My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

HELP...... is this the start?!

156 replies

jessicaandbumpsmummy · 24/09/2005 08:35

Never been through "real" labour as was induced with Jess.

I am now 36+2 with baby number 2 and have been up most of the night with the most horrific back pain and pains under the bump..... is this normal?

I had a bath but that hasnt done anything, so do i need to get checked or do i take a few paracetemol and see if that helps?!

OP posts:
Frizbe · 27/09/2005 09:01

I've seen her lurking on another thread! so no news...

jessicaandbumpsmummy · 27/09/2005 09:03

i wish i had girls!

All quiet, so doubt anything going to happen!

DH refused sex last night - well to put it better - he fell asleep as sono as we got into bed - so im not talking to him today

OP posts:
Frizbe · 27/09/2005 09:14

crikey and you let him being asleep put you off! come on girl, where's your determination!! hope you have some luck with bump soon x

munz · 27/09/2005 09:15

lol@friz - u go girl!

jessicaandbumpsmummy · 27/09/2005 09:17

Friz - dont worry - i intend to kick him into shape later when Jess has a sleep!

OP posts:
sweetkitty · 27/09/2005 09:18

aww sorry to hear that JABM bubs just isn't fully cooked yet he/she will come when they are ready I'm sure they are little darlings!!!! not much comfort for you though. I do think it will be in the next week though fingers crossed.

My poor DP was promised loads of sex in the run up last time but as I went early he got nothing and was far too scared to come anywhere near me for weeks afterwards bless him.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.