Talk

Advanced search

to be annoyed with this topless lady?

(582 Posts)
user3785022135267845922 Fri 18-Aug-17 13:09:35

... we r on holiday in a family resort in sunny country. There is a lady who keeps ending up on the sun loungers opposite us, who seems to enjoy lying topless by the pool everyday. She has a DS who looks about 15, and a DD who looks about 5.

I think it's really inappropriate to sunbathe topless on a family resort in full view of everyone and right by the toddler pool, and with her own DS around. Am I being unreasonable in feeling uncomfortable and wishing she'd cover up?? smile

SleepFreeZone Fri 18-Aug-17 13:11:04

I'm not sure. I'm assuming it's not breaking any law laws of the country. Is anyone else sunbathing topless?

EdmundCleverClogs Fri 18-Aug-17 13:11:56

What exactly is offensive about her breasts - are they spouting curse words as people go past? I assume you're also offended by any topless man around as well?

WhatchaMaCalllit Fri 18-Aug-17 13:11:57

Eh....Yeah....you're off your rocker to be honest grin

Have a cocktail and relax on your holiday.

DixieFlatline Fri 18-Aug-17 13:12:21

I'm assuming there are plenty of men sunbathing topless?

DixieFlatline Fri 18-Aug-17 13:12:48

God damn it, Edmund. It was original when I typed it.

Travis1 Fri 18-Aug-17 13:12:50

YABU, it's only boobs.

DartmoorDoughnut Fri 18-Aug-17 13:12:57

I'm assuming all the blokes have their chests/moobs out too

Regularsizedrudy Fri 18-Aug-17 13:12:57

Yeeeah you need to chill out. Youre on holiday!

DartmoorDoughnut Fri 18-Aug-17 13:13:29

Everyone else got there first <sigh>

MrsMozart Fri 18-Aug-17 13:13:32

Maybe the lady would appreciate your not looking and stressing about her?

Pandoraslastchance Fri 18-Aug-17 13:13:53

Unless she is dangling her nipples in your cocktail or slapping your husband in the face with her books then I fail to see the problem.

Yabu I'm afraid.

DixieFlatline Fri 18-Aug-17 13:13:55

Now I feel better! grin

HistoriaTrixie Fri 18-Aug-17 13:14:16

Men get their nipples out all the time. If you're offended by female nipples but not by male nipples you might want to have a think about why that is.

NicolasFlamel Fri 18-Aug-17 13:15:09

They're breasts. That's all. She's chilling by the pool on holiday, not forcing you to motorboat them in the street. Her kids have probably seen them plenty of times anyway. Even my four year old manages not to be scandalized by a pair of boobs. confused

Sunshinegirls Fri 18-Aug-17 13:15:16

They're only boobs! Don't look if they upset you.

EdmundCleverClogs Fri 18-Aug-17 13:15:53

DixieFlatline, sorry, hope I didn't make you feel a bit of a tit. It's usually me who makes a boob of myself, though I've learned to nip it in the bud...

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Fri 18-Aug-17 13:15:54

YABU, I really don't get what is inappropriate about breasts not being covered up?

Notevilstepmother Fri 18-Aug-17 13:16:03

Don't go to countries that aren't uptight about female bodies if you don't like it.

Saudi might suit you perhaps?

DMBoot Fri 18-Aug-17 13:16:09

YABU

If looking at her boobs makes you uncomfortable, stop looking.

JessicaEccles Fri 18-Aug-17 13:16:27

Just pretend she is breastfeeding smile

user3785022135267845922 Fri 18-Aug-17 13:16:37

Ok! Thought maybe it was me! She is the only topless female though. Men are topless, but they don't have boobs (?) all men have their manly bits covered (?)

Am I the only one who thinks it's wierd to sunbathe topless on a family resort? (Seems like I am!!)

ThymeLordIsSpartacus Fri 18-Aug-17 13:17:10

Get over it. She's on holiday in a, presumably, hot country. They are just tits. They won't hurt you. (Unless you look directly at them without suitable eye protection)

Sunshinegirls Fri 18-Aug-17 13:17:47

You probably aren't the only one, but you should be.

