My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.

Chat

Foo fighters presale

207 replies

snoozingbaby1476 · 27/06/2023 10:47

Does anyone know how to get the code to access the foo fighters presale tomorrow morning? Thank you 🤞

OP posts:
Sunshinesky1981 · 30/06/2023 11:51

Over the moon for you @TheReverendBeeb :)

ApolloandDaphne · 30/06/2023 12:56

@TheReverendBeeb that is fantastic news!!

CornishTiger · 30/06/2023 15:25

Great news @TheReverendBeeb I’m also going Villa park and have been twice there for gigs this past month.

If you have any questions give me a shout.

TheReverendBeeb · 30/06/2023 16:15

@CornishTiger - thanks I may well need some info nearer the time as have never been there before.

lemonyellows · 01/07/2023 17:56

CornishTiger · 30/06/2023 15:25

Great news @TheReverendBeeb I’m also going Villa park and have been twice there for gigs this past month.

If you have any questions give me a shout.

Ooh I have Villa Park too. What's the best bet for parking or coaches? Not sure on which to go for

CornishTiger · 01/07/2023 20:17

First time around we got an Uber from City centre there and then attempted to get the Train at Witton back. Terrible terrible organisation. Queue was ridiculous and no one knew which platform. One poor railway steward shouting directions. Queued for ages. Became apparent that we were not going to get on a train and started walking back towards city centre direction. Later heard of that lots of people didn’t get on last trains back to City Centre.

Mobile phone signal was out for 45 mins too. Everyone was experiencing the same. Couldn’t access Uber app. Finally managed to do so and an absolute gem of a driver found us.

Second time around. Uber from city centre and shuttle bus back. We left 2 songs early because we wanted to avoid the chaos of earlier in week. HOWEVER- 4 stewards gave us wrong directions to the shuttle. It was as we were walking towards front of stadium that I felt it was wrong. I’d seen the map and just didn’t jIe sense. Asked another as knew she was directing us to station area not the shuttle. So went up to a Policeman. Yep back where we had just been. Once up a hill - short walk from Holte end we were quickly on a coach shuttle back to Dudley Street.

CornishTiger · 01/07/2023 20:23

I do know that several people posted that they were locked out of car parks in City Centre due to how overwhelmed the shuttles were on the first gig. Dudley street car park closes 1130. Arcadia was later apparently.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.