My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

your earliest ''i just know im pregnant ''symptoms...please

114 replies

beansontoast · 26/06/2006 13:12

indulge me

there is nothing more than a very slim chance that i might be pregnant...but i am temporarily insanely broody and devoting alot of time to teh fantasy that i may have... as near as damm it.. immaculately conceived!

so...im tired,have sore boobies,softer skin,a keen nose,a twingey back...feel slightly sick [but that could be exitement]...and i cant park the car!...

im not due on till thurs,have been like this for a week...oh and ive had a neg result ..but im quite able to ignore that

how do you know?

---------------------

Hi there - this thread is a little old. [[https://www.mumsnet.com/pregnancy/signs-and-symptoms
If you want to find out about the signs and symptoms of pregnancy, we’ve got more information here]]. MNHQ

OP posts:
spook · 27/06/2006 14:52

Oh Gawd.....all these false negatives are filling me with hope too!! Just got back from a trip and did 2 tests-both BFN. I reckon my period is due any day now but no symptoms.
I am horrifically jet lagged though so would probebly be hard to tell.
Beansontoast-lets keep EVERYTHING crossed (though have to say-haven't been put off my drink atall!)

dublindee · 27/06/2006 15:06

Bright yellow wee
sore norks
dog-nose (heightened sense of smell)
very ratty when usually very sane and level-headed.

apsmum · 27/06/2006 15:29

Just kind of ''knew'' it, the day I missed my period. Also was very hungry ( all the time!) right upto the seventh month. Other very early symptoms that I had were a strange taste in the mouth and lightheadedness!

redsky · 27/06/2006 15:30

Went off coffee
Nausea
Tingly breasts
Felt big and bloated
Just kind of knew in a vague way.

bundle · 27/06/2006 15:34

metallic taste in mouth
overproduction of saliva
sore norks
rising nausea

teabelly · 27/06/2006 16:37

Oh beansontoast sorry ...next time?

spook · 28/06/2006 11:03

Hi beansontoast, How are you honey? Did I misunderstand your post. Are you definately not pg?
If not I hope you're feeling ok?

UCM · 28/06/2006 11:26

I wee'd alot

Rubymummy · 29/06/2006 12:23

constant bloody bellyache. for 9 mths basically...!

desperate2bmum · 30/06/2006 10:16

i had a thought that i was preggers when we ordered in chinese and normally we go halves but i ate the whole lot, sat on the sofa and my stomach was rumbling so loud...thats not right?!
week later i tested and 5 weeks preggers
i had the sore boobs, constantly hungry, feeling absolutely shattered but sadly i m/c
LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING THEM SYMPTOMS AGAIN!!!

sockmonkey · 05/07/2006 10:21

I had a feeling I might be pregnant when I had a runny nose & sore boobs, when I started to feel sick it clinched it. I did a test when i was 2 weeks late which came up negative, then again when a month late which came up positive. DH was not impressed when I put positive test in with his post...

JaneNZ · 25/08/2006 16:19

Definitely the boobs is a big sign, both tenderness and swelling. Also heavy spotting a couple of weeks before my period was due. And also smelling my husbands hair gel and wanting to retch. And then being able to smell that hair gel on passers by and still wanting to retch.

Elibean · 25/08/2006 16:29

Sharp tugging pains low down (this is post IVF, so I had an idea of when I'd feel something if I did get pregnant).

Then, smells got too strong, taste went funny in evenings.

Then I felt sick.

This time (pg #2) I didnt' get sore boobs until about 14 weeks!

LeBe · 25/08/2006 16:34

Sore boobs!! Started about a week after i fell pg i later found out. It felt like someone had them in a vice!!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.