CabernetSauvignyoni Fri 18-Aug-17 13:18:37

Men are topless, but they don't have boobs

Unless they all have immaculate physiques with rock solid pecs then they also have fatty tissue in two separate deposits on their chest. You know. Like boobs.

user3785022135267845922 Fri 18-Aug-17 13:18:58

Honest question - not trying to antogonise, just realising I'm more prudish than I thought! ... to all those that think it's fine - would you sunbathe topless with you teenage DS around? (If you do, that's cool, just trying to work out why I think it's wierd and why I am feeling uncomfortable with it compared to everyone else!)

Racmactac Fri 18-Aug-17 13:19:00

Oh fgs. It's a pair of tits. What is there to be offended about.
Don't look if you don't like

LoniceraJaponica Fri 18-Aug-17 13:19:05

Changing tack slightly, but on the last few "hot" holidays I have been on no-one went topless. I have been to Italy, Crete and Croatia BTW.

NicolasFlamel Fri 18-Aug-17 13:19:10

Manly bits I assume to mean penis? All the woman have their womanly bits covered then yes? No labia randomly waving around at you? Then you're good. Relax.

UnicornMadeOfPinkGlitter Fri 18-Aug-17 13:20:12

User I do agree. Although admittedly I might be a bit of a prude. However yes I do think it's a little bit inappropriate to sunbathe topless in a family resort.

I could also be jealous as mine aren't perky little boobs but if I took my bikini off I'd have weird tan lines as mu boobs would be down to to my belly button. blush

MeltorPeltor Fri 18-Aug-17 13:20:26

OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

Has she got nipples?

COVER YOUR EYES, don't stare directly at them, it can cause blindness and insanity. Uncovered nipples are VERY dangerous, will no one think of the children? I hope you are packing and on the first flight home away from this vicious woman and her uncovered nips.

Donttouchthethings Fri 18-Aug-17 13:20:30

They're just boobs. Does kids good to normalise them.

CherriesInTheSnow Fri 18-Aug-17 13:20:57

Poor woman, how much have you been staring at her to know how frequently she bathes top less? You know it's perfectly legal and normal in many places?

Agree with the poster who said you need to have a look at yourself about why you're so uncomfortable. I know breasts and female bodies are hugely sexualised and TBH I might look at someone once if they were in the minority (I. e. the only person doing) but it would be more like a "wow, good for you" kind of thing.

I could not and would not allow myself to be angry at another woman for sunbathing toplessly on her holiday that she has presumably paid for and been looking forward to all year.

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Fri 18-Aug-17 13:21:24

would you sunbathe topless with you teenage DS around? Yes, I would but then I think a naked body is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

Sunshinegirls Fri 18-Aug-17 13:21:28

There was a time when I would have been a bit shy I suppose at showing my baps, but now that I'm a bit older, have breastfed 2 kids etc, I don't think about them anymore and would definitely give them an airing out on a sunny holiday.

SisterhoodisPowerful Fri 18-Aug-17 13:21:31

Men have breast tissue and nipples. They also get breast cancer. Breasts aren't uniquely female. The social construction of breasts is inherently misogynistic and designed to control women's behaviour.

kittybiscuits Fri 18-Aug-17 13:22:58

Tell your husband to get his wanger out so she has some company then?

EdmundCleverClogs Fri 18-Aug-17 13:23:50

As others have said, men and women both have 'boobs', or more precisely, nipples and breast tissue. It's not part of the female genitalia.

How would a 15 year old feel about it? It depends what kind of family they are, some don't worry about seeing each other's bodies. There's nothing sexual to it, and quite frankly I can't see why de-sensitising the image of bare breasts is a bad thing.

CherriesInTheSnow Fri 18-Aug-17 13:23:52

And its weird to ask about a mothers breasts being invisible in front of her own son confused I have 2 older brothers, we saw our mum naked all the bloody time, and she has a very generous bosom! Maybe it wouldn't even cross her mind to be self conscious or worry about any weirdness given that the child is her son??

user3785022135267845922 Fri 18-Aug-17 13:24:34

Ok ok, I'm in the dark ages then! I will try and get with the 21st century! (I'll not be getting mine out though! That would scare everyone away!!!!)

MerryMarigold Fri 18-Aug-17 13:25:21

I expect all you 'man have boobs too' don't wear bras?! Do gardening topless? Etc.

