Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Anyone looking for a virtual c25k buddy?

Twerking9to5 · 24/08/2015 13:26

I thought it may help motivate me if someone starts at the same time and we can check in with each other! I had a baby 6 weeks ago so wanting to start exercising gently as I generally feel like a big lump. Have a toddler also but really hoping to make exercise a part of my week.

Anyone want to start this week? Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or

kippersmum · 26/08/2015 00:56

Yes I am. I had a lovely PM conversation with someone about this before the MN hackers & seem to have lost it all. grrr :( if it was you I'm sorry, I'm not ignoring you.

My Dc are older, & I walk 1 to 2 hours a day with the dog, but it is dawdling listening to R4 (it is my downtime) not proper exercising. I thought trying c25k would be a good way to improve my fitness...

Please
or

Twerking9to5 · 26/08/2015 09:21

Hi kippers!

It wasn't me but if you'd like to join me in doing the c25k that would be great. Sounds like you are doing pretty well if you're walking 1 to 2 hours a day!

I did my first run last night using the get running app. Found it quite enjoyable but definitely aching a bit this morning. I hadn't done much exercise through pregnancy (other than crawling round soft play etc with the toddler!)

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.