Talk

Advanced search

13wk and 5d ..... possibly ????

(102 Posts)
audHop Tue 13-Mar-18 17:28:52

If you’re going to be negative and rude please stop reading here!! Okay so, by all the calendars I should be 13wks pregnant and even my stomach growing/bloating adds up, seeing as I am normally a very tiny girl this is what caught my attention most, the other symptoms have pretty much subsided except frequent urination, and smell aversions,only problem is, I haven’t got a positive urine test and no office will give me a blood test, I’ve been felt on and told everything feels as if I’m pregnant but no 100% someone please comment some good advice/opinions. (Let me know if you’d like me to add pictures, it will definitely help)

RLOU88 Tue 13-Mar-18 17:34:02

You haven’t had a period in time? OR any bleeding? Your periods were regular before this time ?

RosyPrimroseface Tue 13-Mar-18 17:35:09

Well haven't you had a scan?

RLOU88 Tue 13-Mar-18 17:36:22

If you have missed two periods your doctor should be able to put your mind at ease and provide the blood tests. Demand them and and scan as it could mean (hopefully not) an eptopic or many other problematic issues.

Crunchymum Tue 13-Mar-18 17:36:49

Who won't give you a blood test?

Have you had no periods?

Book a private scan, if you are UK based you can get cheap (£39) reassurance scans from Scans Direct.

Crunchymum Tue 13-Mar-18 17:37:06

Sorry ultra-sound direct.

MatildaTheCat Tue 13-Mar-18 17:38:30

If you have had negative urine tests which have been correctly performed then it’s very unlikely you are pregnant. More info probably needed but bloating and looking pregnant at 13 weeks isn’t really an indication. Have your breasts grown or changed? And most importantly do you usually have a regular menstrual cycle?

Fruitcocktail6 Tue 13-Mar-18 17:41:55

If you're getting negative tests your doctors should really be looking in to what is causing your symptoms. Go back.

lostmyfeckingkeysagain Tue 13-Mar-18 17:42:14

How many pregnancy (urine) tests have you taken? If you're getting multiple negative tests it's highly unlikely you're 13 weeks pregnant.

Worldsworstcook Tue 13-Mar-18 17:43:11

You say you are a very tiny girl. Sorry op but are you underweight? Your periods may stop if you are

SundaySalon Tue 13-Mar-18 17:47:37

If your periods have stopped you need to go to the GP to get to the bottom of what’s going on. Sorry OP but it’s unlikely you’re pregnant if the test is negative at this stage. I know peoples hcg levels vary and can be very low, never heard of this at 13 weeks though.

FilthyforFirth Tue 13-Mar-18 17:49:16

Why haven't you had your 12 week scan if you are 13 weeks along?

MiniEggMeister Tue 13-Mar-18 17:50:21

What yo you mean by you've been felt on? Someone has palpated you and said you feel preg?

GreatDuckCookery Tue 13-Mar-18 17:51:11

Could you pay for a private scan?

BertieBotts Tue 13-Mar-18 17:51:50

Have you had a scan? We can't tell from seeing pictures whether you're pregnant.

SharronNeedles Tue 13-Mar-18 17:52:01

filthy becuase she hasn't been confirmed pregnant.

Pseudousername Tue 13-Mar-18 17:54:21

Go back to your GP if you are bloated, have skipped two periods and are generally not feeling "right". Something's up clearly.

Sparklingbrook Tue 13-Mar-18 17:54:57

If you’re going to be negative and rude please stop reading here!

Did you mean to post in AIBU?

Sounds like a trip to the GP is in order, I don't think pictures will help.

Pseudousername Tue 13-Mar-18 17:57:38

IME they throw pregnancy tests at you at docs if there is even a smidgen of a chance you could be pregnant, so it's odd that yours are saying no if you are convinced - def go back.

Foodylicious Tue 13-Mar-18 18:01:17

What specifically do you want advice about?
It's not clear from your post.

Alabama3 Tue 13-Mar-18 18:03:24

what ever the reason for your periods stopping you should go to the doctors

MadameJosephine Tue 13-Mar-18 18:08:10

If you have missed 3 periods and have abdominal swelling you need to ask your GP to investigate, pregnancy is not the only possibility

ichifanny Tue 13-Mar-18 18:10:42

If you are 13 weeks there’s no way your urine would be negative for HCG I’d go back to GP and get checked out

audHop Tue 13-Mar-18 18:11:41

@MatildaTheCat breast are definitely larger, now have stretch marks. My cycle is very regular, same time every month, and always long and heavy. Haven't had a period in 3months

audHop Tue 13-Mar-18 18:13:16

@SharronNeedles filthy ? Seriously? People like you are why people like me who are UNSURE, don't reach out for help. That's just sad.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: