?

AGnu Fri 28-Apr-17 12:52:49

When I saw new blonde woman I thought it was Glenda back again!

Woody was a bit presumptuous - they'd only just started kissing & he was taking his jacket off in a "we're about to have sex" way. Why does no-one in a soap just kiss someone!? It's always either "friends" or "sleeping together" with nothing in between. Unless they're teenagers in which case they'll hold hands for a week before the sex issue comes up. hmm

EnidButton Fri 28-Apr-17 13:38:14

I forgot Tina had a daughter. I know some women do have children before coming out though so I assumed that was the case with Tina. I really can't remember her with Billy! shock Must've blocked that out.

Optimist1 Fri 28-Apr-17 13:58:54

I'm so impressed with you Blondes - new baby and all that entails to cope with and still you manage to start a new thread before lunchtime! flowers

Akire Fri 28-Apr-17 14:13:30

Will Donna and jay get together for drunken fumble? We know a baby was on cards for her and you never know!

We have Keagon bullying story on a low simmer.

Will laundrette open again? Denise needs a job has to be somewhere.

Apart from that we pretty thin on the ground

The80sweregreat Fri 28-Apr-17 14:32:09

thank you blondes for the new thread.
agree that soap characters cant just kiss and hold hands, slow burner, its all ' lets jump into bed just because i was nice to you for a few seconds' type thing. Woody is a player, give it a few more weeks and I bet someone turns up as girlfriend or wife of woody ( i dont know btw, but it usually is this way when you think they are free and single!) he has to have a secret of some kind, its rarely straight forwards in soaps.

Theycalledmethewildrose Fri 28-Apr-17 14:33:44

Did Jack go to Ongar? He seems to have disappeared. If he is still around, who is looking after the kids since Glenda left. Presumably Jack is working and so is Max.

I thought it was very funny when Max, Abi and Lauren went to the Vic. Lauren and Max both drank water. No wonder the pub's business is down! Max seems to spend an awful lot of time in the Vic for someone who doesn't drink, in his new sleuth capacity.

I like Derek but think he is more a person for Corrie. Hopefully he will stay as Pam and Les were never replaced. Why arent Dot and Derek friendlier? They don't seemto know what to do with Dot which is s shame as she is a great actress.

Tina and Woody? Really? Woody's high voice is exactly like Joe Swash's voice and I find it irritating to listen to.

Somebody asked why Sharon was brought in to the Vic. I think it was because Shirley was in jail, Linda and Mick away. The Vic still opened even though there were no licencees on the premises, don't know how as this came up as a problem before. I think it is time to end the Carters in the pub and selling the freehold is the way they are going to go about it. Does that mean they can appoint a new manager? Get rid of existing staff? I hope so.

The80sweregreat Fri 28-Apr-17 14:38:31

Looks that way with this new woman turning up - my guess is she is a stooge for Big and Max ( Max knows her already, you could tell that last night) and she was making hints about the amount of staff being excessive too. The carters will be for the chop.
I had to smile how far Lady di got in the few seconds Shirley was on the phone, considering shes had a op and isnt built like Usain Bolt, she seemed to get a long way in a short time. Funny how they assumed the person looking at the books would be a man and blondie thinking Shirl was the cleaner!

MrsJayy Fri 28-Apr-17 15:41:33

Last nights didnt record i reckon dh knocked it off he had 2 things recorded tut. Anyway I was sure lisa faulkner had been in it before must be thinking of somebody else. Tina and woody i reckon Tina is lonely and liking the attention did Tina really have a ONS with Billy Mitchel?

iknowimcoming Fri 28-Apr-17 15:51:02

Thanks for new thread blondes smile I don't have anything to add about last nights episode, except that I liked the pub inspector lady's coat grin

The80sweregreat Fri 28-Apr-17 15:53:07

Her coat was lovely, an improvement on beige macs.

Gwilt160981 Fri 28-Apr-17 15:57:19

Shirley and lady di... "have you seen lady di? We've had a row!!!" That tickled me

The80sweregreat Fri 28-Apr-17 16:33:10

Shirley does have the best lines. She could become an EE legend with some good writers!

Theycalledmethewildrose Fri 28-Apr-17 16:35:04

I remember Billy and Tina had a ONS when he was living in the flat before Honey came back into it. He was really into her and she then had to tell him she was gay.

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 28-Apr-17 17:54:55

Woody and Tina. Really and very eager and keen to whip jacket off

Baby blondes is pkayingg ball and tbh an easy baby or I am a fabulous mummy 😂 So yes new thread up and running 😁😁

BrutusMcDogface Fri 28-Apr-17 18:37:41

Re: product placement/costco card; it was a cost mart one! grin

Definitely a woodneyina situation. There have been moments between Tina and whit, I think, and a massive amount of flirting with woody and whit. But WTF, Tina?! What a bloody stupid storyline.

nancy75 Fri 28-Apr-17 20:12:25

What a surprise, Woody already knows blonde bossy woman

Too many staff, I nominate Twitney for the sack.
What is Shazza actually doing to earn wages?

nancy75 Fri 28-Apr-17 20:15:48

Doesn't Sharon know it's unlucky to put shoes on the table?

nancy75 Fri 28-Apr-17 20:22:15

Donna is a horrible selfish cow.

LemonBreeland Fri 28-Apr-17 20:25:11

AGnu I said the same thing about a kiss leading to sex to DH. I was starting to think I was old fashioned.

What is this nonsense with the pub? Why can't they get rid of Sharon and Woody. Linda asked both of them to help out, but it's stupid anyway. Why does Sharon need a wage? She should be going back to Phil surely. DH says it's like a teenager wrote it.

youarenotkiddingme Fri 28-Apr-17 20:30:07

My FIRST EVER correct EE prediction - Clark Kent is Max boss!

And what does Woody know? He seems to know the business woman manager thingy so do you think this was planned? So he came and pursuaded Shirl to sell freehold as he's on on it?

tessiebear4 Fri 28-Apr-17 20:30:50

Why is Max working at that weird company?

nancy75 Fri 28-Apr-17 20:33:32

Wouldn't Tracey be entitled to redundancy pay? 30 years worth?

The80sweregreat Fri 28-Apr-17 20:45:40

So woody knows Fi ( blondie) and Clark kent is max's boss...the plot thickens.
At least Max's office is more decorative than Leek's old place.
Poor Tracey, just starting to have a speaking part , then mugged off.
Wait till Mick discovers this mess..

AGnu Fri 28-Apr-17 20:55:40

Noooo... Not Trace! sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now