Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Les Milks virtual classes continuing at the gym?

MarcelineMissouri · 01/01/2021 09:28

We’ve just moved into tier 3. My local leisure centre (which is a big council run one not a small independent) have announced that instructor led classes are stopping but that the Les Mills virtual classes can continue. Is that right? It seems a bit weird seeing as the only difference is the lack of physical instructor!!
Don’t get me wrong, I go to these classes and am happy to continue, I had just assumed they’d also have to stop and am a little puzzled.

Does anyone else go to a gym where these are continuing?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Blerg · 01/01/2021 09:31

Do they definitely mean in the gym rather than access to the online classes at home?

Please
or

MarcelineMissouri · 01/01/2021 09:54

Yes definitely. All the virtual classes are still on their timetable and bookable. They also specified you could only attend on your own.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Pipersouth · 01/01/2021 09:58

I guess they are counting it as individual rather than team exercising. My gym has sent out that they are doing the same - group training session bookings still stand but everyone is to work individually! Letter of the guidance I guess and allows them to stay open

Please
or

hedgehogger1 · 01/01/2021 10:09

I'd assume it's an issue with the way they've written it and you have to do it at home

Please
or

theowlwhowasafraidofthedark · 01/01/2021 10:12

Yes it’s a thing. If you’re on your own probably lower risk than anything else people do at the gym...

Please
or

MarcelineMissouri · 01/01/2021 10:16

@hedgehogger1

I'd assume it's an issue with the way they've written it and you have to do it at home

It definitely isn’t - they don’t run a programme to do them from home anyway!
OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.