OP, I am with you on the boobs. My sons have seen mine plenty, doesn't stop them looking at others. What do you think page 3 is all about then? Men titillating themselves (yes, that's deliberate) over....you guess it...boobs! Enough feminists all over that one.

I went to Turkey this year and there were no bare boobs. Funnily enough DD is not bothered at looking at fat men's 'boobs'.

NancyDonahue Fri 18-Aug-17 13:25:30

It doesn't bother me but I wouldn't get mine out.

It reminds me of the time we were on the beach in menorca. We'd been chatting to a family who were staying in our hotel for a few days. Their dc's the same age as ours played together. We sat together on the beach one afternoon and the mum whipped her bikini top off mid conversation.

Dh didn't know where to look shock
Dd stared grin
I was envious at her perkiness envy

Mrscropley Fri 18-Aug-17 13:27:19

I would be uncomfortable trying to muffle my ds8 from laughing and my dh from staring but wouldn't bother me personally. Prob be envious if hers are suitable for public exposure tbh.

EezerGoode Fri 18-Aug-17 13:28:13

Well i wouldn't like it ,not one bit.....but only because hers are probably better than mine.and if she's got them out she must be happy with her body,so I'd be well jel...🙄

CherriesInTheSnow Fri 18-Aug-17 13:28:13

grin for what its worth I won't be getting mine out for anyone either, mine are just a bit too erogenous to me to have them wobbling about for all to see, I do liken them to my vagina and feel they are too intimate to be on full display.

But that's my personal relationship with my own breasts and not a reflection on how I expect or think other women should feel about their own bodies smile I've never been to a nude beach actually!

bigoldbird Fri 18-Aug-17 13:28:49

I'm with you OP. However, I am a notorious prude😀. I would consider it was me being prudish rather than her being unreasonable though.

Katinkka Fri 18-Aug-17 13:29:17

It's just boobs. Stop looking.

CabernetSauvignyoni Fri 18-Aug-17 13:29:45

I expect all you 'man have boobs too' don't wear bras?! Do gardening topless? Etc.

Well I wear bras because otherwise I get nipple chafage which hurts like hell, and no I don't garden naked because who the hell wants nettle stings and weed scratches on their tits?! Not entirely sure why that's relevant confused

FizzyGreenWater Fri 18-Aug-17 13:29:57

This is fine unless moobs are also banned - I assume not.

Would rather a boob than a moob to be honest

RideOn Fri 18-Aug-17 13:30:50

I would have been more embarrassed when younger. Now I think it is just the same as flashing my upper thigh or lower back - in a swimsuit. Its only sexual if you make it sexual. So my back and thighs in a swimming costume on holiday are not sexual and it is fine with any teenagers (mine or others) being there. If I was wearing a dress with a thigh split and low back it might look sexy! if someone else was wearing it Same with breasts, I think on a sunlounger on holiday it is fine!
Men have breasts too, so do children.

GinIsIn Fri 18-Aug-17 13:31:26

Well, in view of the fact if you have a DS, they probably spent the first months of their lives with one of those boobs in his mouth, why do you think it would be so horrific for them to have to see them...? confused

horsesforcorses Fri 18-Aug-17 13:31:58

It's an awkward part of a holiday abroad in some countries but by the pool? You're definitely not being unreasonable.

Nuttynoo Fri 18-Aug-17 13:32:44

Depends on the country. In some parts of Europe it's normal. British and Arabic/Indian tourists tend to be really prudish about this sort of stuff.

NellieBuff Fri 18-Aug-17 13:32:51

I wouldn't go topless (that would really give folk nightmares grin) but I see no harm in anyone else going topless - each to their own.

I do remember the time we wandered onto a nudist beach by accident (my two DS were younger) and bless them didn't bat an eyelid although when tucking them up in bed at night both asked that we (myself and their father) not go nude as there was no way we could compete with the other lovely bodies on show [grim])

PollyFlint Fri 18-Aug-17 13:32:54

would you sunbathe topless with you teenage DS around? (If you do, that's cool, just trying to work out why I think it's wierd

It probably seems weird to you because it's an unfamiliar scenario. In lots of countries topless sunbathing is the norm, so if it's something a family is used to seeing or doing it's not going to seem inappropriate.

Pretty sure there are naturist resorts for families, so there must be plenty of people who will strip off in front of their teenage kids. I wouldn't be keen to give it a go myself, I have to say, but it's completely personal and just down to what you and your family are used to.

horsesforcorses Fri 18-Aug-17 13:33:43

I bet the person is the colour of leather too. People should be protecting their skin!

abigailgabble Fri 18-Aug-17 13:34:42

I was breastfeeding in pizza express at lunchtime yesterday. how would that sit with you?

ZippyCameBack Fri 18-Aug-17 13:34:53

I wouldn't care. I think choice is a great thing and although I choose not to get my baps out (too many years breastfeeding leaves me glad to be able to cover up at last), I would completely respect her choice to take her top off. I might question my choice of holiday book though, if it was boring enough for me to waste time staring at other people's breasts. Aren't you worried that she'll think you're a bit odd?

MetalMidget Fri 18-Aug-17 13:35:22

I wouldn't sunbathe topless, but I wouldn't bat an eyelid at someone who did. I'd expect it at beach resorts in most countries, especially those with a lot of mainland European guests. Used to see loads of topless women sunbathing on holiday when I was little (in the 80s!)

Oldraver Fri 18-Aug-17 13:35:35

YABU.......

FizzyGreenWater Fri 18-Aug-17 13:35:50

This is fine unless moobs are also banned - I assume not.

Would rather a boob than a moob to be honest

user3785022135267845922 Fri 18-Aug-17 13:36:09

Well the top is back on for the first time this holiday! I wonder if she's a mumsnetter!!! Feel bad now as realising it's an issue with me not her!

SheWhoLivesHere Fri 18-Aug-17 13:36:47

To PP, you are unlikely to get topless bathing in Turkey as it is a muslim country.

To everyone whose DPs 'wouldn't know where to look' and children who 'wouldn't be able to stop sniggering', why on earth do they find boobs so amusing? I sunbathe topless when in the appropriate country. There is no difference between my nipples and a man's nipples.

fakenamefornow Fri 18-Aug-17 13:37:13

Oh I really hope this women is a bit fat and flabby. Teenagers should see what a real women's body looks like and not the perfect bodies in advertising.

Themostannoyingperson Fri 18-Aug-17 13:37:22

It's probably better to have them out on a family resort. Less likely to be sexualised. I'm sure her kids have seen them before and swinsuits show a lot of bits no one normally sees.

Everyone used to get their baps out on holiday in the 80's. Made you feel more European! Feel sad that we have appeared to have gone backwards.

user3785022135267845922 Fri 18-Aug-17 13:38:30

.....mmmm so just taking this allmin and realising what a prude I am. Hit a bit confused as to why the majority mumsnetters think this is cool, yet only one person on the whole resort is actually doing it??

lottieandmia Fri 18-Aug-17 13:38:55

I think topless sunbathing is much less fashionable than it was about 20 years ago. It doesn't bother me but I wouldn't do it myself and never have.

JeNeBaguetteRien Fri 18-Aug-17 13:39:31

I'm assuming that this woman doesn't have the hang ups that OP and a minority of posters have. I went on holiday with friends aged 20 and we met up with another friend on holiday in the area with family. Her mum was sunbathing topless and another of our friends asked daughter of topless woman if she could ask her mum to put her bikini top on so we could talk to her. Daughter whipped off her bikini top too and said no. Prude's face was priceless.

OP there's nothing to worry about. Don't look if you're offended. But maybe you'll come round and see it's really not a big deal.

Morphene Fri 18-Aug-17 13:39:39

Awww why don't you just go for it OP? I mean whats the worst that could happen?

user3785022135267845922 Fri 18-Aug-17 13:39:49

Why would people not do it??

user3785022135267845922 Fri 18-Aug-17 13:40:22

Morpheme .... no way!!! I'm a prude remember!!!! wink

lottieandmia Fri 18-Aug-17 13:40:56

The reason people don't go topless is they probably don't want men leering. I had men leering at me at Centre Parks when I had a one piece Roxy swimsuit on. It's pretty horrible.

chipscheeseandcurrysauce Fri 18-Aug-17 13:42:02

What's wrong with boobs? Boobs are great.

AlmostAJillSandwich Fri 18-Aug-17 13:42:52

I wouldnt be comfortable with it. Im very self conscious of ny own chest due to a rare congenital issue, plus i wouldnt want my partner seeing some other womans boobs. despite their function being to feed babies tbey ARE sexualised, i wouldnt look at some other blokes penis so i dont want him looking at her tits. Its very exhibitionist of her in a family resort where there will be teen boys about at the point of puberty who will get embarrassed or potentially br unable to control a natural reaction to find them arousing. Club 18-30 fair enough, family resort no.

WellErrr Fri 18-Aug-17 13:43:26

People don't do it more often because women get judged and shamed for their bodies.

As this thread has proven, really.

icedtea Fri 18-Aug-17 13:43:37

I would be annoyed too. Some of us have the presence to know there is a difference between men's chests and women's breasts and the sexual arousal associated with them.

VestalVirgin Fri 18-Aug-17 13:44:43

I don't wear bras.

Would sunbathe topless IF we didn't live in a fucking patriarchy where men would stare at me and objectify me if I sunbathed topless.

I support women who refuse to bow to double standards and are brave enough to risk the hate and objectification they get for DOING THE EXACT FUCKING SAME THING ALL MEN FEEL ENTITLED TO.

I don't get what's so confusing about it.

I am sure there's plenty Muslim women who wear a headscarf while opposing sexist laws that would force them to do so.

(And by the way I intend to start sunbathing topless as soon as I get to the age where women turn invisible. Because then, no one will see me, anyway. wink)

CrossSugarman Fri 18-Aug-17 13:45:34

OP I'm picturing you in a tweed two piece, second best hat on, beads of sweat on your brow, sitting by the poolside knitting furiously while stealing a disapproving glance at the harlot's baps every 30 seconds.

VestalVirgin Fri 18-Aug-17 13:45:44

Some of us have the presence to know there is a difference between men's chests and women's breasts and the sexual arousal associated with them.

I don't care shit about what men choose to be sexually aroused by. Today it is your breasts, tomorrow your ankles and next week your hair.

AboutAGallonofDietCoke Fri 18-Aug-17 13:46:28

Urgh.....there is always these same women who seem to think they're the best thing since sliced bread who just can't wait to get their tits out at every opportunity, appropriate or not.
Personally I think it's a think a bit grim and cheap but there you go!

CrossSugarman Fri 18-Aug-17 13:46:55

Some of us have the presence to know there is a difference between men's chests and women's breasts and the sexual arousal associated with them.

Well if you watch where you walk you should be able to avoid tripping up over all the erections.

ToastyFeet Fri 18-Aug-17 13:47:21

I was on a packed beach in Ibiza last month and there seemed to be more women topless than wearing a top.
I'd love to have the confidence and pert little boobs to go topless on the beach!
If you don't like it, move or look away.

lolaflores Fri 18-Aug-17 13:47:27

Sunbathed topless in my younger days. I lived in Spain for 3 years and loved the German ladies of all sizes and ages letting their chests out for a run. I am from a small irish town where i felt uncomfortable wearing shorts in the summer so the liberation of women taking off their tops without the world actually stopping was wonderful.
Wouldn't now though due to the sag of time and because I have become very wary of sun damage.

CrossSugarman Fri 18-Aug-17 13:48:14

there is always these same women who seem to think they're the best thing since sliced bread who just can't wait to get their tits out at every opportunity, appropriate or not.

At church, parent teacher meetings, in Morrison’s?

LuLuuuuuuu Fri 18-Aug-17 13:48:19

Yes its you

Enjoy your holiday and don't obsess over topless women . Perhaps they are French or Spanish or something where they tend to uncover more than the Brits .

IAmTheDragon Fri 18-Aug-17 13:48:45

would you sunbathe topless with you teenage DS around?

Yep. My own dad saw my tits yesterday too. I'm not body precious in the slightest.

Jennypug Fri 18-Aug-17 13:50:02

I wouldn't hugely like someone sunbathing topless in a family resort. I am very prudish though. To me my breasts are sexual, yes they have also fed my babies, but in between times their main role is providing sexual pleasure for me and my husband - we do not enjoy my husband's chest in the same way! For that reason I'd rather keep my own covered and would rather not see someone else's across the pool.

ethelfleda Fri 18-Aug-17 13:50:17

Well I've a cracking pair but wouldn't get them out in front of anyone but my husband (or medical professional, obvs grin)
It probably wouldn't bother me to be honest. But for some reason I hate it when men walk around topless in summer... just walking down the street or whatever... what's that about?? They usually have their shirts tucked in to their shorts confused

LorLorr2 Fri 18-Aug-17 13:50:46

When I used to see women topless on the beach on holiday all I could think was 'good for you!!' I wish I had the confidence.

