Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

AIBU?

Best/worst/untraceable revenge

479 replies

namechangeforwrongdoing · 22/06/2021 21:12

Just tell me the best (worst?) but most untraceable acts of revenge/comeuppance that you've heard....Asking for a friend.....Wink

OP posts:
Sloth66 · 23/06/2021 18:53

Food and drink always being stolen from the communal fridges in our student nurse accommodation.
One friend who’d lost lots of drink , laced her bottle of milk and carton of orange juice with laxatives. They both vanished, and the thefts seemed to decrease afterwards.

thedancingbear · 23/06/2021 18:58

[quote NotPersephone]@thedancingbear It was really very funny (and totally deserved) at the time. He had omitted to mention his live-in, pregnant girlfriend (who had paid unsuspecting me a visit), and given me - and presumably her - a STD, apparently by shagging some other unfortunate woman on a lads’ skiing holiday.

Prize cunt. Je ne regrette rien. Wink[/quote]
There's no planet on which sexual assault is funny.

embarrassing.

NotPersephone · 23/06/2021 19:01

This reply has been withdrawn

Message from MNHQ: This post has been withdrawn

oldstudentmum · 23/06/2021 19:08

@DeltaPlus

Always carry a permanent marker with me, if there is no-one around, sneak into the men's toilet and write on the walls FOR MANLY LOVE RING 000000 (insert phone number)

Got this idea off Dumb and DumberGrin

I so want to do this !!! Brill
Snowpaw · 23/06/2021 19:27

When I was in school there was a boy who really annoyed me and wasn’t kind to me. I got a bottle of my Dad’s Old Spice and poured it into his school bag when it was left in the bag room during lunch time. I also used to sit across from him at lessons and once I had dog poo on my shoe and wiped my shoes on his bag when it was under the table between us. I feel horrified admitting that as an adult but he really was a dick!

GreyhoundG1rl · 23/06/2021 19:51

@NotPersephone

There is also no planet on which declining to have sex with somebody constitutes sexual assault. Even if you have (a) instigated the sex and/or (b) disabled them with clingfilm in the process.

The declining to have sex with him isn't the bloody point 🙄
You sound so ridiculously proud of yourself, bless you.
oldstudentmum · 23/06/2021 19:56

@ButItRingsAndIRise
I agree , with latulose it may cause excessive and smelly wind prior to having a poop! Lol

MissAmandaLa1kes · 23/06/2021 19:57

Theres a website where you can put "your email" and get literally hundreds of spam emails on a large range of topics, enlarging non existant parts of your anatomy, bitcoin sales, benevolent Nigerian princes etc etc.

YellsiBabs · 23/06/2021 20:17

When we moved, I smeared dog shit under the driver’s handle of my nightmare neighbour from hell’s car door. They knew we just got a puppy a few weeks before leaving so they’ll have none it was us which just makes it even better Grin

cupoftea2021 · 23/06/2021 20:29

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

GuildfordGal · 23/06/2021 20:40

When we moved, I smeared dog shit under the driver’s handle of my nightmare neighbour from hell’s car door

I've pasted this one, but obv, there is a list of other MNers upthread boasting about similar feats who think this kind of thing is hilarious/impressive/etc.

Many of these examples sound completely unhinged and exceptionally spiteful.

I've never encountered anything like it in rl. This kind of behaviour is just bizarre. And yes, illegal, in some cases, as pp have mentioned.

TeddingtonTrashbag · 23/06/2021 20:47

Completely agree the best revenge is being happy and them seeing you happy.
Fun fantasies with the prawns etc but that stuff makes you feel grubby and diminishes you.

Lemonwoe · 23/06/2021 20:50

@cupoftea2021 why is it a lot of shite? For some reason I imagine you are my mum sitting there with a cup of tea , thinking “did ye, aye?”

