I don't normally give much time to "royal experts" in the British media, except when I'm desperate for a laugh (beyond reading some of the RF threads on MN), so here we go!
Sharing the below (without the link to the usually asinine Mirror) as it was no-doubt written after the author read my posts upthread on MN (as they all do!), about the extent to which the RF have been studiously ignoring Invictus since it became clear that it was Harry's most universally successful project:
Prince William's 'jealousy' over brother Harry's Invictus Games revealed with major sign
"Prince William is said to exude 'jealousy' over how well Prince Harry's Invictus Games has gone, according to an expert, which comes after the Duke of Sussex's new documentary dropped
A new documentary, with segments of experts talking about the Duke, the Royal Family, and the Invictus Games, began streaming on the Disney-owned Netflix rivals on Sunday. The show, titled Prince Harry's Mission: Life, Family, and the Invictus Games is focused on the recent interview Harry gave to ABC News. Harry talked to GMA host Will Reeves while he was in Canada ahead of next year's Games which was founded in 2014 for wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women, both serving and veterans.
Speaking of Prince Harry's persona when he's involved with the Invictus Games, one expert said it's apparent that the Duke is "in his element", noting how you can tell that's when "he's at his best". Royal author Robert Jobson then spoke of how the Invictus Games have been "very successful", before weighing in on how he feels there was some jealousy coming from his brother William, the Prince of Wales.
"I think there was a degree of jealousy about how well it had gone, I do think that William was surprised how much it had been such a success, and how much money had been thrown into it, and how many governments were getting involved," Mr Jobson went on. Another expert then noted how telling it is that the Royals "haven't mentioned" the Invictus Games since Harry stepped back as a senior royal in 2020. No senior royals have been seen at an Invictus event or have spoken out to support it in recent years. At the inaugural Games in London in 2014, King Charles, Queen Camilla and Prince William all turned out for the opening ceremony."