Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

TTC baby 1

ttcbaby12023 · 15/09/2022 15:24

Hi all,

I'm new here and looking for my cycle buddies.

Currently CD24, 8 DPO. I'm in my TWW and the wait is killing me! Tested with FMU today and BFN. Although I convinced myself I saw a shadow, I think it's probably my line eyes lol.

I miscarried my first pregnancy 23/08 at 4w2d ( CP )Sad

Praying for my BFP this monthHalo

Anybody else in the same boat??

OP's posts:
Please
or

lk2812 · 15/09/2022 17:54

hey lovely, bless you I totally understand! I had line eyes for 6 months!! I started taking these and conceived my first month of using them - could be a coincidence but worth a shot!!🥰

TTC baby 1
Please
or

alittleadvicepls · 15/09/2022 18:19

Good luck! You can definitely start taking pre-natals and all sorts of supplements like vit D.
Hope the shadow becomes a BFP in a few days!

Please
or

ttcbaby12023 · 15/09/2022 18:53

Thank you ladies for your kind words!

I have been taking pregnacare "before conception"

I will definitely try these next if I have no luck this month! One month after taking these and conceiving how amazing!!!

The TWW is killing me 😮‍💨

OP's posts:
Please
or

RJS20 · 15/09/2022 21:39

Evening, hope you don’t mind me joining.

This is our third cycle TTC for the first time. Super exciting but extremely nerve wracking at the same time. I’m only at CD 6 so just about to start the process again! We are going to give OPKs and EMSP a go this month.

I’ve been taking folic etc since early this year in preparation but I might give them a go @lk2812 if it doesn’t happen this month.

Sending baby dust to you all xxx

Please
or

RJS20 · 15/09/2022 21:41

ttcbaby12023 · 15/09/2022 15:24

Hi all,

I'm new here and looking for my cycle buddies.

Currently CD24, 8 DPO. I'm in my TWW and the wait is killing me! Tested with FMU today and BFN. Although I convinced myself I saw a shadow, I think it's probably my line eyes lol.

I miscarried my first pregnancy 23/08 at 4w2d ( CP )Sad

Praying for my BFP this monthHalo

Anybody else in the same boat??

@ttcbaby12023 sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Sending positive thoughts your away.

how are you feeling? Xx

Please
or

lk2812 · 15/09/2022 21:48

RJS20 · 15/09/2022 21:39

Evening, hope you don’t mind me joining.

This is our third cycle TTC for the first time. Super exciting but extremely nerve wracking at the same time. I’m only at CD 6 so just about to start the process again! We are going to give OPKs and EMSP a go this month.

I’ve been taking folic etc since early this year in preparation but I might give them a go @lk2812 if it doesn’t happen this month.

Sending baby dust to you all xxx

I would definitely give it a go!! It may not have been the tablets but worth a shot🥰

Sending baby dust ladies xxx

Please
or

ttcbaby12023 · 16/09/2022 17:25

@RJS20 Sending all the baby dust to you lovey! How are you feeling? X

OP's posts:
Please
or

ttcbaby12023 · 16/09/2022 17:27

@RJS20 Thank you my love💖 Trying to keep an open mind this cycle! During my loss I spent a lot of time reading into the how's and the whys, I did find a lot of people saying you're more fertile after MC.

Just trying not to get my hopes up🤞🏼

OP's posts:
Please
or

RJS20 · 16/09/2022 20:37

Aww thanks @ttcbaby12023. I can’t even imagine how hard that was for you and your partner. Fingers crossed it happens for you this month.

I‘m good thanks, I always positive at the start, like excited and hopeful. We’ve been decorating so that when the time comes we can nest and also it keeps me busy during the TWW haha.

Anyone else finding they symptom spot like mad? Xxx

Please
or

SarahS22 · 19/09/2022 19:08

Thought I'd jump on and join you.

We are currently TTC #1 and in cycle 4 CD9 I've just bought a fertility cup too so hoping for a BFP this cycle🤞😊

Any update @ttcbaby12023 ??

Please
or

ttcbaby12023 · 19/09/2022 19:13

@SarahS22 Oh my fingers are crossed for you sending all the baby dust!!🤞🏼💖

CD28/ 3 days out from AF/ 12 DPO- my shadows haven't turned into anything this month unfortunately! Finding it hard to cope but I know once AF arrives I'll be counting down the days until Ovulation🤞🏼

How are you feeling my love x

OP's posts:
Please
or

SarahS22 · 19/09/2022 19:40

@ttcbaby12023 I don't know why but when AF comes I feel like a relief, I was 6 days late a few months ago and it was just killing me every day!

It might still be early for you, until AF actually arrives you never know!💁

I have been feeling fairly hopeful this cycle but now we are coming into ovulation I'm just feeling disheartened like "why do we have to 'try' again"

I just want it to happen and I'm finding it hard to imagine it happening now! I'm just feeling negative today, sure I'll feel better tomorrow!!

How are you doing?

Please
or

SarahS22 · 19/09/2022 20:02

@RJS20 How are you feeling?

I never thought TTC would affect me every day as much as it has done.

One day I'm hopeful and excited, next I'm disheartened and negative!

It's nice to talk about it on here though 😊

Please
or

TTC2022newbie · 19/09/2022 20:08

@ttcbaby12023 @RJS20 FYI Just changed my username from SarahS22.

I'm new to all this so... 😂

Please
or

RJS20 · 19/09/2022 20:30

@TTC2022newbie

Evening, I’m feeling good thanks, how are you?

Yeah I’m the same, the last few months everything is planned around TTC. I’ve stopped drinking too, apart from when AF arrives, then I’ll have a glass of wine (or two) if we have plans. So I feel like life is a bit on hold which I’m finding hard.

So far, I’ve been disappointed when AF arrives but ready to start again the following month. I think if we are still in the same place in a few months though I’ll really struggle.

xxx

Please
or

TTC2022newbie · 19/09/2022 20:52

@RJS20 I feel the same, I'm not drinking and have limited caffeine but don't know how to relax. I have definitely felt like life is on hold.

I agree, that as time goes on and if I don't get pregnant, surely it will only feel harder and I'll struggle. I did feel optimistic this cycle so maybe I need to get back to being positive and optimistic.

I think because this is the first time we have been TTC I have no idea if we can actually conceive.

Please
or

ttcbaby12023 · 20/09/2022 10:21

@RJS20 @TTC2022newbie

Completely agree! Our lives are on hold waiting for baby to plant themselves 👶🏻

It's obviously 100% worth it in the long run when we all finally have our little ones, but every so often when AF arrives I feel a little silly for restricting myself so much!

AF is serving me cramps and booby pain today so definitely think I'm out this month. Myself and my OH laugh as we celebrated our 10yr anniversary in June, after hardcore preventing pregnancy all these years, if only we knew really how hard it is to conceive lol!!

OP's posts:
Please
or

RJS20 · 20/09/2022 10:52

@TTC2022newbie

Yes, I’m also limiting caffeine but find it hard to focus at work without it haha!

I’m the same, it’s the not knowing if it will ever happen. We’ve already talked about plans if it doesn’t so that we are prepared and can be excited about other stuff.

I’m sure it’ll happen for us! ❤️Are you currently in the TWW? Xxx

Please
or

RJS20 · 20/09/2022 10:58

@ttcbaby12023

100% agree with the restricting - we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary in August and I limited myself just in case, I’m glad I did just in case but seemed silly after.

Are you sure it’s AF, it could be early symptoms?

Aww congrats on your anniversary! We are the same, held off so we could enjoy this summer, last holiday in Ibiza with the girls etc. I was on the pill until the start June so that might be why it hasn’t happened yet. However, everyone I know who came off the pill fell pregnant within a matter of months!

Please
or

ttcbaby12023 · 20/09/2022 11:12

@RJS20 I'm glad that you took your summer to enjoy! You really need to have enjoyed yourself before TTC because it's heavy on the heart🤞🏼

My best guess is it's AF. My Flo tracker says AF is due in 2 days, although I can't exactly trust it after my chemical pregnancy last month!

Don't pressure yourself comparing to others, I had done that to myself when I started TTC last October. I came off my pill and like everybody else had expected to fall pregnant instantly, but the reality was I never conceived until last month- almost a year later! Everybody is different💖

Are you in your TWW currently? X

OP's posts:
Please
or

TTC2022newbie · 20/09/2022 11:49

ttcbaby12023 · 20/09/2022 10:21

@RJS20 @TTC2022newbie

Completely agree! Our lives are on hold waiting for baby to plant themselves 👶🏻

It's obviously 100% worth it in the long run when we all finally have our little ones, but every so often when AF arrives I feel a little silly for restricting myself so much!

AF is serving me cramps and booby pain today so definitely think I'm out this month. Myself and my OH laugh as we celebrated our 10yr anniversary in June, after hardcore preventing pregnancy all these years, if only we knew really how hard it is to conceive lol!!

We will celebrate our 10yr anniversary next April. We held off too and glad we did. I just want to be pregnant on our anniversary now..

The days before AF are definitely the hardest!! 😐

Please
or

ttcbaby12023 · 20/09/2022 12:14

@TTC2022newbie fingers crossed for you lovely💖

Despite AF being due in 2 days I'm still testing like there's no tomorrow, I'm still holding out a pinch of hope that she doesn't show this month and my BFP is just waiting to show!

It's a toxic cycle I have no discipline when it comes to testing, it feels like a game 🤣

OP's posts:
Please
or

TTC2022newbie · 20/09/2022 12:50

@ttcbaby12023 I tested so much in the first cycle, every morning from DPO9 and now I'm much better, I'll test the day before AF is due then I either get AF or I test on day 4 ish of being late... I'm finding that helps my mindset because if I don't know I have more hope and optimism.

Seeing the negative test just makes me feel rubbish

Please
or

ttcbaby12023 · 20/09/2022 13:26

@TTC2022newbie I need to take a leaf out of your book and stop torturing myself 🤣

You'd think by now in my cycle not getting my BFP that I would stop! Line eyes in full force on my stark negative tests 🤦‍♀️

I'm excited to hear how both of your cycles progress ladies🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

OP's posts:
Please
or

TTC2022newbie · 20/09/2022 14:34

ttcbaby12023 · 20/09/2022 13:26

@TTC2022newbie I need to take a leaf out of your book and stop torturing myself 🤣

You'd think by now in my cycle not getting my BFP that I would stop! Line eyes in full force on my stark negative tests 🤦‍♀️

I'm excited to hear how both of your cycles progress ladies🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Thanks, I'm just not that excited about this cycle. Just feeling like it won't happen now.

It's only the 4th cycle TTC too 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ feels so disheartening when you only have 20% chance each month.
How do people 'accidentally' get pregnant!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Would definitely recommend not testing all the time, I just get up and have my first wee and not test, then tell myself I can't test until 'tomorrow', and just not test....
Basically 'tomorrow' doesn't come 🤣

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?