Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Is anyone testing around 11th July

Rainbowbaby13 · 27/06/2022 11:11

My 2 week wait starts tomorrow. I use the clue app which says my ovulation day is today so we'll DTD today and tomorrow and have been doing it everyday since Friday.

This is our 6 cycle trying for baby number 2 our little boy just turned 1. We had 2 miscarriages before my son was born and had a chemical pregnancy in May just gone.

I'd love some company along the way. Sending baby dust to everyone

OP's posts:
Please
or

GingerbreadTM · 27/06/2022 12:57

@Rainbowbaby13 🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼 for a BFP for you.

I decided to take a break from watching my apps etc as we've been ttc since my chemical pregnancy last July. We are just back from a very relaxing weeks holiday and we DTD everyday sometimes 2/3 times a day.
Checked my app this morning and it's suggesting I'm around 4DPO with AF due in 11days.
If this cycle isn't successful it will break my heart as I've been told everything is normal when tested and scanned in May.
I hope this is the month for us πŸ’š

Please
or

Rainbowbaby13 · 27/06/2022 14:23

@GingerbreadTM thank you and best of luck to you. Chemical pregnancies are the worst although some people argue it's because we test too early but I can't seem to help myself

I'm sure a nice relaxing holiday is just what you both needed to relax and try not to think about it

I can't help being anxious about it after my previous miscarriages but I'm trying to stay positive and just stick with using an app I don't want to start getting too obsessive and using OPKs yet as it's only been 6 months

OP's posts:
Please
or

Sparkles247 · 27/06/2022 14:59

Good luck to both of you Smile
Im on CD21, 5DPO and AF due 10th July so in the same boat, although we're on cycle 15 and no luck so far Sad also tracking with Clue 🀞🏻🀞🏻

Please
or

GingerbreadTM · 27/06/2022 15:07

@Rainbowbaby13 it's harder to not be obsessive than it is to be obsessive in my opinion 😒 it just takes over your life.
The anxiety during the tww is awful. I'm trying to busy myself today and have made plans for tomorrow before I go back to work on Wednesday.
Have you made any plans to distract yourself?xx

Please
or

GingerbreadTM · 27/06/2022 15:23

@Sparkles247 🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼 for you too.
We can all lean on each other here which is a great comfort.
Everyone around me is pregnant or just had a baby and with no difficulties. It's just so annoying now πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ xx

Please
or

Rainbowbaby13 · 27/06/2022 16:27

@Sparkles247 thank you good luck to you too 🀞🏼🀞🏼 this is your month

@GingerbreadTM I know it really is my 1 year old keeps me pretty busy so I try not to worry too much during the two week wait which is easier said then done however I am an enemy to myself and can't help but test early

OP's posts:
Please
or

Mum2be86 · 27/06/2022 21:12

I’m going to be on the 2ww tests have showed (and my app) that I have ovulated today so going to DTD tonight and tomorrow, have been every other day for the past week or so recently had a miscarriage so really hoping this works for us this time. I’m dreading this waiting time my next period would be due around the 11th July.
Good luck everyone xx

Please
or

CoopeyMum · 27/06/2022 22:00

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈHi everyone, hope you don't mind, I'm jumping on.

Cycle 15. Driving myself sick, I do have PCOS but regular periods.

Concentrating the month on DTD, AF due 11th July (although I'll be on holiday then so not going to be testing until I get back (perfect distraction I think). I've had some ovulation cramps over the weekend, but I don't think I've ovulated yet.

DP is now away so we've done all we can.

Please
or

Rainbowbaby13 · 27/06/2022 22:26

@Mum2be86 your cycle is exactly the same as mine it's good to have some company

@CoopeyMum aw hope you have a lovely holiday where are you going?

Good luck to you both hopefully we can support each other it's difficult talking to friends and family without getting the just relax it will happen I know they mean we'll but it really annoys me πŸ˜‚

OP's posts:
Please
or

CoopeyMum · 27/06/2022 22:37

@Rainbowbaby13 we're off to Norway! Absolutely can't wait.

Please
or

Rainbowbaby13 · 27/06/2022 23:41

@CoopeyMum aw lovely

OP's posts:
Please
or

emhope · 28/06/2022 08:10

Hi everyone, I think I’m a few days behind you all as I’m only CD11 and usually ovulate around CD13-14. But if it’s all on time I will probably test around the 11th July (although AF not due until 16th)

Using clear blue OPK for first time this cycle and just got my first flashing smiley face! So hoping ovulation is on track for a few days time πŸ˜€

Please
or

TinyDancer91 · 28/06/2022 11:35

My TWW starts today too! We are TTC #1 and on cycle 6. Finding it really hard the past 2 cycles to stay positive, especially seeing other people I know get a BFP.

We've not told anyone we know that we are TTC (except one of my friends who has a 16 month old) as we didn't want the added stress of everyone knowing.

Anyone else think this 14 days feels like the longest ever!!

Please
or

sunnyside238 · 28/06/2022 11:37

I'm due on 6th July but going to hold out testing as long as possible this month as had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago and really got my hopes up

🀞🏼 for everyone on this thread x

Please
or

Rainbowbaby13 · 28/06/2022 12:37

@emhope to be fair my period is due on the 11th but I'm sure I'll test earlier even though I know I shouldn't really. Good luck hope the OPKs help

@TinyDancer91 it's so difficult when you don't have anyone to talk to we haven't told anyone we are trying for number 2 apart from my sister in law who just told us she's pregnant. This 14 days is the longest ever

@sunnyside238 chemicals are the worst plays havoc with all the emotions you go through which is why I know I shouldn't test early but always end up doing it

OP's posts:
Please
or

GingerbreadTM · 28/06/2022 20:10

Looking forward to hearing about all your BFP next month ladies
Unfortunately I've tested positive for covid today so I'm probably out as I'm really bad with it 😒
Also really emotional because it has messed peoples cycles up 😭😭
I hope everyone is doing good πŸ’šxx

Please
or

CoopeyMum · 28/06/2022 20:25

Oh no! @GingerbreadTM it's rife at the moment, hope you get well soon!

Can I ask how many times you've DTD in your fertile window? We managed 5, which is a lot more than our usual attempts.

This is my first but DPs 3rd, last two occasions he got caught without trying at all, so I think that he thought he had super sperm πŸ˜…

We've had a conversation about it & the fact that it's our 15th cycle (but taking the if it happens, it happens approach) and actually putting a lot more effort into at the right time and the right amount.

DP also works away a bit so that's another annoying spanner in the works.

AF not due until on or around the 11th July. But we're on holiday so I'll be distracted & if I'm still in the game when we get back that's when I'll test (around the 16th)

Please
or

GingerbreadTM · 28/06/2022 20:31

@CoopeyMum thank you for your well wishes.
As I log my DTD on the flo app it doesn't give you an option to log how many times, but looking over it there I'm going to guess 10-15 times over 8 days. As I was away for 7 of those days and in and out of the pool/shower a lot I didn't observe much ewcm so I'm just holding out to see if I come on 8/7/22 🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼

Oh I hope you have a fabulous holiday, remember switch off and enjoy each and every moment with each other πŸ’œ xx

Please
or

2019Mama · 28/06/2022 21:18

I ovulated yesterday too so hoping you don't mind me jumping on x

Please
or

Rainbowbaby13 · 28/06/2022 23:30

@GingerbreadTM oh no I hope you get better soon I know so many people with covid at th e moment

@2019Mama welcome I'm excited to have so many lovely people to talk to about all the in and outs at last

OP's posts:
Please
or

Rainbowbaby13 · 29/06/2022 08:54

And so it begins the longest 2 weeks were I'll continuously convince myself every ache and pain is pregnancy related. I feel like we gave it a good shot we DTD Friday through to Tuesday fingers and toes crossed for baby dust

OP's posts:
Please
or

GingerbreadTM · 29/06/2022 08:55

Rainbowbaby13 · 29/06/2022 08:54

And so it begins the longest 2 weeks were I'll continuously convince myself every ache and pain is pregnancy related. I feel like we gave it a good shot we DTD Friday through to Tuesday fingers and toes crossed for baby dust

I have everything crossed 🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼 good luck @Rainbowbaby13 πŸ’œxx

Please
or

Rainbowbaby13 · 29/06/2022 09:16

@GingerbreadTM thank you

How you feeling? 😊

OP's posts:
Please
or

GingerbreadTM · 29/06/2022 09:35

Rainbowbaby13 · 29/06/2022 09:16

@GingerbreadTM thank you

How you feeling? 😊

Really bad today πŸ€’
I feel as if someone is standing on my upper back and my hips which feels so weird and sore.
I just hope it passes quickly and hasn't messed my chances up 😭😭
I'll be 36 next month and it's making me so anxious xx

Please
or

PAJJ · 29/06/2022 19:04

Jumping on here and sending luck and love to you all as I TOTALLY relate to everything said!

I’m 37, TTC 2 and this is our 7th cycle. I feel in the grand scheme I should feel lucky that DD was the first month of trying and others aren’t as fortunate…. But can’t help but feel that sadness every BFN. Feel every month we’ve given it the best shot DTD around positive OPKs, have tried SMEP and running out of ideas. Trying Pre-seed this month as I feel anything slightly new gives hope. On CD9 with a flashing smiley today so I’m a little behind you all!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.