Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Harry & Meghan - are they leaders? Who are they leading?

Snog · 29/07/2022 09:50

H&M seem to be referred to as "world leaders" a lot...which I find puzzling as are they actually leaders? And if so leaders of who?

Are they leading UK citizens due to being related to the Queen?

And does that stretch to them being leaders for the whole world?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Roussette · 05/08/2022 16:26

Ooops yes, it is £7million... how can a near bankrupt afford that? She has said more than once she hasn't got a bean.
Yes, she did try and sell access to Andrew ....... "£500,000 to me... that opens doors. Look after me... and I'll look after you. You'll get it back tenfold".

Please
or

Puzzledandpissedoff · 05/08/2022 17:05

Had to smile at Sarah's alleged purchase - given her known financial history, does anyone seriously believe it's her own money which has paid for that?

Putting property in someone else's name is hardly anything new, and most likely it'll actually be Andrew who's bought it, with money prised out of mummy (ie: us)

Please
or

KatharineofAragon · 05/08/2022 17:05

Apparently she’s bought it for her daughters! Why in earth do they need houses bought for them? They supposedly have jobs and wealthy husbands. It’s an absolute nonsense. Quite apart from where she got the money from..

Please
or

Maireas · 05/08/2022 17:09

Women in their 30s married to rich men need their mother to buy properties? A mother constantly in debt? I'm inclined to agree that there's something else going on here.

Please
or

Danoo · 05/08/2022 17:11

I reckon Andrew put money in her name when it finally dawned on him that he mightnt be able to order the minions to believe him wrt JE

Please
or

Danoo · 05/08/2022 17:13

KatharineofAragon · 05/08/2022 17:05

Apparently she’s bought it for her daughters! Why in earth do they need houses bought for them? They supposedly have jobs and wealthy husbands. It’s an absolute nonsense. Quite apart from where she got the money from..

Oh definitely andrew projecting him money from legal costs

Please
or

Gilmorehill · 05/08/2022 17:28

Isn’t that strictly speaking an official title but no one uses it because it sounds antiquated.

Please
or

KatharineofAragon · 05/08/2022 19:11

Danoo · 05/08/2022 17:11

I reckon Andrew put money in her name when it finally dawned on him that he mightnt be able to order the minions to believe him wrt JE

Yes money laundering basically.

Please
or

CathyorClaire · 05/08/2022 19:58

Apparently she’s bought it for her daughters! Why in earth do they need houses bought for them?

The still unsold ski chalet was supposed to be a 'nest egg' for them too.

It's a mystery as to why they might need nest eggs in the first place.
Beatrice has bought a multi million pound Cotswolds property and Eugenie is splitting her time between a luxury property in Portugal linked to the booze salesman's new job and having the run of various royal palaces and lodges when she's here.

It's not like either of them are on their uppers or ever likely to be.

Please
or

SpindleTurning · 05/08/2022 20:07

Is it 'Princess Henry' or 'the Princess Henry' out of interest?

And yes, the Yorks need to be under investigation. Now. All of them.

Please
or

x2boys · 05/08/2022 20:15

SpindleTurning · 05/08/2022 20:07

Is it 'Princess Henry' or 'the Princess Henry' out of interest?

And yes, the Yorks need to be under investigation. Now. All of them.

I think it's princess Henry as he is officially Prince Henry butas they were given the titles Duke and Duchess that's what's she's styled as

Please
or

Roussette · 05/08/2022 20:47

KatharineofAragon · 05/08/2022 19:11

Yes money laundering basically.

Yep. Totally that.

Very clever. Not.

Please
or

Wartywart · 05/08/2022 20:54

Grubby little people the Yorks.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?