My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Spanking

62 replies

Vanillaisboring666 · 13/06/2017 14:44

Omg I just discovered this with dh as he spanked me during doggy style sex out the blue. I bloody loved it . Afterwards I felt a bit embarrased that I enjoyed being spanked . Please tell me you too enjoy it and I'm not strange ??? Our sex life is great at the moment and I want it every night. It's true the more u do it the more u want it Blush

OP posts:
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 13/06/2017 14:45

If you enjoyed anything is fine!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 13/06/2017 14:45

**it

MumBod · 13/06/2017 14:50

Why were you embarrassed? Did you look up and see all your neighbours watching through the window?

Just crack on. You enjoy what you enjoy. No biggie.

alltouchedout · 13/06/2017 14:52

Totally normal. If you both enjoy it it's fine.

XJerseyGirlX · 13/06/2017 14:56

I love it! I was too shy to ask my previous partner to try it as I was scared he would laugh (he is the traditional type). When I met my new BF he just started doing it oneday and I loved it, I still do !!

TiggyD · 13/06/2017 15:00

Spank each other, cover yourselves in custard, wear squirrel outfits, whatever. If you both like it and there's no pressure, have fun!

You might want to check out some safety tips somewhere though.

computerscream · 13/06/2017 15:04

Embarsssed? Google 'sub drop' op. Might be helpful reading Smile

Enjoy!

MephistophelesApprentice · 13/06/2017 15:05
noego · 13/06/2017 16:53

IME women like a little spanking and gentle hair pulling. Nothing to heave handed. I have one DP who is exploring that side of her sexuality and enjoying it.

tickyandtackyandjackythebacky · 13/06/2017 17:13

I enjoy it too op,you're not alone Grin. Dh is happy to oblige in my fantasies

SwimmingMom · 13/06/2017 17:16

I was shocked when I found out how much I enjoyed it the first time we tried. Enjoy away!!

BertrandRussell · 13/06/2017 17:19

If you enjoyed it it's fine. So long as you're sure he would have stopped the minute you said if you hadn't liked it.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 13/06/2017 17:27

I have to say if anyone pulled my hair they'd be walking round with a John Wayne limp!

wherearemymarbles · 13/06/2017 17:38

My wife loves it provided done in a specifc way and no more than 4 or 5 times and was equally surprised how much she enjoyed it

Vanillaisboring666 · 13/06/2017 17:42

Oh he is very thoughtful and if I didn't like it would stop immediately. He got a bit rough other week and I asked him to stop . He was so so sorry and said he just got carried away and never realised what he was doing was hurting me ( we were doing 69 and he was exploring with his fingers also and accidently hurt me ) . He was really upset with himself and just kissed and cuddled me and then finished me off very gently but said he wouldn't have sex and finish himself as he wanted to make sure I was ok. Even next day he kept apologising. It wasn't even that big of a deal but he took it really badly when I said he was a bit rough and hurt me . He is open to trying anything and we are really trying to explore new things. We have been together 19 years (since we were school kids) and our youngest is now 3 so we are gEttington our sex groove back on track. I'd always been really boring before and never fully relaxed but now I'm really enjoying sex and feel so sexual ALL THE TIME and the spanking really really turned me on. Some of the stuff in ann summers looks pretty darn scary Ie nipple clamps , butt plugs etc etc but I guess a year ago I'd never have thought I'd like being spanked so I'll never say never haha I actually want dh to use a whip on me Blush

OP posts:
ImperialBlether · 13/06/2017 17:42

I was just going to say the same, DameDiazepam!

I clicked on that link - loved the cup of tea at the end.

Vanillaisboring666 · 13/06/2017 17:43

What are your thoughts on whips ? Yay or nay ? Is it similar sensation to being spanked or will it hurt alot more ??

OP posts:
Vanillaisboring666 · 13/06/2017 17:46

Not sure I'm liking the "make sure it ends in tears" picture. That's not at all for me . Being smacked till I cry is definitely not something I want to try . Maybe I am boring after allConfused

OP posts:
wherearemymarbles · 13/06/2017 17:50

I suppose it depends if you like a stinging sensation? Plus i suspect its easier to overcook it but no harm in trying.

Though not sure i could use one on my wife. a bit too much like schooling a horse

GeekyWombat · 13/06/2017 17:50

There's something cathartic about the tears sometimes. Although only if it's followed by cuddles, tea and chocolate digestives.

Just enjoy whatever floats your boat - and the fun of exploring things to see whether you like them or not.

As a random side point, if you have the sports shop Decathlon near you they sell riding crops and the like for much less than any of the online smut shops. I just happened to notice ;)

Vanillaisboring666 · 13/06/2017 17:54

We own horses so I have a variety of riding crops in our tack room haha I am thinking the fat ended crops will be less stingy than the thin ended string type lol haha Omg I can't believe I'm talking like this . I don't know what's happened to me lately but I just think about sex 24/7 and just wanna jump my hubby as soon as he gets in from work. Even my hubby is loving the new sex mad me haha he is a farmer and I have this fantasy of doing it in his tractor stark bollocks naked Blush

OP posts:
Vanillaisboring666 · 13/06/2017 17:57

I'm also thinking of buying a vibrator ? Nonidea where to start with those as some of them make my eyes water just looking at them Grin

OP posts:

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

wherearemymarbles · 13/06/2017 17:59

Tractor engines dont half vibrate....
And actually i'm surprised no one has made a vibrating attachment for a pommel....

Vanillaisboring666 · 13/06/2017 18:00

Haha marbles

OP posts:
noego · 13/06/2017 18:02

Oh yeh, there is nothing like a throbbing massey freguson. :)

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.