My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Sex Toys and Orgasms

7 replies

BetterOrgasms · 20/05/2022 12:33

Hi,

I use toys often, mostly alone and sometimes with my partner. The orgasms I have from using these are amazing and no man has ever come close. I would like to try and have the same feeling with my partner without using the toys but it doesn’t seem likely. Would it be worth packing the toys away for a few months if I can manage.

----

If you've found this page in your search of the best sex toys that can help you achieve orgasm and have been recommended by fellow Mumsnet users, you might find our guide to the best sex toys for women useful. Hope this helps! MNHQ

OP posts:
Furrbabymama87 · 20/05/2022 12:50

To be honest I think toys will always give better orgasms. It's direct, powerful stimulation on the clit. Penetrative orgasms are something different for me that a vibrator can't do, but clitoral I don't think you can replicate. I can come without, but a vibrator takes it to new heights.

AuntTwacky · 21/05/2022 01:02

I think oral gives better orgasms than toys every time

MarianaMassimo · 21/05/2022 09:04

I have much better orgasms with my own hands rather than a toy. I find a toy is good and effective for a quick orgasm, it does the job.

But I have the biggest and best orgasms just exploring my own body, touching myself in different places, different positions. I love having the time to take it slow, tease myself, bring myself close and pull back several times. Make that amazing feeling last as long as possible! With a toy, this would all be over so much quicker. I have done this with a partner as well. So yes, maybe put the toys away and try exploring with your and your partners hands. I know everyone is different but I'd say totally worth a try!

BetterOrgasms · 21/05/2022 12:10

MarianaMassimo · 21/05/2022 09:04

I have much better orgasms with my own hands rather than a toy. I find a toy is good and effective for a quick orgasm, it does the job.

But I have the biggest and best orgasms just exploring my own body, touching myself in different places, different positions. I love having the time to take it slow, tease myself, bring myself close and pull back several times. Make that amazing feeling last as long as possible! With a toy, this would all be over so much quicker. I have done this with a partner as well. So yes, maybe put the toys away and try exploring with your and your partners hands. I know everyone is different but I'd say totally worth a try!

@MarianaMassimo We do explore together with both of our hands but the orgasms I have with my toys aren’t anywhere near as good as anything else.

@Furrbabymama87 I agree, the orgasms I get from toys are by far better.

OP posts:
PaddlingLikeADuck · 21/05/2022 15:54

The orgasm I give myself, be it with my hands or my toys, are always better than any orgasm a man can give me.

As a previous poster said, we can have complete control and know exactly what spots to hit and so obviously it’s going to be a lot more powerful and a lot quicker.

Masturbation is God’s greatest gift 😂

MarianaMassimo · 21/05/2022 19:06

"Masturbation is God’s greatest gift 😂"

🤣 I'm with you on that one! Amazing what our bodies can do!

Jumpking · 21/05/2022 19:42

I love that we're all different.

I get great orgasms from my toys.

But when a man hits the right spot again and again and again.

Oh.

My.

Word.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.