My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

Period gone AWOL

6 replies

VioletRose91 · 17/01/2022 00:19

I’ve totally missed my period.
Definitely not pregnant either!
Had my covid booster just before Xmas could that of made it disappear?

OP posts:
flowflexflop · 17/01/2022 00:23

My periods fave been regular 28 day cycles for 20 years (bar pregnancy) my cycles have been all over the place since ive been vaccinated - seems quite common from other threads I've read on here. It's been almost 4 months since my last dose I'm hoping they start to regulate soon

BaronessBomburst · 17/01/2022 00:23

Yes. My disappeared for 3 months after my second jab and I've seen other posts and threads on here from people who had the same.
At least it was a change from my first jab, when I had constant bleeding, cramps, and short cycles.

GlamGiraffe · 17/01/2022 00:26

Yes its the jab. Thetes been a lot of documentation about this. Its now recognised they can affect your cycle for a short period of time i believe.

mrsmacmc · 17/01/2022 00:40

Mine too! Had my Booster (Pfizer) on 18/12 and currently on CD38 so the witch is 13 days late. Normally 25 days in my cycle. I've had crampy p.pains and jeep thinking that's her arriving but nope!! Have yellow carded it. Not PG. I recall when I had my first dose I had the mother of all AF's but fortunately returned to normal next cycle. Please yellow card it 💐

Popstarrrrr · 17/01/2022 00:47

Yes to booster. I was 9 days late for my 2nd cycle, I was shitting myself. First cycle was day after booster and came as normal

VioletRose91 · 17/01/2022 17:52

@mrsmacmc

Mine too! Had my Booster (Pfizer) on 18/12 and currently on CD38 so the witch is 13 days late. Normally 25 days in my cycle. I've had crampy p.pains and jeep thinking that's her arriving but nope!! Have yellow carded it. Not PG. I recall when I had my first dose I had the mother of all AF's but fortunately returned to normal next cycle. Please yellow card it 💐

How strange I had mine done on exactly the same day! Had really bad cramps this morning but nothing has come of it.
OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.