Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

joovy caboose ultralight

tortoisesarefab · 26/11/2013 18:09

Anyone have any experience of this buggy? Does it fold small and is it light? I want something to transport a 21mo and a 6mo for short trips to and from the car/ round shops etc. I am also considering the out n about nipper plus lascal board but i am thinking this might be cumbersome to get in and out of the car. I already have an out and about double for long walks. Thanks

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 09/12/2013 11:14

I am inclined to agree that they were probably too young - although it might have been do-able if you had really wanted it. The BJCMD will be much better this year.

Thanks for your concern. I have hurt my shoulder somehow which is leading to pain down my right arm so that I couldnt type at all for a while. Its slowly improving :) I have to say voice transcription software was discussed!

Please
or

tortoisesarefab · 07/12/2013 22:20

Thanks tiggy, i love the look of the joovy but think my babies might still be to young for it now (21 months and 5 months) i ended up getting a bjcmd as they were on offer in kiddicare. I can get it in the boot with the parcel shelf off. Am still tempted by the joovy for maybe next summer, i will hopefully have a bigger car by then. Saw on another post that you have had an injury. Hope you are ok, thought it was quiet on here! :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 06/12/2013 23:56

I loved my Joovy. However its definitely not small folded. Its really quite long.
It would be considerably easier to handle and use and set up than attaching a buggyboard to a pushchair. We found ours to be a lot of fun. Its not very snuggly for winter though with the through hood. I am not sure I would have one for winter. I believe its hard to attach a footmuff to the front seat.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?