My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Are there any toys/dildos out there that give orgasms through penetration?

10 replies

Offandonagain · 12/05/2022 17:40

So I’ve only ever been able to orgasm through clitoral stimulation, I use a vibe during sex with dh or when playing alone with dildos.

During piv sex I can feel the feelings of arousal, but have never been able to climax. So I’m thinking it must be possible!

So I’m wondering if there are any dildos/vibes out there that would help with this?… Specifically not clitoral stimulation.

Thanks

----

If you've found this page in your search of the best sex toys that can help you achieve orgasm and have been recommended by fellow Mumsnet users, you might find our guide to the best sex toys for women useful. Hope this helps! MNHQ

OP posts:
Furrbabymama87 · 12/05/2022 17:59

Most women need clitoral stimulation to cum. It could just be that's what works for you and there's nothing wrong with that. I only was really able to orgasm vaginally the last couple of years or so. It sounds weird but I find having a full bladder helps and the man on top so that everything feels extremely tight and full. All the pressure adds sensation. As for toys you could try a thrusting dildo or a sex machine.

Offandonagain · 12/05/2022 20:45

Thank you! Interesting that you say a full bladder! I always try to have an empty bladder for fear of weeing during orgasm! 🙈 Is never happened, and I have strong pelvic floor. So maybe I should try it!…. Would be funny if at the age of 38 I find that it’s this that’s been the problem!

OP posts:
Furrbabymama87 · 12/05/2022 21:19

Yeah I always used to pee before sex but we did it once while I was bursting and it was so intense. Now I'm addicted to doing it.

GenderCriticalTrumpets · 18/05/2022 11:00

Having sex with a full bladder is a one way ticket to a UTI.

BenCoopersSupportWren · 18/05/2022 15:47

How about a Lush 3-style toy? Doesn't have to be remote control if you don't need that part, but the ergonomics of something that shape might work for you. The biggest part goes inside but there's an outer 'stalk' so you get both internal and clitoral stimulation when it's switched on.

Rubyroseyposey · 19/05/2022 12:37

Not really related sorry but im 31 and had my first vaginal orgasm with a one night stand in missionary 😅 to say I was shocked is an understatement. Now wondering if its possible to get both at once 😂

ScottishZoe · 19/05/2022 12:53

Rubyroseyposey · 19/05/2022 12:37

Not really related sorry but im 31 and had my first vaginal orgasm with a one night stand in missionary 😅 to say I was shocked is an understatement. Now wondering if its possible to get both at once 😂

In my experience it is!

Was your one night stand packing more than you have previously been used to?

Rubyroseyposey · 19/05/2022 13:11

ScottishZoe · 19/05/2022 12:53

In my experience it is!

Was your one night stand packing more than you have previously been used to?

This is good news!

He was certainly on the larger side yes, although ive been with guys similar and it didnt happen, I guess it was a combination if things - but I previously assumed I couldn't orgasm in that way so it was an exciting discovery 😂

Stormwhale · 19/05/2022 19:24

The only way I can achieve a vaginal orgasm is to get to the point of nearly climaxing with clitoral stimulation, then switch to vaginal, and if I don't come, keep switching between until I go over the edge through vaginal stimulation. It's worth the effort as it's a very intense climax.

ScottishZoe · 25/05/2022 14:08

Rubyroseyposey · 19/05/2022 13:11

This is good news!

He was certainly on the larger side yes, although ive been with guys similar and it didnt happen, I guess it was a combination if things - but I previously assumed I couldn't orgasm in that way so it was an exciting discovery 😂

Yes it's not guaranteed but I have found that I only have vaginal orgasms with men who are 'blessed' and certain toys. One of the reasons why I believe that size does matter.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.