Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone done the Figure 8 regime?

(9 Posts)
Iamblossom Sat 22-Jun-19 21:25:22

??

Just bought wondered if anyone had any experience of it.

Iamblossom Tue 25-Jun-19 07:35:44

No one?

Bridie321 Mon 15-Jul-19 17:15:47

Hi there - just considering buying this. How have you found it?

B

Iamblossom Tue 16-Jul-19 10:18:26

I really like it as it gives me something different to my usual exercising, and I bought the dvds. But actually £40 is quite expensive unless you do every single workout.

myrtleWilson Fri 19-Jul-19 22:37:20

Hi - I've been looking at this ... was wondering about downloading via the app (as think we only have one DVD player in the house now!) but app seems a bit dodgy...

Did you order from this site - buy.figureeight.fit/figure-8-uk-ga/?utm_source=googlesearch&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1MXpBRDjARIsAHtdN-2xPefcZGxXy9Y5K1-heL8rfkLk-YzEr1UhlAuitWnItk0J7RXWjGQaAio6EALw_wcB

Iamblossom Sat 20-Jul-19 11:49:27

Yes I did, it's perfectly legit, I paid via pay pal, all fine, very good customer service.

myrtleWilson Mon 22-Jul-19 20:35:26

have ordered the dvds and have access to online now so will start tomorrow I think - how are you getting on @Iamblossom in terms of fitness/inch loss etc - is it making a difference?

Iamblossom Mon 22-Jul-19 21:25:03

Hey @myrtleWilson. I bought it to mix up my exercise routine and I really enjoy learning the dance moves. I find it gets me really hot and sweaty but is achievable and fun too. I am enjoying getting my body to do things I would never normally.

I don't know if i have lost inches or anything, I am pretty fit anyway, I gym, run and swim 3-4 times a week as well, but it is great to have something different from the normal routine, and I don't do it to lose weight, but vary my ways of staying fit of that makes sense.

I hope you enjoy it!

Elloello Tue 22-Oct-19 12:39:09

I keep seeing this on Facebook and am tempted. Anyone any more on it? What did you make of it @Iamblossom @myrtleWilson ? I want something that's just going to be fun and get me moving. And trim my waist please.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »