Talk

Advanced search

The One Full Of Coconuts and BFPs

(317 Posts)
ChikiTIKI Wed 20-Feb-19 07:33:12

Just setting this up before we run out of space on the other thread.

@Carastarchild @LondonKez I will tag more people later today.

Anyone not on previous thread is welcome to join too. A friendly group of people supporting each other through TTC xxxx

ChikiTIKI Wed 20-Feb-19 07:43:53

@PineappleC @38notcounting

LondonKez Wed 20-Feb-19 08:37:47

Thank you @Chikitiki 😘

Carastarchild Wed 20-Feb-19 19:15:01

🌴🌴🌴✨Marking my spot✨🌴🌴🌴

@Chikitiki thanks for starting the new thread ✨

ChikiTIKI Wed 20-Feb-19 20:26:27

No probs smile

I may as well settle down here now. My husband has gone out for the night so I am home by myself (+ sleeping baby). Trying to decide whether to be productive (clean bathroom) or lie here doing nothing!

Are you feeling any better yet @Carastarchild after being unwell this morning? Xx

38notcounting Wed 20-Feb-19 20:39:49

Thanks @chiki. I'd go for the second option if I was you 😉

AF not here yet. Still no symptoms - keep poking my boobs to see if they're sore (can't believe I'm actually doing that but it's cheaper than a frer!) 😳

Hope you're feeling better @carastar. Thanks for reassurance re sweatiness. Can't blame husband as he's really quiet at night. It's the dog who's the duvet thief! Xxx

38notcounting Wed 20-Feb-19 20:41:52

@LondonKez fingers crossed for you over the next couple of days xxx

ChikiTIKI Wed 20-Feb-19 20:46:03

@38notcounting I am going to go with your advice and take it one step further...
I am going to feed the cats now and then go to bed!! Xxxx

Carastarchild Wed 20-Feb-19 21:34:41

@Chikitiki I am feeling really tired, but that's expected. Still have a bit of a headache but my body is probably a bit confused. It's been an emotional rollercoaster, so I am ready to release it all and move forward. How are you? Has the dizziness eased? Have a great early night 💕 You will feel all the better for it ✨

@38notcounting that sounds promising! How many dpo are you? I am unsure whether to go ahead with the cbfm this month or not. I think I will just temp and use cheap opks. ✨ I am ready to start it all over again 💕 Just waiting for AF to arrive.

Carastarchild Wed 20-Feb-19 21:43:50

What we did different this cycle:

Drank twice a day Pukka Womankind Tea
Took Calc Fluor tissue salts
SMEP plan
Vitamin D
Kept warm during luteal phase

ChikiTIKI Thu 21-Feb-19 07:16:10

@Carastarchild I hope you're feeling better today?

I am better this morning thankfully but last night was awful!! Lying down made my dizziness so much worse I actually felt really sick. Seems fine this morning though. What an odd experience!!

LondonKez Thu 21-Feb-19 10:22:19

Morning ladies! How is everyone today? Xx

How strange @Chikitiki - do you feel ok today? Do you think it could be your blood sugar? Xx

Temp dropped a bit more today, but still above the cover line. Getting a downward pattern now, so realistically I'm now just waiting for AF. Due today but feeling fine, so if it doesn't arrive later, I imagine natural cycles may readjust my ovulation date as my LP has never been 13 days x

ChikiTIKI Thu 21-Feb-19 17:01:04

Sorry to hear about your temp drop @LondonKez I still have my fingers crossed for you.

I am doing ok thanks, feeling only slightly dizzy today. It got so back when I lay down I thought I would be sick. I was quite worried with my husband being away about what was wrong with me and what would happen to me. It could be blood sugars. I have had very low blood sugar before picked up on a test at work about 5/6 years ago but not had any issues since then.

My OPKs have been blank for 2 days now... Does anyone else get this after ovulation? I am assuming I already ovulated but I don't know....

PineappleC Thu 21-Feb-19 17:43:58

Thanks for starting the new thread @Chiki 😁 That sounds strange re the dizziness, with me it's normally due to dehydration so not sure if that helps!

@Cara - thanks for sharing what you did differently. What are calc flour salts!? Never heard of this but open to anything which may help 😁

@Londonkez - massive shame about your temp going down 😥 I really hope it goes back up and that it was just a bad reading... I dont think I could handle the stress of temping yet!

@cara I am good thanks 😁 Away at a work conference atm which is bloody dull, but glad that its whilst I'm on AF so I don't miss any baby making! I don't know exactly when I ovulated so we're gonna start BDing tomorrow when I get back (cd6) and just keep going. This month im going to get some conceive plus, and drink more water, and try and destress a bit more. Might start OPKing soon too as starting to worry in case I'm not!!

Carastarchild Thu 21-Feb-19 18:45:36

@Pineapple they are tissue salts. I bought them in the health shop near where I live...the ones I bought are New Era Calc Flour 1 tissue salts. I will take a pic later so you can see what the container looks like. They help circulation which is necessary for implantation etc. I forgot to mention that we used coconut oil as lubricant!!! It's much more natural than conceive plus! I used an organic one smile I have been running to the loo all day! No kidding! Definitely drank a lot more water today than I normally do, so I vow to keep this up...it's just during the winter I tend to crave a warm cup of tea.

@Chikitiki I often get dizzy when I am stressed, tired, thirsty or if I have low blood pressure! Mind yourself! I hope the dizziness goes away as it's rather unpleasant....Yes, my opks would go completely blank a few days after ovulation...I just stop testing now when I see the colour fade after a positive opk.

@Londonkez perhaps your lh has extended!! Wouldn't that be great, or better again, you are pregnant!!! Fx for a temp rise in the morning...you are not out until af arrives!!

Ladies, there is still no sign of AF, which I presume is because of the fact that I had Hcg in my bloodstream. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow or Saturday, so I can begin again x

ChikiTIKI Thu 21-Feb-19 19:21:21

@Carastarchild maybe I HAVE ovulated already then!! smile I hope so, since my husband is going away for the weekend. Didn't have much(if any) EWCM this month though....

38notcounting Thu 21-Feb-19 19:32:35

So I tested this morning using my cbfm, as have millions of spare tests, and got this...am completely stunned! xxx

Carastarchild Thu 21-Feb-19 19:58:07

OMG!!!! How wonderful! Congratulations!!!

LondonKez Thu 21-Feb-19 20:00:47

@38notcounting wooooooo!!!!!! Incredible!!! Congratulations!! Xxx 💖💐💖💐

Have we just seen 3 BPFs in like a week?! Wowzers! What an exciting week we've had 💖

ChikiTIKI Thu 21-Feb-19 20:03:34

Wow!!! @38notcounting congratulations!!!! Xxxxxxx

Carastarchild Thu 21-Feb-19 20:10:16

@38notcounting That is such wonderful news!! You must be over the moon :D May I ask what did the actual stick look like when you took it out of the machine?? It must have had a really strong line to tell you the magic words Pregnant! I am absolutely delighted for you....not counting works :D

38notcounting Thu 21-Feb-19 21:49:14

Thanks all. Feels a bit unreal at the moment xxx

@carastarchild have attached a picture of stick. It is a good strong line - think I'm about 14dpo.

Has been a great week for BFPs. Hoping that there are more to come very soon💕✨💕✨ xxx

Carastarchild Thu 21-Feb-19 22:07:37

That's a beautiful line 😊 Thank you so much for sharing it. I often wondered what it would look like because I often got faint lines.

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉❣️🎉🎉🎉

LondonKez Fri 22-Feb-19 06:22:19

Had a tiny bit of browish cm after sex last last, so assumed af was starting as I've had quite string cramps for about 4 days, but my temp went up a little bit again today and I have no tests in the house so I'm going to spend the day completely distracted and running to the toilet!

Haven't told DP I'm late yet. This is the first time. He'd be even more crushed than me if this is negative, so think I'm only going to tell just before I test.

Xx

ChikiTIKI Fri 22-Feb-19 06:40:51

Oh wow @LondonKez that is very promising!!! I hope this is it!!! Xxxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »