Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Fourth thread for ttc!

ArjaD · 23/01/2021 16:46

Hey all, I was getting nervous as we are nearly at 1000 posts again! So here's thread nr 4! Please tag all who I have forgotten, sorry I haven't gone through the whole thing to pick up the names!
@dizzy85
@NicoleR14
@Sungirl11

OP's posts:
Please
or

ArjaD · 23/01/2021 16:51

@donnat89
@Lilliloo29
@Lorcb
@Bethy1995
@shelly10111
@Idreamof2more

OP's posts:
Please
or

shelly10111 · 23/01/2021 16:56

Hi ladies, I hope you are all doing well, I still check the thread in hope
Of seeing some beautiful BFPS - just to update I had my baby via emergency section after he got stuck in my pelvis at 7cm, he was back to back for 21 hours of labour and no one realised so had swelled my cervix which wouldnt dilate anymore, very strange and difficult recovery after two previous 3 hour labours and births, coming close to dying wasnt was I expected but so grateful to god we made it ok and I actually couldn't thanks the NHS anymore they were incredible 😢 - my partner is still getting over the trauma bless him, have we have any bfps over Xmas ? Lockdown is incredibly hard I hope everyone is keeping well 😓

Please
or

dizzy85 · 27/01/2021 16:04

@ArjaD I found it 😄

Please
or

dizzy85 · 27/01/2021 16:09

@shelly10111 omg!! That sounds horrendous to go through, glad to hear you and baby are ok now though how very scary that must have been.
How old is baby now? What did you name him? Hope your all doing well. Lockdown is a nightmare but hanging on in there praying for the day we are all free. No sticky bfps for me yet but just heading into a new cycle with excitement and hope😄

Please
or

ArjaD · 27/01/2021 16:52

Hey ladies! Omg @shelly10111 what an ordeal 😳😳😳 hope everyone is OK! Congratulations on the wee bundle of joy though, that's great news ❤️🎊

OP's posts:
Please
or

Sungirl11 · 27/01/2021 21:18

Hey!! How did I not get the notification!!! Mumsnet doesn't like me...

@shelly10111 aw goodness what a nightmare, i'm so sorry to hear that!!
But so happy you and your baby are now ok. Hope you are over the moon and your baby is a sleepy monkey :)

Here situation is complicated... my mom got Covid the week I was away when my furry baby crossed the rainbow, still don't know how she got it... but she didn't know and obviously I came to take over her boyfriend with her care and now we both have it... joy! We are ok, no symptoms at all... but just stuck here haha
And can't move any strings to find care etc for her so I can come back to UK and back to my life while she is ok.

Our treatment is there waiting for us, so will keep you updated when we are back and start over again :)
It's like waiting for Christmas to arrive

Please
or

shelly10111 · 27/01/2021 21:22

Thanks ladies ! @dizzy85 we called him Sully ! To be honest I believe everything happens for a reason snd I think the fact it took so long to conceive him is the reason we got through it all, no. Ore babies now as my womb got too damaged, I'm lucky to be alive but he was totally worth it! Hope everyone's coping in lockdown, really hoping to see some bfps soon 🥰.

Please
or

dizzy85 · 01/02/2021 20:08

@shelly10111 aw that is a lovely name🥰

Please
or

dizzy85 · 01/02/2021 20:09

@Sungirl11 omg sorry to hear you all have covid, how are you all doing?

Please
or

Lilliloo29 · 15/02/2021 08:49

Hey ladies didn't see this! Hope ur all ok and happy new year merry Christmas happy valentine's and all that haha! Congrats @shelly10111.

Currently 9 days late according to flo. Not sure if these are faint or I have line eyes please help! Xxx

Hope the rest of yall are good xxx

Please
or

Lilliloo29 · 15/02/2021 08:50

Forgot to add oops x

Fourth thread for ttc!
Please
or

ArjaD · 15/02/2021 11:11

@Lilliloo29 I think I can see lines!!!!! Omg I'm keeping everything crossed for you! 😍
How is everyone getting on? Xxx

OP's posts:
Please
or

Lilliloo29 · 15/02/2021 11:31

Oh god do you think? I just put it down to lime eyes! I'll retest tomorrow and update. Or maybe buy a digital later? Idk. Actually convinced myself I was going mental or some thing. Hope to hear from you all with updates! So happy I found this thread again arjad I thought it had been quite!! Xxx

Please
or

Lilliloo29 · 16/02/2021 11:52

So bought a frer and did yesterday afternoon. Pretty sure negative. Did another test I had laying about and this. So unsure. Havent really had much of af since start of jan and that was light. I spotted two weeks later and now here we are I had spotting 3 days last week also. Helpppp frer is first photo. Thanks girls xx

Fourth thread for ttc! Fourth thread for ttc!
Please
or

Lilliloo29 · 16/02/2021 11:52

Its technically the second photo now Ha.

