Quick chicken burger recipe
Like the idea of homemade chicken burgers minus the faff of breading them yourself? We've got you covered with this super-quick recipe using Birds Eye Crispy Chicken. Simply cook 'em, stack 'em in buns, add the family's favourite toppings and get stuck in.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 x Birds Eye Crispy Chicken
- 2 x brioche buns
- 1 x avocado
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 x little gem lettuce
- Zest from 1 lemon, juice from ½ lemon
- Cook the Birds Eye Crispy Chicken as per the packet instructions.
- Mix the lemon zest and juice with mayonnaise.
- Lightly grill/toast the buns.
- Slice the avocado in half and then slice each half width-ways into chunky strips.
- When the chicken is cooked, slice it width-ways into chunky strips.
- Assemble by alternating a slice of chicken with a slice of avocado on the bottom half of the bun.
- Dollop some lemon mayonnaise on top, then add the lettuce and top of the bun.
With thanks to our Mumsnet vlogger Emma.
This recipe was originally thought up by Not Another Mummy Blog.
Want to get involved with videos like this? Join the Mumsnet Influencers Network – just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org