Are we really just going to just let this happen. I was upset about the protest ban in France but at least he has finally spoken up. When is the UK going to finally say something and stop letting this happen in our name.
This is the moment we have been warning the whole world the Gaza Deputy Health Minister Dr. Youssef Abu Alreesh, currently inside al-Shifa Hospital as it is takes heavy fire from Israeli forces.
Here are his translated comments:
- This is the moment we have been warning the whole world of, all generators are off, all power sources are out.
- We have 39 newborns in the incubators, those babies are fighting against death.
- No one is able to move around the compound, snipers are stationed all over the place in addition to the drones that target and kill any moving person.
- A few minutes ago one of the engineering team was hit by a sniper, he was hit in the neck and was paralysed and he’s now about to die.
- Part of the hospital was shelled and part of the building caught fire, we fear it will engulf the whole compound.
- A few families tried to leave but they were targeted; now they are lying dead outside the hospital. We cannot get to them.
- We are totally stranded, we are cut off from the outside world, and above all, we are left without any medical resources. We cannot even bury the dead.
- Ferocious gunfire can be heard within the vicinity of the hospital, the intensive care unit received a mortar shell a few minutes ago.
- Blood is everywhere, on the floor, we cannot even clean it.
- In the past, the Israeli killing machine was killing and this was conveyed on TV screens. Now they are perpetrating the same killing but no one is listening, no one is watching, the whole world is standing by.
- We are speaking with whatever is left of my phone battery, after that, we will be silent.