Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email [email protected] Non MN surveys will be deleted.

MNHQ have commented on this thread

UK MNer? Take our short politics survey (even if you don't vote!) - vouchers to be won

JustineBMumsnet · 29/04/2022 16:20

We'd like to hear your thoughts on politics at the moment - please fill in this survey even if you don't vote or engage with politics.

This survey is open to all Mumsnet users in the UK and should take less than 5 minutes to complete.

All who complete the survey will receive an entry into our monthly prize draw where 3 Mumsnet users will win a £150 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list).

Click here to complete the survey.

Thanks and good luck!
MNHQ

Standard Insight Terms and Conditions apply

OP's posts:
Please
or

Lonelycrab · 29/04/2022 16:32

Question 9 is glitchy mnhq. Took about four attempts to get past it, kept saying question requires an answer.

Please
or

JustineBMumsnet · 29/04/2022 16:37

Thanks for the heads up @Lonelycrab - we're taking a look now!

OP's posts:
Please
or

ifIwerenotanandroid · 29/04/2022 16:52

Well, that was a waste of time. I gave up after Q9 wouldn't accept my answers but started proactively making answers up, no matter what I chose. Did you test it at all, MN?

Sorry if I sound snippy, but I used to write s/w & I always had to test it. Perhaps times have changed...

Please
or

TeaBug · 30/04/2022 07:12

Impossible to complete Q9. Had to give up.

Please
or

Decaffe · 30/04/2022 17:12

Completed - but I do wish you would have an option for '0 children but we are TTC' on your 'how many children do you have' questions.

Please
or

SpindleInTheWind · 30/04/2022 17:29

Well I clicked 'NEXT' after Q.10 and it's just stuck and won't progress. Bit of a waste of time tbh.

Please
or

StageRage · 30/04/2022 18:36

Couldn’t make Q9 work at all. Every time I chose an option from the drop down it put all the others in the wrong order.
My order is:
education
green spaces / carbon zero
women’s health
childcare
women’s spaces
£2k
workplace flexibility

I think ££ help for the most pressured is vitally important, but I would do it as an emergency measure by raising child benefit and pension credit.

workplace flexibility: yes all well and good but until men see women’s jobs, pensions etc as important it will still be women taking advantage of flexibility to enable them to do paid work and childcare.

I am furious about the failure of most politicians to admit the real tension between self id for Transwomen and women’s rights. It is extremely important and all parties should be acknowledging truth and facts. but the other choices are more integral to socio-economic health. The women’s rights issue should be an added bonus whatever they say about any other policy.

Please
or

StageRage · 30/04/2022 18:37

Or rather an obvious point / right, not an added ‘bonus’.

Please
or

thecatneuterer · 01/05/2022 11:24

I had to give up as q 9 didn't work at all. I'm on a laptop.

Please
or

jcyclops · 01/05/2022 16:46

I've completed many of these surveys, but can't say that I've ever seen any results. When and where will analysis of the results appear?

Please
or

Silkierabbit · 02/05/2022 06:46

I got through question 9 fine but currently have breast cancer and the women's health had no reference at all for that just HRT which I cannot take and its the biggest killer of women my age (45-50) so clearly is a health issue. Also have a SN child and no mention made of that and am far from alone on that on here. SN funding is not ringfenced. Would be good in future to have these added in.

Please
or

JustineBMumsnet · 03/05/2022 16:19

@jcyclops where, when and whether results will appear will depend on the nature of the survey you're completing. If you'd like to get a heads up about results from any surveys that are a part of Mumsnet campaigns, you can sign up to the campaigns newsletter here. We also have plans to begin routinely sharing published survey results with our insight panel within our wider communications - if you'd like to sign up, you can do so here.

You'll also be able to find some recent and historical results from campaigns surveys here.

OP's posts:
Please
or

onitlikeacarbonnet · 03/05/2022 17:12

Done.
Tbh most of those issues would be on an equal footing in my opinion.
For example I put workplace flexibility above childcare restructuring because in an ideal world, if childcare was sorted out, flexible working would be less necessary but this is not an ideal world and I can’t imagine any of the numpties in power (or likely to be elected into it) would spend the money to fix childcare but would rather parents mums and their employers pick up the bill.

I actually hate these surveys because it’s just depressing realising that there isn’t a single party who shares my views on these issues and voting for any of them means compromising my own beliefs.

I spoiled my ballot in protest the last time I went to vote. It was the first time in my life I hadn’t cast my vote but this time round I feel it’s more important than ever to make clear to the party/ies in power that they absolutely do not represent me or people like me. And they never will.

Please
or

Rubyroseyposey · 04/05/2022 15:42

That wouldn't be included as it isn't relevant to the findings - ie what the mentioned groups think, for example 60% of stay at home mum's to children under 5 think xyz 😀

Please
or

Rubyroseyposey · 04/05/2022 15:43

Meaning TTC and no children is the same outcome in terms of looking at the data. Hope this doesn't sound rude not my intention at all x

Please
or

Myheartwantsababy · 04/05/2022 15:47

Hi

does anyone know of a clinic that offers genetic testing to women before conceiving to see if a condition is caused by genes.

i have been offered that service on NHS, but the wait is too long and I am planning to do IVF abroad in the next few weeks.

I have called so many clinics but the admin seems very unhelpful.

thanks

Please
or

ColdFeetat60 · 04/05/2022 17:17

I couldn't get Q9 to work. My answers kept disappearing if I used the same number twice. In the end the only way to complete it was to put N/A for several answers. I really thought you would have sorted the glitches a week after being told. Disappointed and won't be doing any more MNet surveys.

Please
or

Antarcticant · 04/05/2022 17:19

@Myheartwantsababy You need to start a new thread for this - try the conception topic,

Please
or

SalomeOtterbourne · 04/05/2022 17:56

Question 9 didn't work. (Mac, Firefox). Filling in any option made the one above disappear. I ended up ticking N/A a lot just to get out of the loop.

Please
or

shoofly · 04/05/2022 19:51

Completed, but interesting that you focus on local elections in England, Scotland and Wales but don't seem to be interested in the Assembly elections taking place on the same day in Northern Ireland

Please
or

HazelBite · 05/05/2022 10:41

Couldn't make question 9 complete at all, wasted time trying to make it work the only way I could progress was to make ewvery answer N/A!
Shame really

Please
or

JustineBMumsnet · 05/05/2022 10:45

Hi @ColdFeetat60 though we have noticed that this question did appear more glitchy on some mobile devices than our testing revealed, we added a workaround above the question which (hopefully!) helped most users complete the question without issues.

If you've been trying to use the same number twice to Q9 then that's not a glitch, but because the question is asking for the answer options to be placed in a ranked order. It's good to to know that this wasn't completely clear though, so we've added a note to the question and will do if we use this question type in future (which is quite rare - so we hope it doesn't totally put you off completing Mumsnet surveys!)

OP's posts:
Please
or

happymum1001 · 06/05/2022 20:58

7 months PP and freaking out. Period is 10 days late.. took this test at 7pm don’t think I dipped it enough but this was after 5 minutes. What does everyone think?!? Drank some water and juice Took a digital at 8pm and it was negative?

UK MNer? Take our short politics survey (even if you don't vote!) - vouchers to be won
Please
or

Antarcticant · 06/05/2022 21:08

@happymum1001 You should start a new thread for this to get relevant replies - hope everything works out for you.

Please
or

happymum1001 · 06/05/2022 21:09

I started a new thread! I didn’t even realise I put it on here until it posted😭 sorry!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.