Talk

Advanced search

Anyone Used Pai Skincare?

(10 Posts)
YourBubzYourRulzHun Thu 09-Jul-15 14:00:26

I want to buy 3 products which comes to approx £100. Reviews are good online but wondered if anyone has used any Pai products before I part with a lot of money!

ZazieEnElMetro Thu 09-Jul-15 15:43:26

Yes. I read those reviews too. Products were ok, about the same as Ren/Balance Me/Mychelle i.e. similarly priced natural/organic-ish products. I was expecting them to be better than that based on the reviews though, people were raving about it. And there wasn't anything wrong with them, they just weren't the amazing thing the reviews said. The only thing I can thing of it that the reviewers were either pr/paid people or they were all using something non-synthetic for the first time. Not bad, but not life changing either.

Naturismo have a good selection of samples by Pai. You can get them for about a quid when you buy one full sized product (not necessarily Pai), so maybe buy one thing and get samples of the other two? Or buy something you already like and get samples in all 3 if they have them? And they have lots of other samples too...

ZazieEnElMetro Thu 09-Jul-15 15:45:41

Sorry, that link didn't work, it just defaults to Naturismo's front page. Just search for Pai samples on their search, or have a look the samples section on via the button on the banner.

Kundry Thu 09-Jul-15 17:27:49

They look lovely, are popular with my friends who can afford the £££ but they aren't stratospherically different to products that cost less. So if you have the money, go for it but if its going to be a push you can prob do better elsewhere.

YourBubzYourRulzHun Thu 09-Jul-15 17:49:16

Ok thank you! I will check out the samples. I've ordered from Nautrismo before but didn't realise they did the Pai samples.
Maybe I'll try one of the serums as I have a LRP one at the minute but Paula's Choice doesn't rate it at all and I also learned that as they sell in China they test on animals so that's put me off them.

ZazieEnElMetro Thu 09-Jul-15 18:13:23

Nourish serums are quite good, similar sort of idea to Pai- natural and organic, but a bit less spendy.

YourBubzYourRulzHun Thu 09-Jul-15 18:15:43

Haven't heard of Nourish, will look it up when I get a minute. Thank you

LazySusan11 Thu 09-Jul-15 18:22:31

Aurelia skincare is absolutely lovely, their serum although ££ is fantastic. They do a sample set for £18 on their website

Bouncey Thu 09-Jul-15 19:55:50

Really like the cleanser - very gentle, takes off all makeup (even waterproof) very easily. I repurchase quite frequently. I've tried other products such as the rosehip oil and got some samples of the sensitive day cream and one of the toners. They were decent but I wouldn't repurchase. But the cleanser is excellent.

PeterManion Thu 09-Jul-15 20:30:54

I tried the chamomile and reshape moisturiser. It was Ok, but not noticeably different from my usual Liz Earle...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now