Talk

Advanced search

Archers Mumsnetters - I need your help? Did I dream this?

(21 Posts)
PresidentOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 07-Feb-17 11:00:23

I am sure there were some AIBUs from someone masquerading as Helen where she got MN advice to LTB around the time before Custardgate
Did I imagine this?
Anyone point me in the right direction?
TIA

LeninaCrowne Tue 07-Feb-17 11:32:41

Yes I remember some threads about that time, but can't remember details, and didn't post on them.

Megatherium Wed 08-Feb-17 19:31:36

I guess if we had the luxury of Advanced Search it would be relatively easy to check. If only ...

Puremince Thu 09-Feb-17 12:19:08

I remember this too.

trevortrevorslattery Thu 09-Feb-17 12:45:22

I think they were on Relationships, weren't they?

LowDudgeon Thu 09-Feb-17 12:59:37

megatherium you've broken it grin

JeNeSuisPasVotreMiel Thu 09-Feb-17 15:36:13

I remember it too

<helpful>

LeninaCrowne Thu 09-Feb-17 17:09:34

I've got a vague recollection that there was a relationship's thread about not liking tuna bake, after custardgate

Megatherium Thu 09-Feb-17 17:16:17

Nooooo, LowD, it was broken a day before my post, honest sad. I was hoping to incentivise Olivia to kick Tech into action grin

FlaviaAlbia Thu 09-Feb-17 17:21:39

There's a post from redshoe on this thread thats along those lines but it's not a whole thread based around it..

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2590244-To-think-rob-titchener

Don't those kind of threads usually get deleted though as they wind people up so much?

redshoeblueshoe Thu 09-Feb-17 17:28:28

I remember one from someone posing as Kenton, moaning about someone whose brother ad basically diddled him out of his inheritance. I outed them

Helenluvsrob Thu 09-Feb-17 19:13:44

Whistles innocently ......

Must change username. Suggestions welcome

redshoeblueshoe Thu 09-Feb-17 19:28:44

Ah Helen maybe you could clear something up for us - do you actually still luv Rob ? And can you get your DS some proper help.

LowDudgeon Thu 09-Feb-17 22:11:41

Do you know I meant to cite helenluvsrob this morning

But then thought maybe she only posted on TA threads & the AIBU (or whatever) was somebody else

Chiz

Helenluvsrob Thu 09-Feb-17 22:51:10

Ah well red....

I'm thinking maybe I should change my name to Helenhatesthecuntweaselbastard but I thought mumsnet would blush.

As regards my darling henwee, now he's spoken to great grannie Peggy I'm sure he'll be fine.after all it's not like any of his near relatives are totally screwed up is it ? He might even stop sounding like a 3yr old at some point before his voice breaks, though he may spend many silent years " in his bedroom" before we hear from him again.....

Someone once shocked me by suggesting he might be ....gasp.......cats bum mouth .....pearls clutched ........ pre recorded though !!!!!!!

redshoeblueshoe Fri 10-Feb-17 10:51:09

No, that can't be true.
I think 10 years in his bedroom might be good.

EBearhug Fri 10-Feb-17 11:22:17

I can live with years of childhood silence.

If I were part of MNHQ, I would be menacing techies to give me answers. Not that menacing techies ever works (I am a techie, though not at MNHQ), but bribery with cake is another matter

TeenAndTween Sat 11-Feb-17 14:10:38

This one is too old as it is about Henry before he was born. I've been here too long as I could remember the user name that posted it!

Megatherium Sat 11-Feb-17 14:30:49

There was this one - www.mumsnet.com/Talk/radio_addicts/2590205-AIBU-to-ask-for-relationships-advice-here? - which also contains a post saying there was a thread in AIBU about her.

PseudoBadger Sat 11-Feb-17 14:32:37

I did the Kenton one. Massive lead balloon.

redshoeblueshoe Sat 11-Feb-17 15:37:25

OK - I clearly spend far too much time on here blush
Sorry Psuedo, I didn't help on the Kenton one, but that's when I joined the TA threads archers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now