Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Cometh the Hour Cometh the Lollipop!

(149 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

lollipop7 Sun 14-Jan-18 21:06:38

Oh my word......
Thread number three.

It is a ludicrous but somehow apt title.

Once again Thank You for keeping the faith. You won’t ever know how much you’ve all come to mean to me. If I write a book it will be dedicated to
My lollipop babies
My mum
You lot ❤️

Not much to report tonight but as “Battling On” hit 980 I have created thread three to chart the highs and many many lows so far.

Monday could bring good or very bad news. I’m fortifying myself with a rhubarb & ginger gin with clementine tonic.

So onwards I go. As I must.

Growingstuff Sun 14-Jan-18 21:12:18

Yay new thread! Fingers crossed lollipop about the job news, and obviously the court stuff ongoing x

McGintyii Sun 14-Jan-18 21:20:39

Rooting for you as always lollipop you are often in my thoughts x

RandomMess Sun 14-Jan-18 21:24:25

Glad your Mum is in a better place today as well as you thanks

Sadmum23 Sun 14-Jan-18 21:39:09

Glad to see continuing thread - we are here for highs and lows but really hope there are more highs for you this year.

Sadmum23 Sun 14-Jan-18 21:42:16

Glad to see continuing thread - we are here for highs and lows but really hope there are more highs for you this year.

GrabbyMcGrabby Sun 14-Jan-18 21:43:15

Cheering you on from the sidelines. and wishing I had a glass of that lush sounding gin in my hand too!.

Gemini69 Sun 14-Jan-18 21:46:57

Superb Thread Three... still supporting you flowers

Doublemint Sun 14-Jan-18 21:49:48

Found you!!!! You've come so far @lollipop7 since that first thread. It's strange to feel such pride/interest/support for someone you've never met but I really am rooting for you and your lollipop babies x

Barmaid101 Sun 14-Jan-18 22:32:25

You are doing amazing! There will be lots of highs and lows but you will get there!

Idontmeanto Sun 14-Jan-18 22:55:11

Was just off to bed but I need a bloody gin now!
Following, because I want to see you succeed. I know you’re worried about the morning, but you deserve this to go right. We’re here either way xx

CarpeVitam Sun 14-Jan-18 23:02:01

Still here and routing for you Lollipop. Hugs! Xx

bretonknickers Mon 15-Jan-18 00:22:04

Keeping you in my thoughts! brewcake

MrsBertBibby Mon 15-Jan-18 07:36:25

Glad it's better with your mum.

OnTheRise Mon 15-Jan-18 07:49:17

I hope things pick up for you, Lollipop. Onward and upward!

hellsbellsmelons Mon 15-Jan-18 08:42:47

Fingers crossed for good news today.
Still thinking of you.
You are amazing.
KOKO!

worriedaboutchristmas Mon 15-Jan-18 09:34:04

I hope all goes well for you today. You deserve a good turn x

KeziaOAP Mon 15-Jan-18 11:23:32

Checking in to new thread, still thinking of you flowers

lollipop7 Mon 15-Jan-18 12:11:42

I didn’t get that job but I’m fine about it. Baby lollipop is so small and I think if it was meant to be I would have got it. They wanted someone with less workforce and more commissioning experience. They’ve said there are two jobs coming up which they’d like me to consider and that there is a job there for me they just need to figure it out.
So not all bad and to be honest with all the court stuff perhaps it’s for the best.

Ellie56 Mon 15-Jan-18 12:16:48

That sounds very promising Lollipop. You must have done a good interview. Well done!

Slingsanderrors Mon 15-Jan-18 13:38:35

That’s good news lollipop, something to look forward to

lollipop7 Mon 15-Jan-18 14:40:24

And no charges being brought.

I am trying not to fall apart right now

Yamayo Mon 15-Jan-18 16:21:28

God it's shit isn't it. Big hugs and stay strong. Easier said than done but you've been so amazing through it all.

Idontmeanto Mon 15-Jan-18 17:15:55

Huge hugs Lollipop! That’s a problem with the cps interpretation of abuse, not you!
What does your solicitor say?

lollipop7 Mon 15-Jan-18 17:35:42

Right now I have no idea where to go from here.
Apparently there is no doubt I was in a controlling and abusive relationship. It is the ability to prove his intention.

I just feel like getting totally shitfaced to be honest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now