loader

Talk

Advanced search

eastenders 10. NO SPOILERS please

(977 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Fri 27-Jan-17 14:56:06

Thought better start one as know you lot gossip and I'm out tonight

What is max up to??

Will Stacey and Martin get preg and why go for another chiid when they can't even afford the two they have 🙄

What will happen to baby spud. Surely won't be adopted .....

How will jack cope with granny living with him?

Will l be back soon? Possibly not unless literally having 2/3mths off ml

What wicked deed will babe do next?

Do we see more of michelle secret school boy lover

What will the market stallers do while market being repaired

Will Lee get a new job ?

Any other main stories?

And NO SPOILERS 😘😘😘

JustAnotherSilentOldNumber Fri 27-Jan-17 15:00:59

place marking

MrsJayy Fri 27-Jan-17 15:21:22

Place marking whereya going Blondes somewhere nice?

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 27-Jan-17 16:31:27

Just seeing a friend but won't be late as shattered , I'm waddling and up early tomorrow for a course

And just reliesed ee isn't on tonight ether blonde by name and nature

TheMockingbird Fri 27-Jan-17 16:52:32

I think EE is about to turn into a Martina Cole novel. With the 'face' up in the Shard.
Martian and Squawky have 3 children: Arfah, Bex and Lily. Poor Lily, she's always being forgotten.

qazxc Fri 27-Jan-17 17:05:22

Placemarking.
Will martins pleather jacket make a full recovery?
How will donna get home without her wheelchair?

MrsJayy Fri 27-Jan-17 17:18:35

Donna walks so i imagine she would walk home or maybe after al that brand a firemans lift off vincent grin Blondes when is baby blonde due now ?

MrsJayy Fri 27-Jan-17 17:19:25

Brandy*

dingdongdigeridoo Fri 27-Jan-17 17:57:00

Martin and Stacey having another baby is utterly ridiculous. Has it even been a year since Stacey almost flung herself off a roof? How can they even afford it?

Someone tie her tubes before she gets knocked up by Max and we have a year long paternity storyline.

The80sweregreat Fri 27-Jan-17 18:02:56

I also thought Martina Cole novel when Mr Big started talking.

(Read a few early ones , they got worse and i gave up..)
all full of these 'poor made very good ' types ( mostly crims of course! ) gangsters , EE can never have enough.

dingdongdigeridoo Fri 27-Jan-17 18:04:13

www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/cafes-back-door-martins-pie-9703247

Found this online. All the plot holes from the bus crash!

The80sweregreat Fri 27-Jan-17 18:16:20

Ding, that was funny. Who knew the cafe had more doors than one?
Would you want a pie after all that ?

EnidButton Fri 27-Jan-17 18:31:06

Hello. Placemarking.

exWifebeginsat40 Fri 27-Jan-17 18:36:08

i have this all worked out.

danny dyer shags mucky whitney, who proceeds not to know whether the father of her guaranteed baby is the father of the intended father or not.

and 9 months later, the christmas episode is delivered.

boom.

Freshprincess Fri 27-Jan-17 18:50:30

Marking place.
I thought Max's plan was to gain everyone's trust first then carry out his dastardly deed building the big Aldi
i have a list of passwords at work that I refer to as my 'if I get run over by a bus' list. I might have to rename that to something more drastic as obviously getting run over by a bus is no biggie these days.

ThornyBird Fri 27-Jan-17 18:53:38

How did the last thread fill so quickly?! shock

I don't want Martian to die. I know that's not how Eastenders works but I would like a happy ending...

dingdongdigeridoo Fri 27-Jan-17 19:34:31

I don't think Martin will die. He's one of the longest running characters. They'd just bring him back in a couple of years.

Apparently the actor who played Heather wants to come back to the show. Ridiculous! They should definitely do it though. Keep her away from photo frames.

The80sweregreat Fri 27-Jan-17 19:38:49

The quota of people "back from the dead ' has been reached surely?
Unless Ev had a long lost twin..

Akire Fri 27-Jan-17 19:57:07

Nice new thread, we picked up on most of those from the mirror. But not the ladder!

The baby is a really stupid idea, don't think there have ever had so many babies on the square at once.

Yes I agree scence with Jacks kids looking out window was most realistic thing I've seen for ages!

Redcrayons Fri 27-Jan-17 20:48:27

Heather was a great character, such a shame she went. Ditto Fatboy.

SinisterBumFacedCat Fri 27-Jan-17 20:52:48

The more babies the merrier! Because a) the babies are cute to watch and b) they graduate from kiddie cupboard, disappear for a while and then resurface as teenagers and proper characters. Weird how many original Eastenders babies are now in it (Martin, Ben, Louise, Peter)

iknowimcoming Fri 27-Jan-17 21:05:10

At the end of last nights episode there was a folded wheelchair leant against the table where Donna was sat (a regular non-electric one) so maybe she has a spare at home and someone fetched it for her?

HoHumming Fri 27-Jan-17 21:20:31

Placemarking

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 27-Jan-17 21:38:01

Love martina cole books. Even met her and have photo of us 😇😇

@mrsjay I'm 31w so 8/9 to go

I still can't get Martin and Stacey ttc

And yes wouldn't it be a good well done plot for wife to shag fil and get preg and not know who the father was 😬

youarenotkiddingme Fri 27-Jan-17 21:38:46

Planks down arse. Promises self to keep up with this one. Doesn't promise you lot as I doubt you noticed my absence you didn't notice my return!!!!

EE has been very weird of late. I actually stopped watching it religiously (i.e. When it was actually on) because it wasn't gripping me. Have always watched on iPad iplayer in bed but it's not as instense as watching properly iyswim?

I got back into it over Xmas and NY and thought the R and R death scene and jack with kids was very interesting. Started to warm to new production, camera angles and random music.

But although this week has had me constantly thinking 'who's gonna be the mash to go with sausage and leek' it's not been my favourite episodes. The random music has been disjointed, the storyline also disjointed and TBH quite unrealistic with the gangster angle and zero injury from a bus falling on you.

I'll watch next week purely out of curiosity after this week.

The mafia max bit did stoke me as he's done something elsewhere and walford is next on hit list and mr big was just checking that max was still on board.
Did it actually mention the bus crash and max being involved?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now