Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Anyone do The Bodycoach Workouts? (HIIT)

topsyandtimison · 18/03/2018 17:50

As above. I do Jillian Michaels DVD's 5 times a week at the moment. Not done HIIT before. Anyone done this? (I'm not interested in his diet plans, just wondering about the workouts) it's quite expensive so want to hear if it works/is any good first!

OP's posts:
Please
or

3011152gt · 23/03/2018 10:35

They have lots of videos on YouTube you could try first

Please
or

mommybear1 · 23/03/2018 10:50

Hi I can recommend these - flipping hard work I agree try YouTube first then his first dvd. Also re his diet plan I've followed it I got the cookbooks and went from there rather than sign up to his plan my SIL did the plan and found it too restricted- I may not have followed it to the letter but it helped me shed 1 stubborn stone so I recommended him. The 15 min meals are great but definitely take long than 15 mins when you add in the prep the HITT stuff is great in terms of fitting it into your day too - good luck!

Please
or

Marleena · 23/03/2018 10:57

I also heard about it and was thinking a lot if I should start.
However yes, there are also great workouts on youtube. But I'm for example not able to make a good diet plan for myself... hm

Please
or

beela · 27/03/2018 12:55

I do an exercise dvd 4-5 times a week, I mix and match between Jillian Michaels and body coach (I use his latest dvd), love them both.

I also like the body coach recipe books. There are lots of quick and healthy meals in there (as long as you like spinach).

Please
or

mirage937 · 28/03/2018 18:15

when im in a rush i love his youtube workouts or fitness blenders hiits too

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.