Talk

Advanced search

Teabags!!

(6 Posts)
DevilsInTheDetail Tue 26-Sep-17 04:15:42

Hi
I work waking nights and i have noticed my eyes are becoming puffy and with pretty bad black circles underneath
I do get plenty of sleep but a collegue swears by putting cold teabags on her eyes for 30 mins after her shift
it seems to work for her but i was wondering it anyone else has tried this?
Did it work ?
Thanks

chocolatespiders Tue 26-Sep-17 06:54:39

Haven't tried it for years. Have also heard camomile tea on cotton wool pads is good

BlindAssassin1 Tue 26-Sep-17 10:05:46

Well, some products designed to reduced puffy eyes and dark circles contain caffeine so I guess in theory this is the same, though infinitely cheaper! Probably not going to get the concentrated dose of a decent product though.

Dustbunny1900 Tue 26-Sep-17 15:38:15

You need to drink a ton of water and lay off any salts sodiums or alcohol to get rid of water retention. I'd drink lots of tea vs putting the bags on my eye bags.
Allergies can also cause temporary puffiness.

It could also be fixed with temporary fillers

CremeDeSudo Tue 26-Sep-17 15:42:44

Watching with interest as after a particularly shitty year, I permanently look tired these days. I might try this tea bag thing!

DevilsInTheDetail Tue 26-Sep-17 20:51:55

Thanks for the replies everyone

I'll be trying the camomille tea bags as i drink lots of camomille tea smile
I drink lots of water too

I did try one of those caffeine eye roller jobbies it did work well but made my skin quite tight

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now