Talk

Advanced search

My foof is buzzing

(241 Posts)
ClopySow Sat 20-May-17 09:50:25

I am not using a vibrator. My phone is not vibrating. No-one is doing mad drilling next to me. I haven't accidentally left an internal vibrating toy up there.

I've had a pretty constant buzzing/vibrating feeling in my groin for about a week now. It's neither pleasant or unpleasant. What the fuck is it?

Is someone phoning my foof? Stop phoning my foof. You've got the wrong number.

SymphonyofShadows Sat 20-May-17 09:51:43

It's winking at you

ClopySow Sat 20-May-17 09:56:31

It's winking quite rapidly and repeatedly then.

lockie1983 Sat 20-May-17 10:03:07

Pregnant?!

user1487175389 Sat 20-May-17 10:05:28

Maybe just enjoy it while it lasts?!

NoTractorsAtTheTable Sat 20-May-17 10:06:26

Have you inadvertently filled it with bees?

DJBaggySmalls Sat 20-May-17 10:07:29

Is it the timer?

MrTumblesbitch Sat 20-May-17 10:08:15

Is your foof sending SOS messages to the outside world? Morse code for the Fanjo?!

pinkieandperkie Sat 20-May-17 10:08:43

I've had this before. Not sure what it is but at first I thought it was my phone on vibrate but it wasn't. It felt exactly like when your phone vibrates in your pocket. It went away after a couple of weeks. Not sure what it is or why it happens. It's weird though. I haven't had it since. Would be interesting to find out what it was.

TheGirlWithTheArabStrap Sat 20-May-17 10:11:14

I get this!!
Just on the left-hand side of my groin. I sometimes have to carry a bleep at work and it feels just like the bleep vibrating in my pocket, but it's not there. It's very weird. It's not all the time and I thought it possibly could be an ovulation symptom. Glad someone else gets it too!

DoorwayToNorway Sat 20-May-17 10:14:22

Is it a muscle or nerve spasm? My DH gets this. Not in the foof obviously grin

ClopySow Sat 20-May-17 10:16:00

See now, it's not just me.

I really fucking hope it isn't filled with bees. That would be disturbing. My uterus isn't a fucking bee hive.

Not pregnant. That would require sex. I have had no sex. Sob.

Maybe my foof is sending an sos out to penises. Penii?

Tazerface Sat 20-May-17 10:16:59

How weird, I thought it was just a foible of my body! Mine is aways quite fleeting though.

MollyHopps Sat 20-May-17 10:17:08

Mine goes through phases of this. Don't know what its playing a really. Probably after attention wink

PinkSquash Sat 20-May-17 10:17:26

Definitely is like a bat signal for dick.. wink

MrTumblesbitch Sat 20-May-17 10:20:28

Are all your vaginas talking to each other?

<feels left out>

ClopySow Sat 20-May-17 10:34:25

Maybe that's it tumble

You're not missing much. It's more a very vague irritant than anything else.

EmMcK Sat 20-May-17 10:42:06

Sometimes you start reading a thread and you just know it is going to grow into something awesome and make it to classics and that you saw the beginning. Contented sigh.
I hope its not bees to OP, but I do like the idea there might be a secret vagina language. Mine doesn't know it though

shamoffour Sat 20-May-17 10:45:23

Mine does this to <preens> I'm part of the talking vagina club too.

ijustwannadance Sat 20-May-17 10:45:35

Have you ever had an ovarian cyst? Might be something pressing on a nerve.

I have this occasionally. It is a strange feeling.

I decided I was becoming statically charged and could probably taser people with my vagina (which I am sure is a skill set of sorts).

BillyButtfuck Sat 20-May-17 10:58:10

I have this from time to time when I've not been getting any.

Can I join your talking fanjo club?

bottledatsource Sat 20-May-17 11:01:07

I have it too more in the frontal area I suppose where the uterus would be. I'm pretty sure its the foof caretaker testing the smoke alarm grin

ClopySow Sat 20-May-17 11:05:11

No, but i do have polycystic ovaries ijustwannadance

whydoesitall
youtu.be/KgmO32IdwuE

I would welcome you billy but my foof has already sent yours the message

unapaloma Sat 20-May-17 11:05:19

I really fucking hope it isn't filled with bees. That would be disturbing. My uterus isn't a fucking bee hive.
OP your speciesist hatred of bees is so wrong. Bees need a place to live, and why not your foof? They are struggling with all sorts of environmental issues as a species, all caused by humans, I would have thought it was the least you could do?
Its a whole new level of NIMBY - you are a blatant NIMF :-D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now