Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Pokemon Go #6: Where pokemon babies are abandoned in gyms at freezing temperatures

(945 Posts)
CartwheelGirl Wed 28-Dec-16 19:47:36

Well, saw this little one left overnight in a gym. Sad, really... Where are his parents? What were they thinking? Do they work night shifts too?

So many questions...

PidgeyfinderGeneral Wed 28-Dec-16 20:05:36

Checking in! I got one more charmander on the way home tonight and two 10k eggs!

QueenLizIII Wed 28-Dec-16 20:12:55

I want an Elekid!

FrogTime Wed 28-Dec-16 20:13:09

Evening! Thanks for new thread cartwheel grin

Got a 10km egg earlier, will take me a few days to hatch as I'm at work over the weekend though. If it's a pinsir I'll definately lose the will!

Icouldbeknitting Wed 28-Dec-16 20:20:04

I have a tiny Pikachu all alone in a local gym but he's got his hat on so he'll be nice and warm. I only slipped him in to claim the coins but this will be his fourth night.

QueenLizIII Wed 28-Dec-16 20:20:58

2k egg a weedle. this is just silly now.

JellyWitch Wed 28-Dec-16 20:28:12

Evening! Marking my place.

The school kids are taking all my gyms and I am barely playing with being out of London and having family around. I had eyes rolled at my so hard today for taking 3 minutes on a walk to prestige a gym!! Once the schools go back I'm going to take an hour or so and get all my spots back!

Still no baby Pokemon here either and I only have 3 eggs cooking and a surfeit of incubators! Am hoping to persuade family to the museum tomorrow for an explore, with a bonus few pokestops and a gym there too!

PossumInAPearTree Wed 28-Dec-16 20:52:01

Place marking.

IhatchedaSnorlax Wed 28-Dec-16 20:56:47

I'm checking in too - not a sniff of any babies near me & only hatching rubbish! Finding this event very boring & been on level 28 for weeks! Would love double xp again!!

Natsku Wed 28-Dec-16 21:04:26

Oh so cute! I really really really want a pokebaby!!!

FrogTime Wed 28-Dec-16 21:06:55

No pokebabies here either sad
So many on my local FB page that have multiples of each and I can't fathom how they've done it!

CartwheelGirl Wed 28-Dec-16 21:11:24

The chance of hatching a baby is something like 16% so not that high.

TheOtherGalen Wed 28-Dec-16 21:12:05

Happy egg day here today: an Elekid from a 10k, and a Porygon and Togepi from 5k eggs. Last night, a Magby from a 10k, and a Pichu from a 5k. Of course, there were about 20 crap eggs too. But still, I'm happy! Also managed to grab a few santachus along the way.

Shellder Wed 28-Dec-16 21:14:11

I was expecting babies galore but two of my three were all pre-event. I love foggy evenings so went on a 3k stroll, no babies hatched.

IhatchedaSnorlax Wed 28-Dec-16 21:25:52

Very jealous Galen angry

YesThisIsMe Wed 28-Dec-16 21:28:27

Got loads of interesting stuff at my DPs' house including my first Lapras grin. V pleased as still stinging from the time DD and I went past one on the bus and she caught it whilst I didn't.

Just before we set off home DD and I sprinted round the village and bagged every single Gym. As I type, we're still holding 3/4 of them but I suspect the locals will have gained their revenge by the time they'd be up for their second cash pay out. I'm still pleased though because 40 coins at once is a first for me - the gyms at home are super competitive and I'm always too busy rushing from work to school to do a coherent well-timed multi-gym attack.

FuckOffDavid Wed 28-Dec-16 21:31:58

I've had 5 10km eggs in two days. Have hatched two Magbys and one elekid. Also hatched a togepi and an igglybuff. Also managed to hatch two tangelas. Managed to get another two 10km eggs to hatch tomorrow

FuckOffDavid Wed 28-Dec-16 21:37:30

All hatched today.

PickAChew Wed 28-Dec-16 21:41:53

FuckOffDavid envy

MuddlingMackem Wed 28-Dec-16 21:50:21

Hatched a 5k for a Mankey, bah, and got a 10k and 2k which I should get hatched tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for something new from both of them. Also managed to get out to nests and get a few Charmander and Bulbasaurs today.

LongtimeLurkerNowPokemonHunter Wed 28-Dec-16 22:03:08

Today I hatched:
Krabby,
Horsea,
Spearow,
porygon
meowth
Gastly

Got myself a fiancé too!!!!

CartwheelGirl Wed 28-Dec-16 22:07:10

Congrats LongtimeLurkerNowPokemonHunter ! flowers wine

DameDeDoubtance Wed 28-Dec-16 22:32:16

Yey, hatched a Krabby....yey....

DameDeDoubtance Wed 28-Dec-16 22:33:48

A fiance!! How lovely! smile

DoctorTwo Wed 28-Dec-16 22:40:31

Thanks for the shiny new thread CartwheelGirl, it's lovely. I won't be playing much other than getting the bonuses for the next few days as it's hard to hold anything, let alone a phone, in my right hand. Luckily, the route from my bed to the door is clear, my shoes are where they should've been last night.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now