Chainson · 23/06/2021 20:55

When I was about 17 I had a friend who was a bit older, she was a single mum with a young child living in a council flat and she was on benefits. She started seeing someone new, no kids, no wronged ex etc. She was reported to SS for neglect, to the benefits office for fraudulently claiming. She had takeaways sent to her house from different places weekly, she had ambulances turn up having been called supposedly from the occupier of her flat saying a child was choking/ was fitting. Police came having been called by 'concerned neighbours' hearing domestic violence, someone in the house with a gun, that she was mentally unwell ranting on her balcony that she'd killed her child. Calls were coming from unregistered payg phones and local phoneboxes (this was early 00's when both were widely used and the emergency services knew they were malicious calls but still had to attend, obviously). It made her life so, so miserable, her benefits were stopped for a while and she was interviewed under investigation. She got a letter hand delivered through her door after about 2 months saying they hoped she was proud of herself, her kid was better off without her etc and it mentioned that this was her Karma. For quite what no-one knew. One day it all stopped but she was on edge for about a year not knowing who or why and got a move from the council to miles away as part of a move out of London drive. The boyfriend was a really nice guy and it could have gone well for them but they split up from the stress and suspicion. It was bloody horrific and is the worst case of 'revenge' I've ever known. She trusted no-one in the end and suspected even her closest friends as there was no reason for anyone to do it and someone was.

Daydrambeliever · 23/06/2021 21:02

@JackieWeaversAuthorityHere

DH kept messing with the music in the car.. so I swapped all his favourite songs on his playlists to the glee versions. Not sorry.

I LOVE YOU
Morgan12 · 23/06/2021 21:05

@GreyhoundG1rl

On my last day, I wiped my bum and rubbed it into the bullies sandwich
Oh, get out of it. How on earth would you have access to her sandwiches, even supposing you'd be disgusting enough to do this?

I think it means wiped her bum and then rubbed the toilet roll onto the sandwich?
Mookie81 · 23/06/2021 21:07
Thaddit · 23/06/2021 21:13

The one which I heard was popular some years ago was to get a cow or pigs eye from a butcher, place this in a Valentines card and send it to people you didn't like. I never did this or received such a card thank goodness.

I worked in an office where the Head of Finance was universally disliked. For a year the office assistant used to smile sweetly when she was asked to make the HofF coffee or tea. She spat lovingly in every drink and stirred them well. She told me how much she enjoyed her meetings with the FofF and watching her drink her coffee or tea.

Thaddit · 23/06/2021 21:14

Sorry forgot to put. The card would be sent with the message 'I've got my eye on you' written inside.

LeanneBrownsLonelyBraincell · 23/06/2021 21:16

Changed all the letters around on a computer keyboard.

Not what you want just before an essay deadline #sorrynotsorry

Staffy1 · 23/06/2021 21:37

I hope I never piss off any of you lot.

Notcalledlottie · 23/06/2021 21:41

Many moons ago my ex just wouldn’t believe I wasn’t cheating on him and was making my life hell-he hit me a few times and tried to control every minute of my day
I knew his password for fb so signed him up to every ‘gay sex’ ‘big cocks’ and ‘I love dicks’ group I could find
Knowing full well it would come up on all his mates/mums/family news feed that ‘ex boyfriend surname loves it hard’ and ‘huge cock lovers’
Took him years to get rid as some of the groups where not active and would suddenly come back to life
Seems he didn’t know that all he had to do was go into ‘groups’ or ‘activity log’ and delete them-amazingly nobody thought to tell him this

Petty but still makes me smile

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

Tiramiwho · 23/06/2021 21:42

Someone killed an innocent creature and you give it a laughing emoji??
Just Horrible.

StayCalmX · 23/06/2021 21:44

What some posters who say ''Just live well'' don't understand is that you can obviously do that, and be working towards a place of forgiveness and peace but not allowing yourself to feel anger isn't going to speed up your healing. Let yourself feel the anger if it's justified. Don't do anything illegal! But if you throw a sandbag over board in the short term, when you're reallly suffering from the shock and the betrayal, do it.

Dohrehmee · 23/06/2021 21:47

Morgan 12 , that’s right. This is how I did it. She kept her sandwiches in a box on the shelf away from the main work area. This woman was an absolute bully who with the others women complained about me and as she was a permanent at staff member and I being a new member, The managers thought it was easier to let me go even thought they Did say I was an excellent worker with good people skills. I just felt so much anger at how Sge could bully me.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.