Talk

Advanced search

All the Portsmouth people!!!- Anyone have swimming info

(7 Posts)
chilledmama Wed 22-Aug-07 12:44:37

I'm doing Little Dippers at Bedhampton at the momment but will finish course in next couple of months...what then???? DS will be 1yr in Oct and I really want to keep up his swimming lessons as he absolutley loves Dippers. Does anyone have any recommendations????

littlelapin Wed 22-Aug-07 12:46:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

chilledmama Wed 22-Aug-07 13:00:43

LL- What day of the week afre the lessons?? Do they do Saturdays??

littlelapin Wed 22-Aug-07 13:43:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

chilledmama Wed 22-Aug-07 14:11:20

what sort of stuff do you do in the lesson?

LynnGoring Sun 26-Aug-07 17:55:09

I dont mean to be using the msg board for advertising but I teach children to swim in Portsmouth and am opening a new swim school in October at Mary Rose School Eastney.

Myself and my partner Paul are both experienced ASA Swim Teachers and have worked for many years in and around the Portsmouth area teaching.

We will be teaching adult and child classes from 3months old (this combines the ASA method of teaching along with the method used by such schools as Little Dippers and Baby Swimming - which works really well).

We also teach all the way through with babies as they become toddlers with their mums/dads in the pool and then when they get to about 3 years old on their own.

There are plenty of swimming schools in the Portsmouth area. Though the private swim schools and health clubs often have smaller group numbers which is obviously an advantage.

Our group numbers are only 4:1 teacher, though quite often we will have two teachers in the pool.

If you would like any more details then my email is portsmouthswimschool@hotmail.co.uk. I would be happy to answer any questions about our swim school or others in the local area (we have worked for most of them so know the good from the bad).

Lynn

Loopymumsy Mon 27-Aug-07 09:20:11

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now