Please
or

dizzy85 · 16/02/2021 14:19

@Lilliloo29 hello, hope your ok, it can be soooo frustrating all this! Do you normally have regular periods? What test is the pink one? It looks like a line at the bottom.
I'd get a frer and try fmu. Xx

Please
or

blondiettc · 17/02/2021 01:53

Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining in - I know this is quite a private thread. I sound creepy but I have been reading all of your previous 3 threads over the last couple of days (found on a crazy googling sesh looking for reassurance) and I can not believe you are all still in contact. It's lovely to see women supporting each other and you have all been through so much, I have actually been quite emotional following each of your stories. I truly wish you all the best and success with TTC ❤️

I haven't been in a great place recently and found your thread seeking comfort I suppose. I got my first ever BFP in Jan, only to miscarry at 5 weeks the day after my dad died. Still in complete shock and recovering from it all. Since then I have been channelling my focus into TTC. I am currently 11/12DPO x

Please
or

Sungirl11 · 17/02/2021 07:21

Hi @blondiettc !!
And welcome ❤️
Thank you for your lovely words, it truly has been an amazing group, it's a bit quieter but we are still here.
I'm really sorry about your MC and your dad 😞 i feel your pain as I am loosing my mom too and recently lost our "baby" dog. I send you a very big hug.
So glad to hear you are focusing in TTC, here we have a bit "given up" (not really), but some are a bit disconnected and some have realised we have a few issues. I am starting IVF again in March (if it all goes well) so will keep this group posted with injections and crazy stuff haha

@Lilliloo29 how are u doing there?? Any good news? ☺️

@dizzy85 we are all recovered now, we had a very mild covid (or mild symptoms) and in a week it was all gone. How are you doing?

Xx

Please
or

Lilliloo29 · 17/02/2021 09:32

Hey @Sungirl11 how are you babe? Did ivf happen?
No updates here today other than I'm in a foul mood poor h2b 😂🤷‍♀️

I'm usually between 36-42 days max between as I've been irregular since coming off contraception @dizzy85 currently cd 52. I had a couple of days of random spotting between cds 21 and 24 literally when I wiped at times. I've spoken to DH and I'm happy to wait it out a week and see if it gets stronger or af shows ❤
Hope all you other ladies are OK. And welcome @blondiettc 👋 sorry to hear about your loss hunny. Hope you can move forward. Please stay in touch if you're feeling low - these are a lovely lot xxx

Please
or

Lilliloo29 · 17/02/2021 09:37

I also spotted one day last week cd 47 which should have been when af showed I think wierdly although here we are and she obviously never fully came.. so confusing mother nature maybe I just ovd later this month idk. I'll update ladies but I wouldn't get too excited 😳😂

Please
or

Sungirl11 · 17/02/2021 15:20

@Lilliloo29 I started in Dec but had to stop it just before egg collection as I had to travel to Spain in a rush due to a hospital call telling us mom was dying... (she miraculously recovered from a very strong pneumonia).
And have been in Spain since as we were told she wouldn't last long and I wanted her to be at home and not in hospital, but she has done really well and still going. That is why I'm going back to UK and will try again in March.
I would really like to get my bfp before she leaves us ❤️
Hope she stays strong for a bit more.

Please
or

Lilliloo29 · 18/02/2021 08:24

@Sungirl11 oh so sorry to hear that I must have missed that you were still there!! Fingers crossed and stay positive hunny. Remember to look after you also! Xx

Please
or

Sungirl11 · 28/02/2021 09:24

Hi lovelies,
How are you all?

I am going through some horrible days... my mommy passed away on Thursday... she was "ok" and then on Tuesday she was not ok at all and it just went downhill in two days.
I knew I was loosing her, but never thought I would feel so terribly bad as I had time to process what was going to happen. I really had no clue what was coming... i feel empty, like a little child that needs her mother. Horrible Sad

One of her gifts these final times was my IVF treatment which I will be starting this week, I will let you know how it goes... i really wish she helps me with this and I can have "iaia's" little miracle.

I miss her and my baby doggy so much...

Please
or

dizzy85 · 03/03/2021 10:29

@Sungirl11 oh my god I am so so very sorry to hear that, my heart goes out to you and your family it's so sad. I lost my mum 6 years ago and I completely understand that feeling of emptiness there are no words to describe it. I am here for you if you ever need anyone to talk to.
Life can be so cruel and hard at times but the one thing that keeps me going after losing my mum is that I want to make the most of the life she gave me because as we know creating a life is so precious and isn't an easy thing so that pushes me forward to keep going and make her proud. Your mum will definitely be watching over you always together with your dog baby❤️
I hope everything goes well with the ivf definitely keep me updated. Just remember to give yourself the time you need and space to grieve aswell, you've been through a lot. Lots of love to you ❤️❤️❤️❤️xxx

Please
or

Sungirl11 · 03/03/2021 14:53

@dizzy85 thank you for you kind words. It is the most horrible feeling. And i do hope she really is there still watching over me and proud of all my achievements.

I had my first scan yesterday and my body is all over the place, so got put on long protocol. Will have an injection on day 21 that will reset my body and put me in a state of menopause. And I have first scan booked for the 7th of April, if it's all good and quiet then I will start.
It made my sad because i was excited for a 2021 baby (as I have many friends pregnant and with babies from Jan/Feb), but it hasn't been possible. So baby 2022 it will be.
Just hoping this year gets better... can't imagine it getting worse in any way.

How are you doing? Any further testing? Xx

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.