Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Belly fat burning

SlaveToDisney · 05/04/2017 19:44

Evening everyone

I am looking for the best ways to burn fat on my flabby podgy stomach.

I am on diet which seems to be taking the excess weight off me slowly but I need that weight to come off my stomach.

I can't easily get to a gym so I am asking for your tried and tested ways to banish my "mummy tummy' that I can do at home.

Thanks in advance

OP's posts:
Please
or

hideehigh · 05/04/2017 19:46

I'm the same, all my weight sticks to my belly. I (luckily) have slim limbs but it's the mum-podge that just won't budge.
I've been told time and time again though that you can't spot-lose weight and it will just come off all over when it's ready. Cardio then I guess.
Sit ups/crunches etc will just make the muscles behind the flab stronger so potentially stick the podge out even further Grin oh joy

(Watching this thread just in case someone has a miraculous cure though)

Please
or

SlaveToDisney · 05/04/2017 19:50

hideehigh I agree totally with everything you have said!

I also thought that sit-ups and excercises like that will just make my podge stick out even further!

The thing is I could put on a stone and it all go to my stomach I could lose a stone and none of it come off my stomach.

OP's posts:
Please
or

KanyesVest · 05/04/2017 22:48

If sit ups are making you worse, get checked for Diastasis Recti (separated abs). Either way, I've found working on my obliques has helped and gives the illusion of a more hour glass shape!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.