Talk

Advanced search

Baby Annabell clothes...

(10 Posts)
idobelieveinfairies Tue 20-Oct-09 12:05:17

Does anyone know if actual baby clothes fit the doll and which size?? newborn/prem?? she wants clothes for the Annabell boy doll, but there is none about yet, was thinking of trying to get some cheap/in sale sleepsuits from town (which i am sure will be cheaper) He is the same size as the girl Annabell doll.

Has anyone done this? Thanks.

idobelieveinfairies Tue 20-Oct-09 12:06:31

Gosh..i did mean my DD there and not 'she'....blush

Lilyloooohhhh Tue 20-Oct-09 12:29:50

My dd has some tesco early baby clothes for hers and also a next up to 1 mth jacket which fits too!!

Mcdreamy Tue 20-Oct-09 12:39:30

I use the new born sizes for DD's dolls one of which I am sure is a Baby Anabel, much cheaper and nicer.

bruffin Tue 20-Oct-09 12:56:39

We used to get baby clothes from charity shops for DD's Baby Annabel. In fact she had a gorgeous little Michael De Leon dress my mum bought for DD was a newborn. I donated it to a charity shop where they put it in the window. I walked past it everyday and regretted getting rid of it and went in and bought it back. It fitted Baby Annabel beautifully.

idobelieveinfairies Tue 20-Oct-09 13:13:10

Really bruffin..that is so funny. I had not thought of charity shops and i'd much rather give them the money.

Thanks everyone!

clayre Tue 20-Oct-09 13:17:51

0-3 month clothes are def too big, i never had anything smaller to try, also buy a pacl of newbaby nappies for the doll as the dolls nappies are expensive and rubbish

frazzled74 Wed 21-Oct-09 23:46:30

i just kitted out our babyborn and baby annabelle with newborn charity shop stuff,also bought prem nappies from boots, much cheaper than the toy ones.

twolittledarlings Fri 23-Oct-09 22:19:14

You can buy Baby Annabell clothes from Ebay. They are not that brand and are home made. The listings says that the clothes will fit 16-18" dolls. I have already bought about 10 sets of fleecy suits-outfits / all in ones, all with hats and bootees and they are a perfect fit.

Afterwards, you could resell them back on Ebay. To be honest, the outfits are much nicer than the original and also much cheaper.

NightShoe Sat 24-Oct-09 18:31:39

DD is getting a boy baby born for Christmas and I have kitted him out in asda early baby. As for the nappies, there is a lovely lady on ebay who makes reusuable dolls nappies, they are just gorgeous and can be made however you like and only cost about £1.50.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now