Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

joovy caboose ultralight

tortoisesarefab · 26/11/2013 18:09

Anyone have any experience of this buggy? Does it fold small and is it light? I want something to transport a 21mo and a 6mo for short trips to and from the car/ round shops etc. I am also considering the out n about nipper plus lascal board but i am thinking this might be cumbersome to get in and out of the car. I already have an out and about double for long walks. Thanks

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 06/12/2013 23:56

I loved my Joovy. However its definitely not small folded. Its really quite long.
It would be considerably easier to handle and use and set up than attaching a buggyboard to a pushchair. We found ours to be a lot of fun. Its not very snuggly for winter though with the through hood. I am not sure I would have one for winter. I believe its hard to attach a footmuff to the front seat.

Please
or

tortoisesarefab · 07/12/2013 22:20

Thanks tiggy, i love the look of the joovy but think my babies might still be to young for it now (21 months and 5 months) i ended up getting a bjcmd as they were on offer in kiddicare. I can get it in the boot with the parcel shelf off. Am still tempted by the joovy for maybe next summer, i will hopefully have a bigger car by then. Saw on another post that you have had an injury. Hope you are ok, thought it was quiet on here! :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 09/12/2013 11:14

I am inclined to agree that they were probably too young - although it might have been do-able if you had really wanted it. The BJCMD will be much better this year.

Thanks for your concern. I have hurt my shoulder somehow which is leading to pain down my right arm so that I couldnt type at all for a while. Its slowly improving :) I have to say voice transcription software was discussed!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.