Talk

Advanced search

What is wrong with this picture?

(87 Posts)
LaSqrrl Mon 18-Jun-18 22:33:29

From a facebook page called Queer: Jodiendo al género binario which I believe translates as Queer: F'ing the Gender Binary.

Good meme posted in the comments though. Useful for here!

BettyDuMonde Mon 18-Jun-18 22:37:35

Do they really plan on shitting out a full term infant?

Because that’s going to smart grin

Terfulike Mon 18-Jun-18 22:39:14

Disgusting. That's what they want is it babies born through the anus.

Serfisafleur Mon 18-Jun-18 22:41:00

OK. .. I think it's supposed to be art, and not serious or anything.

VariousDisabilities Mon 18-Jun-18 22:42:31

That's a mighty shit! grin

MipMipMip Mon 18-Jun-18 22:43:38

I think the question is actualy What is right?

boatyardblues Mon 18-Jun-18 22:45:15

That poor baby at risk from faecal bacterial infection for the whole pregnancy. Men really have no fucking clue, do they?

LaSqrrl Mon 18-Jun-18 22:49:23

I think the question is actualy What is right?
You nailed it Mip!

FermatsTheorem Mon 18-Jun-18 22:54:52

Public service announcement to the people who drew that picture: step away from the fanfiction site, I repeat, step away from the fanfiction site. Ass babies are not real. If your anal sphincter feels like a ring of fire, you are not, repeat not giving birth; either you had a really hot vindaloo or you have piles. If symptoms persist, see your GP (for the piles, not suspected pregnancy; if you tell him/her you think you are pregnant, you may find yourself in hospital but it will not be a maternity hospital).

Southfields Mon 18-Jun-18 22:59:31

Two spines.

boatyardblues Mon 18-Jun-18 23:01:42

Well spotted, Southfields.

Terfulike Mon 18-Jun-18 23:04:52

They're going to be pushing and pushing for this in the next decade.( No pun intended ) They are moving at some speed. Go on holiday for two weeks and they'll have a law changed.

ErrolTheDragon Mon 18-Jun-18 23:07:44

I don't believe there's a bloke on earth who could tolerate his bladder being squished to about the size of an egg cup for months.

BlackeyedSusan Mon 18-Jun-18 23:11:11

They would be in for a bit of a shock finding out all the other downsides of pregnancy. lungs squished up somewhere near you right ear

LemonysSnicket Mon 18-Jun-18 23:22:50

So they're going to ... shit a baby?

ALittleBitofVitriol Tue 19-Jun-18 00:07:52

Ewwww

I find all this pregnancy/motherhood appropriation - on top of the womanface - quite disturbing and distressing actually. Babies aren't objects to fetishise. Women aren't either but fgs have some semblance of decency...

JuzzaL Tue 19-Jun-18 00:10:03

This is not what people mean when they say food baby confused

thebewilderness Tue 19-Jun-18 00:15:29

As I understand it the plan is that the infant will be surgically removed from the implanted womb at term.
No one warns them that ever time they have tried to implant a womb in a male the person died.
The lies that young people are being told about changing gender are creating terrible trauma in the victims who embrace the ideology and discovered they were duped.

ErrolTheDragon Tue 19-Jun-18 00:18:11

* No one warns them that ever time they have tried to implant a womb in a male the person died.*

What... it's actually been tried? confusedshockWere there animal tests first... either way, surely must have been somewhere dodgy without any meaningful ethics committee type thing?

Datun Tue 19-Jun-18 01:19:12

Ass babies

I genuinely can't decide whether to laugh or cry.

haXXor Tue 19-Jun-18 01:43:06

@ErrolTheDragon en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe#Death

ErrolTheDragon Tue 19-Jun-18 01:51:41

That was 1931 .... the first successful transplants (kidneys) weren't till the 1950s. confused

Pratchet Tue 19-Jun-18 01:52:17

There is money being spent on this research that could feed actual babies and prevent maternal and neonatal mortality.

So that's all I have to say about THAT.

Pratchet Tue 19-Jun-18 02:21:02

obsession

There are a lot of thoroughly unpleasant people there, including the author.

thebewilderness Tue 19-Jun-18 02:29:07

ErrolTheDragon
That is what killed Lili Elbe/Einar Wegener. The person whose transition surgeries were romanticized in The Danish Girl.
www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/04/14/the-tragic-true-story-behind-the-danish-girl/

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: