Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

30 day shred

beanbag19 · 11/08/2019 21:52

Can anyone recommend any 30 day shred type YouTube videos to follow? Any that have actually worked for real people?!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Layoverlife · 11/08/2019 21:57

Get this and do it religiously it's tiring at first but once you get in to it the results are πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Julian Michaels 30 day shred DVD πŸ’ͺ🏼

Please
or

MsVestibule · 12/08/2019 16:11

I've just bought this DVD and started doing it yesterday. Although I have a BMI of 24.7, my waist is 35.5". So I really hope it works. I realise I have to change my diet too πŸ˜–.

Please
or

longrd · 12/08/2019 21:54

Second Julian Michaels when I first started doing it at the beginning of last year I thought I was going to die I was 3.1/2 stones heavier than I was now and honestly even half the modified moves where a killer but I kept going and haven't looked back.
Just make sure you hold the stretches at the end longer that the dvd and some of your own In. Good luck πŸ’ͺ

Please
or

ScabbyHorse · 13/08/2019 09:01

I've been doing the dvd for the last few weeks Monday - Friday. I've noticed I've lost lost a lot of back fat Grin Just hoping I can lose the belly fat next! It's made me stronger as well so I'm more active in general.

Please
or

beanbag19 · 13/08/2019 20:25

Ooh this sounds positive! Is the JM one the one that's on Prime Video for a fiver? Someone has also suggested Lucy Wyndham-Read on you tube. Anyone tried it?

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.