to access all these features

Another one heading to tribunal.

moofolk · 04/08/2022 14:08

OP's posts:
Please
or

peonyred · 04/08/2022 16:40

I welcome cases like these. Happy to help with the gardening!

Please
or

GreyCouncil · 04/08/2022 17:02

Sure… I’m absolutely gonna send money to a random with a spurious unevidenced claim after the last grift raised half a mil and got 22k because of a tweet and utterly failed at the “sueing stonewall” that was advertised…

my money will be going to services that help women instead

Please
or

FlibbertyGiblets · 04/08/2022 17:09

Sure… I’m absolutely gonna send money to a random with a spurious unevidenced claim after the last grift raised half a mil and got 22k because of a tweet and utterly failed at the “sueing stonewall” that was advertised…

That's fine, I hope you're okay.

Please
or

yourhairiswinterfire · 04/08/2022 17:18

Sure… I’m absolutely gonna send money to a random with a spurious unevidenced claim

Don't worry, no one is saying you have to.

No doubt if she sets up a crowdfunder she'll have have to lay out her case and lawyers details, and others can decide whether they want to support her or not.

Please
or

UCUNoMore · 04/08/2022 17:28

Finally someone suing a university about this. And hopefully the awfulness of the union will be exposed as well. I’ll definitely be gardening.

Please
or

lady69 · 04/08/2022 17:32

U OK hun?

Please
or

ErrolTheDragon · 04/08/2022 17:37

It's not about a monetary return on investment.Hmm

Please
or

GreyCouncil · 04/08/2022 18:09

ErrolTheDragon · 04/08/2022 17:37

It's not about a monetary return on investment.Hmm

What is it about? Spending millions to lose and look like idiots while salivating over some lawyer?

Please
or

Notmanybroadbeans · 04/08/2022 18:14

Oh, do bore off. What did you think we were funding it for, a share of profit? This isn't Dragon's Den, and we are delighted with the return on investment.

Please
or

Notmanybroadbeans · 04/08/2022 18:15

Are you related to the person who put up a fake thread posing as an outraged donor, then posted a screenshot on Twitter before it got pulled?

Please
or

GrabbyGabby · 04/08/2022 18:16

Its all about perspective. I contributed i reckon over £200 to the Forstater and Bailey cases. Because of those judgements i now have the full confidence that the law will back me, and i planning how to address this head on with my HR department. I call that a fantastic return on investment.

Please
or

Msuel · 04/08/2022 18:16

This has been deleted by MNHQ for breaking our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or

Mochudubh · 04/08/2022 18:22

I can't see from the link what this is about. Could someone please elaborate.

Please
or

Datun · 04/08/2022 18:24

GreyCouncil · 04/08/2022 18:09

What is it about? Spending millions to lose and look like idiots while salivating over some lawyer?

Okay, I'll give you salivating, but not 'some lawyer'.

Ben Cooper is a God amongst men.

Some lawyer indeed.

And I'll thank you to keep your opinion to yourself about how I spend my millions.

Please
or

DialSquare · 04/08/2022 18:27

This has just got me thinking of Ben Cooper holding a box of Kristy Kreme doughnuts. Salivating wouldn't cover it. Put it this way, the hosepipe ban would be over.

Please
or

exwhyzed · 04/08/2022 18:28

Nothing to see here. Nothing to panic about. We will just tell the silly mummies that their fundraising was a waste of time and didn't work.

Just don't mention the huge leaps forward it made in protecting their rights to express gender critical views. They might get more silly ideas and then we are really up shit creek.

Please
or

ErrolTheDragon · 04/08/2022 18:28

She won her case against her employer. And in practical terms that's what makes the difference to GC women. The company couldn't pass the buck to stonewall, they're responsible.

Please
or

ErrolTheDragon · 04/08/2022 18:30

Mochudubh · 04/08/2022 18:22

I can't see from the link what this is about. Could someone please elaborate.

Yes - ignoring the derailer, if there's public info on the backstory here would be useful to know.

Please
or

Mollyollydolly · 04/08/2022 18:31

I'll be interested to see the details. We need a case that takes on one of the big unions for their lack of support of women with a protected belief.

Please
or

peonyred · 04/08/2022 18:32

I think she may come to this board when she starts crowdfunding.

Please
or

carbanana · 04/08/2022 18:41

Please
or

yourhairiswinterfire · 04/08/2022 18:43

You're very salty about that half a mil, huh? 😚

I'd hardly call damages, including aggravated damages, a loss.

Average donations to Allison's case was something like £20 (obviously excluding the large donation from a wealthy supporter).

I'm more than happy to donate £20 here and there to help women who are discriminated against by bigots receive the compensation they're entitled to.

And if you think it's us, or Allison, who came out of this looking like 'idiots', you clearly didn't watch the circus that Stonewall and GCC treated us to during the trial!

Please
or

Datun · 04/08/2022 18:44

DialSquare · 04/08/2022 18:27

This has just got me thinking of Ben Cooper holding a box of Kristy Kreme doughnuts. Salivating wouldn't cover it. Put it this way, the hosepipe ban would be over.

Hahahaha!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Please
or

Datun · 04/08/2022 18:49

exwhyzed · 04/08/2022 18:28

Nothing to see here. Nothing to panic about. We will just tell the silly mummies that their fundraising was a waste of time and didn't work.

Just don't mention the huge leaps forward it made in protecting their rights to express gender critical views. They might get more silly ideas and then we are really up shit creek.

Lol, shades of 'Don't panic Captain Mainwaring!'

'They don't like it up 'em'!

Please
or

LK1972 · 04/08/2022 19:20

Very true Wink

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.