Please
or
to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

KATYBUMPERS FRESH START FEBRUARY

986 replies

katylessbumpy · 30/01/2008 11:13

for all those that have fallen off the wagon.for old friends and new.this time it's serious

OP posts:
MrsFish · 30/01/2008 11:27

Here's to another month that is as good as the first

Wendyjayb · 30/01/2008 11:39

Hi all, had first weigh in on Monday 17st 12 going on holiday in May and so badly want to loose 2 stone before we go. Just need pushing along as i loose interest after a few weeks

katylessbumpy · 30/01/2008 11:50

i second that mrsfish

wendyjayb,stick to your points and drink lot's of water ,it'll come off2 stone by may is a really achievable goal.

OP posts:
LoveMyGirls · 30/01/2008 12:03

Somehow i managed to post this on the other thread oops!!

9lb in a month is brilliant I hope i can manage that too MF!

I havent been so good today, i've had 2 cups hot choc and 2 crisps (nicked off dd's plate ) though i did manage to resist the toast heavily coated with melting butter and the biscuits !! I've had 2 weetabix and a banana with semi skimmed milk this morning so that was good!

Wendyjayb · 30/01/2008 12:29

Thats what i'm doing Katylessbumpy. Loads of water
Does it matter if i don't use all my points though because i'm allowed 26 a day and struggle to use 18

katylessbumpy · 30/01/2008 12:49

you can bank 4 a day to a maximum of 12 so save for a special occasion/wekkend but these must be used the same week.try and eat all your points though as your body needas them hth xx

OP posts:
Wendyjayb · 30/01/2008 12:52

Thanks Katy x

Jahan · 30/01/2008 13:07

Hi all.
My Feb goal is 7lbs again.
I'm also checking out a gym this Sat so I can do more exercise.

MrsFish · 30/01/2008 13:22

I would like to lose at least 6lb, that will make it just over a stone and back down to 12 stone then Once that has been achieved I want lose another stone and a half, that will take me down to ten and a half which is the weight I was when I met my husband 7 years ago

currantbunmum · 30/01/2008 13:23

Hello,

Haven't posted for last 3 days as soooooo busy, and just wanting to collapse in the evening.

Stayed the same this week, so loss for Jan. is 5lbs. But I'm quite happy with that as I'm comfortably in my size 12 jeans again, would just like to lose another 5lbs, then I have some room for, ahem, error.

Well done for all your weight loss, hope you are starting to feel the benefits.

MrsFish · 30/01/2008 13:25

Todays food diary by the end of the day will be...

B 2 weetabix with hot water and 1tsp sugar
L 1 seeded roll with ham, cottage cheese and salad a few crisps.
T - Tomato, pork and ginger stirfry, with a w/w dessert for afterwards.

Will also attempt 25 mins on the Crosstrainer

Wendyjayb · 30/01/2008 13:29

I bought an exercise dvd at the weekend and did 45 mins with that last night. Will do it again tommorow and then Sun and see how i do on Monday

katylessbumpy · 30/01/2008 14:27

i will lose another 7 lbs in february.i have an excercise dvd and vow to do it 3 x a week come hell or high water

great that we have all achieved a goal in january.let's keep it going
RA ,RA ,RA SHAKE THOSE POM POM'S AND THINK THIN

OP posts:
MrsFish · 30/01/2008 19:44

Amended dinner menu

T 10oz jacket spud, with stirfry veg, 2 glasses of white wine

susiecutiemincepies · 30/01/2008 20:24

HI all

Am back from being with DH. Doing well still diet wise. Have stuck to it all. Luckily boots were doing 3 for 2 on slimfast smoothies. I really like them so have been having one for breaky and lunch in the hotel and then a dinner in the eve. plus an occasional snack of fruit.

Still dont feel like i've lost any weight though, despite that i am trying so hard. Its just not happening, and i don't know why. I've not eaten anything i shouldn't for what seems like a very long time now.

Had a fab time with Mr Cutie. Just great to be in the same bed at night, and to be a family. Izzy was so happy too.

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow. So sorry not read the thread yet ( other one) not sure if i'll have time tonight either. got alot of washing to do and have a horribly sore back today from all the pulling of heavy heavy suitcase and pram.

Hope you area all well. Good thread title btw katy I think this is it , for real for me now. NO excuses, no relapsing. I can really really do this. I WILL be a comfy size 12 again. BEFORE easter how many weeks is that and how many lbs a week does that mean?

Right, I'm off to make a juice... I've found one for weight loss so will have a big glass of it!

katylessbumpy · 30/01/2008 21:05

hiya susie you sound really happy tonight,looks like seeing and spending time with dh has cured your blues

heres hoping for a great weightloss for us all this month.it's spring in march so summer is just around the corner.
little pickers wear big knickers thank you susie

OP posts:
currantbunmum · 30/01/2008 21:06

Nice to see you back Suzie, and really good to hear that you and Izzy had a great time away.

MLP it was nice to "see a friendly face" on the other thread that I am on at the moment, the one basically saying NHS workers/ nurses, are unkempt and obese. It felt very good to add at the end of my rant that I don't consider myself obese, at size 12, and 5'8". [polishing halo emotion]

Anyway heres todays menu to peruse.

B=Cereal bar and orange juice
S=Bit of an Italian (should just leave it there shouldn't I) .....pastry thingy.
L=2 slices WM toast and a banana.
S=Smootie and an apple
D=Chilli with 3 tbsp rice and dollop of reduced fat guacamole.

Brother brought me a creme egg as an apology, (see Saturdays post), and it's sat here taunting me.

Maybe I'll just sniff it, does inhaled food still count?

katylessbumpy · 30/01/2008 21:22

creme eggs aren't that bad get it eaten .

5'8" and a size 12 sounds like a great figure to me.i would like to be taller

OP posts:
currantbunmum · 30/01/2008 21:26

I do quite like being tall now, but when I was 18 it was a total pain. Way back in the 80's the standard trouser length was about 30", so everything was half mast.

Do I really have your permission, Oh Enlightened One to trough, ahem, I mean daintily snaffle the creme egg?

MrsFish · 30/01/2008 21:34

How do you eat yours?.....

about 180 cals per egg iirc, go for it

susiecutiemincepies · 30/01/2008 21:35

I would be the perfect weight if I were taller...

Eat the creme egg for god sake! It'll haunt you unless you do, honestly. you will not be able to resist it forever so just go for it now.

OR, post it to me, surely it doesn't count if you don't buy it yourself??

susiecutiemincepies · 30/01/2008 21:36

actually, 180 cals is not that bad really, all things considered... hmmm, I'd like one too please... now?

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

currantbunmum · 30/01/2008 21:38

OK, OK, I'll do it, for the sanity of fellow nork swingers. But don't shout at me next week will you?

currantbunmum · 30/01/2008 21:52

It was delish,................I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

katylessbumpy · 30/01/2008 21:52

i want a creme egg now.how do you eat yours?i bite the top off and then sort of slurp the insides out .mmmmmmmmm

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.