LogicalPsycho Fri 18-Aug-17 13:51:38

Would you sunbathe topless with you teenage DS around?

No, personally I wouldn't but that's only because I know it would make him very uncomfortable. He has ASD, is quite sensitive about nudity especially when its his mother- he screamed once when walking in on me in the bath hmm grin

DDs have no qualms about it though, so I have on occasion in Europe swam and sunbathed topless when just with them.

AltheaThoon Fri 18-Aug-17 13:51:56

I don't sunbathe topless but then again I'm more of a swimsuit-and-tshirt-combo kind of beach go-er. I'm not good in the sun. Other women going topless doesn't bother me. They're not solely objects of sexual titillation.

My pre-teenage ds hasn't seen me sunbathing topless (because as I said, I don't do that) but I'm breastfeeding his younger brother and have been known to sit 'with them out' at home while he bobs from one to the next, snacking and playing. I have joked that my nipples are to ds2 what fidget spinners are to ds1 😂

viques Fri 18-Aug-17 13:53:02

Men don't have boobs? I am in the itty bitty titty sisterhood and many men have bigger tits than I have.

TreasureInMyTummy Fri 18-Aug-17 13:53:17

Slightly off topic but connected.

I went to Turkey a few years ago and went to a Turkish baths. When I went through to women's bit I was giving paper knickers and a small flannel. When I went through to the bath bit there were lots of women lying on a big marble slab chilling and chatting waiting for their turn to be washed.

They all had their baps outs. At first I felt so self conscious and had flannel over mine and then thought sod it. Everyone was different shapes and sizes and boobs were all different too I felt so liberated and then relaxed and forgot about it.

At one point a mum with daughter about 7-10 yrs ( sorry not good at aging other children) came in both with just knickers on. They seemed to know other Turkish women there and all chatted and laughed together. I remember thinking how great it was the little girl was there and totally non plussed and seeing that women's bodies come in every shape and size and she won't just be stuck with the one image of perfect women in the media.

I'm pregnant with first child and I hope ( boy or girl) I can make them
Feel as relaxed and at ease with naked bodies as I did that day.

IAmTheDragon Fri 18-Aug-17 13:53:34

But for some reason I hate it when men walk around topless in summer... just walking down the street or whatever... what's that about??

YES! This! I'd much rather see a lovely pair of knockers than some blokes hairy back.

Moregilmoregirls Fri 18-Aug-17 13:54:10

Went to a family pool in Spain a few years back, lots of Spanish families all the mums were topless, as was I, yabu they are just breasts.

MrsMeeseeks Fri 18-Aug-17 13:54:23

I would barely even notice. Some people just have tits. Seen one pair and you have seen them all!

ButtHoleinOne Fri 18-Aug-17 13:56:23

Honest question - not trying to antogonise, just realising I'm more prudish than I thought! ... to all those that think it's fine - would you sunbathe topless with you teenage DS around? (If you do, that's cool, just trying to work out why I think it's wierd and why I am feeling uncomfortable with it compared to everyone else!)

If her teen boy was worried about it, I'm sure you would have heard! They aren't known for quietly telling their mothers off for embarrassing them are they?

I used to spend a lot of time in topless beach countries as a child. I never worried about it and certainly wasn't harmed by it.

ButtHoleinOne Fri 18-Aug-17 13:57:14

Oh and yes to boobs over budgy smugglers anyway envy

AltheaThoon Fri 18-Aug-17 13:57:28

"there is always these same women who seem to think they're the best thing since sliced bread who just can't wait to get their tits out at every opportunity, appropriate or not."

What a strange attitude confused

Kenworthington Fri 18-Aug-17 13:58:49

Crikey.
Well I sunbathe topless all the time on holiday abroad. Would't occur to me to not! I only put a bikini top on to swim and to walk around/go to the bar. I have 3 dc- ds1 is 18, ds2 is 14 and dd is 12, out of all of my kids the least fazed are the boys, esp ds2 . He's remarkably cool with the sight of me naked. And half dressed. He's just not bothered by it at all.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »