Talk

Advanced search

EASTENDERS 12 - NO SPOILERS

(974 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Tue 21-Mar-17 13:44:08

why i bounce on my damn ball to try and get baby blondes out, here is next thread,

only been a month since last one, so not much changes

Sure you will get through 60 ish posts quickly on no 11 with tonights episode ........

Sooooooo recap and still have some of the same storylines going as you lot natter 😁😁😁😁

What is max up to?? Obv revenge !!

Will Stacey and Martin get preg and why go for another child when they can't even afford the two they have 🙄 assnd how the hell are they paying the rent, when they couldnt do it with the 2 adults who left, belinda and ...... - sorry baby brain again

BEX bullying, will it get sorted out, as been going on for ages

What will happen to baby spud. Is this the end of him till 18yrs later

Who is looking after jacks children? did glenda/gran leave

good to see linda, briefly, sure she will be back in 6mths after ml

Will babe be back? and poor shirley, taking one for the team

Will michelle manage to look after Denny and LOUISE ..... ERM THE ANSWER OF THAT IS NO

DENNY and his blackmailing is annoying me

Is lee coming back, will whitney find a new man and wash her hair

Will she snog mick

Any other main stories?

And NO SPOILERS 😘😘😘

Oreocrumbs Tue 21-Mar-17 14:01:19

Ooh lovely shiny new thread! So I'll get back on my soap box about the pub trade until someone else turns up!

The80s - it is indeed illegal to water down spirits. Or to serve unbranded in a branded bottle. And it is enforced (unlike licensing infringements which you really have to be taking the Mick big style to be pulled on.) Not something I've ever known done, because it's stupid. And illegal, but I have been inspected by someone from weights and measures where they test your spirits.

Let's see where they go with this because it is something that is happening (not so much the watering down, but the knock off spirits either fake stuff that can send you blind, or dodgy imports). In my small city, there have been 2 landlords I know prosecuted for this in the last year.

But, you have to be pretty bloody thick to do it, and in all honestly the knock offs are not very much cheaper at all. And yes both the people I know who were prosecuted are absolute idiots and I do generally wonder how they have survived as long as they have. Neither were Imprisoned though, both got fines.

We need Linda back, and some decent storylines..... with any of the characters.... I'm not fussy, I've gave up on Corrie. I don't want to have to give up on eastenders too!

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 21-Mar-17 19:38:17

Mick is stupid p

SoTheySentMeA Tue 21-Mar-17 19:58:24

Place marking..

Getting SO fed up with Micks Money Woes. We watched this endless miney-misery with Alfie, it got super fucking boring then! And now its lather, rinse, repeat with Mick! Another super bubbly, cockney queen vic barkeep having money trouble and refusing to tell his wife, and being constantly stressed and miserable every time they are on screen. YAWN!!!!

Has anyone ever noticed how they drop the bubbly happy-chappy act really quickly after moving to the square?

FabulouslyGlamourousFerret Tue 21-Mar-17 19:59:37

Who was canoodling at the end, I've not watched it because DD is boring my toes off! But I've just caught the end as I flicked over for HC

MyBeloved Tue 21-Mar-17 21:30:22

Welll...looks like it's all coming on top for Nuchelle!

The80sweregreat Tue 21-Mar-17 21:36:43

Thanks oreo. Guessed it was wrong, the fake stuff that can blind you is so scary. Heard stories of this type of thing and its frightening
Canery whalf looked cool, even in the rain.
Mock seems a bit happier this week.
Prestons shorts, my word they looked grim..

SinisterBumFacedCat Wed 22-Mar-17 00:27:12

Marking place.

Why is Bex having so much shit thrown at her? Bullying, Preston is going to use her again, then the drinking too much and throwing up, has she upset the script writers or something? She was better off when she was a goth flying under the radar.

The80sweregreat Wed 22-Mar-17 06:43:29

Where has Dot disappeared to?
Max met the mysterious gangster back in January, nothing more happens.
Conrad, Walford's only Polish resident has also gone to ground - and the roof still isnt fixed. Then blooming Preston returns.. grrr.
Lauren seems to have forgotten about her own job to be in pursuit of glasses. EE has been on location a lot lately - must have a new budget as well as a new producer.

MrsBotox Wed 22-Mar-17 08:58:49

The whole programme seems to have turned into The Whitney Show. She is onscreen a lot of the time. Cooking egg sandwich for Mick a bridge too far - can't anyone seen how inappropriate it all is?
Chelle and Preston snog actually makes me feel queasy.
Lauren seems to have been eating too many of Ian's pies.

The80sweregreat Wed 22-Mar-17 09:12:34

Everytime i see nu chelle and Preston it makes me queasy too mrs botox - i know that in real life there people together with big age gaps, but for an early evening show like this, it does seem a far to see them slobbering all over each other - then he moves onto Bex , who should just ditch him before she gets hurt, poor kid has been through enough. Its turning into a reverse of Bouquet of barbed wire.
Agree about Whitless's air time - way over the top - she snogs her Fil then has a go at Lauren? double standards - lauren isnt married to Steven, they only got together for plot purposes anyway. No word about Peter either.
The party was weird too - Ben is morphing into a mini Phil.

nancy75 Wed 22-Mar-17 10:08:35

The party was odd - how come the bully girls weren't having a go at Bex?

Ben & Sausage so clearly going to end up an item after all their oh so hilarious pranks.

Twitney just needs to bugger off - how can she have a go at Lauren when she is trying to have it off her own father in law?

Denise needs some anger management lessons - she behaved like a spoilt child at the meeting with Yolande, honestly who does she think she is?

The only good thing I can say is that I love the Fox Hubba Hubards!

The80sweregreat Wed 22-Mar-17 10:41:49

When you think about it, the only real nuclear family in the square at the moment are Kim, Vincent and Pearl - although who was looking after Pearl when they were all in the pub? The carters are not together at the moment - The other families are a bit of a mash up!
agree that Denise is getting ideas above her station, she has had chances in the past too when she has spouted off at the managers, now this. Jobs are not easy to come by these days and Yolande was trying to help her too.

lazymum99 Wed 22-Mar-17 12:38:22

Kim actually said to Denise that Patrick was coming over to look after Pearl while at pub quiz. First time I've heard any reference to baby sitting on EE.
As usual on EE a character (denise) gives up job without having another for no good reason and doesn't need to sign on either. Must have a trust fund somewhere.
I thought Jay worked at funeral thingy, not arches. He never seems to go in.
are 17 year old boys often this full of themselves and overconfident (preston). I have not met any and have 2 -not- grown up sons.

Optimist1 Wed 22-Mar-17 13:20:16

For all her education and experience Chelle is really failing Denny; exposing him to inappropriate relationship, bowing to his blackmail threats, keeping the entire thing quiet from his mother who entrusted her with his care. (Yes, I agree that Sharon was irresponsible to leave him in the first place.)

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 22-Mar-17 13:22:04

ben and sausage, why, coz they are gay?

i thought preston was 18? so could drink?

poor jay again,i did think the girl he was talking to was the bully,why on earth would she be at the party

and star knew what she was doing by going to the party, and what she did to jay yet he got the blame and sex offender registry sad

so many manage to drink neat vodka phil shirley michelle

The80sweregreat Wed 22-Mar-17 13:46:24

I thought that Preston was only 17..
Jay now seems to have two jobs!
I hope Sharon and phil return soon and kick nuchelle into touch.

JustAnotherSilentOldNumber Wed 22-Mar-17 14:40:04

what rubbish i subject myself to watching.

The80sweregreat Wed 22-Mar-17 15:36:25

just, ahh, but if you didnt watch you wouldnt be able to come and talk to us lot about what rubbish it is!

OhTinky Wed 22-Mar-17 15:48:16

Haven't watched the previous two eps yet... not sure I can face them tbh, this thread tells me all I need to know!

JustAnotherSilentOldNumber Wed 22-Mar-17 15:53:52

Thank you for pointing out what a sad, sad life i live 80's

I'm not going to stop though.

The80sweregreat Wed 22-Mar-17 16:45:12

Sorry, didnt mean to be horrible! I feel sad too, but its a bit of escapism from all the horrors in the world watching EE.
This thread is funnier than the soap too.

JustAnotherSilentOldNumber Wed 22-Mar-17 16:58:26

You weren't horrible grin

yes this thread is far better than the actual soap.

EnidButton Wed 22-Mar-17 18:37:10

Christian (John Partridge) is in La Cage aux Folles touring Britain.

Is Johnny seriously the only person they could think of pairing Ben up with? It's London in 2017, he's hardly the only gay in the village ffs. Johnny. Wet, annoying, know all, skinny Johnny sausage. Come on Ben!

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 22-Mar-17 22:25:00

Just made me laugh ben and Jonny in cafe

Well I don't really want to be with you. I was drunk etc

Well to be blunt he didn't mind his willy up his bum !!

All this casual sex

I'd ben is 21 - didn't he get gf preg at 14-15 so Levi must be 7ish now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now