Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Pilates / Barre zoom/online apps or classes?

BalladOfBarryAndFreda · 08/01/2021 20:50

Hi. Can anyone recommend a good app or website for Pilates and barre classes? I’ve tried Pilates Anytime and didn’t really like it. There were lots of classes to chose from but the interface is awful and the studio is like the 1980’s GMTV set Confused. I like the look of AloMoves on IG but I don’t know if that’s just style over substance? Or do I go totally off piste and for something like MoveYourFrame which is more fun and has a mix of offerings?

OP's posts:
Please
or

EmmaStone · 09/01/2021 09:00

The Peloton app does Pilates and Barre (although I've not tried them), and I think Les Mills would have similar - Barre and Bodybalance?

Or for Zoom classes you could try Move GB, I use them for my yoga classes, and there's tonnes of providers around the country.

Please
or

applepineapple · 09/01/2021 09:01

Lottie Murphy on YouTube is fab for Pilates, she also does zoom classes too.

Please
or

Crunchycrumblecrumbs · 09/01/2021 09:41

Have you tried Fluidform at Home, it’s an Australian thing?? I found it on Instagram. You can see a free class on YouTube or you can join on the website for more. They have Pilates (mat & reformer), barre & boxing...it’s good...

Look here

Please
or

BalladOfBarryAndFreda · 09/01/2021 10:56

Thanks all, I’ll have a look at the suggestions Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or

Wetcappuccino · 09/01/2021 10:58

Fiit have a 30 day free trial at the moment and have Pilates/ Barre classes. Easy to access if you have Sky Q.

Please
or

BalladOfBarryAndFreda · 09/01/2021 11:09

That’s good to know, @Wetcappuccino. I do have skyQ. Thanks

OP's posts:
Please
or

Bubble08080 · 12/01/2021 20:03

Hiya.. I’m a Pilates & Yoga teacher.. I’ve just started my own YouTube channel so all workouts are free.. there are a few Pilates ones on there.. including 7 day lower ab challenge.. I’ll be uploading new ones every week.. Yoga & Pilates with Jenny Marie :) thank u x
youtube.com/channel/UCpxVXzY9ZITnJlcO-UVxruA

Please
or

southchinasea · 21/01/2021 21:49

I really like Pilates with Georgia. Only £10 a month and there are lots of different videos as well as live classes. She will do a personalized plan to suit your needs. I particularly enjoy the restorative/ stretch classes - she is a Physio and has some great rehab classes. There are lots of higher intensity/ cardio classes too so something for everyone.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.